z

Young Writers Society

Colors

Reviews: 0
Fri May 24, 2019 5:46 pm
Simonsn338 says...

Allie smiled at the others “nice to meet cha people I’m Allie” she said and started helping Sasha up “if I may ask what happened” she asked them raising her eye brow.

Mercury sighed “this rude kid had to go and hurt them , I want to kill him for it” she said rolling her eyes at the thought of what happened helping Sasha and Dilan up.
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Fri May 24, 2019 5:53 pm
Lib says...

"Hey, I think I remember you! Do you live around here, Allie?" Dilan asked. "And yeah, it was Gillis. You've probably heard of him if you live here." Dilan rolled his eyes.
*insert quirky signature here*

Fri May 24, 2019 5:56 pm
Simonsn338 says...

Allie nods hearing the question “yes since I was a kid , gills that idiot. I’m sorry about my idiot of a cousin” she said frowning

Mercury frowned “he’s your cousin? Seems sad , bet you get annoyed quite a bit by him” she said and looked at the others
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Fri May 24, 2019 5:59 pm
Lib says...

Dilan gaped. He stared at her wide eyed. "You're kidding me!" He shook his head. "Never mind. That's why I remember you. You were our neighbor when we were kids right?"

Fri May 24, 2019 6:12 pm
Simonsn338 says...

She nodded yep “back then I was quite the bad child” she said to Dilan. She shook her head “I’m still quite bad , just not that bad” she said to them.

Mercury listened to Allie quietly
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Fri May 24, 2019 6:37 pm
Lib says...

Dilan snorted, "You were quite the the child in those days." He sighed. "Let's get to the clinic. Or hospital. Or wherever that will help us. Who's gonna help Sash?"

Wed May 29, 2019 11:31 am
Simonsn338 says...

Mercury frowned “I bet you weren’t that bad” she said and looked at Allie with a smile. “We do need to get sash some help , Allie help me with her?” She asked

Allie nods blushing slightly and looked at the ground “I really was that bad wasn’t I?” She asked. She nodded and helped mercury pick Sasha up , “she does need help”
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed May 29, 2019 4:01 pm
Lib says...

"Ouch!" Sasha exclaimed. She was still sub-conscious.

"We better hurry, or else, I think she's going to be half-conscious forever!" Dilan shook his head and walked behind the girls. Dilan was falling behind.

Wed May 29, 2019 4:05 pm
Simonsn338 says...

Mercury walked slowly trying to keep Sasha from being in pain and looked back at Dilan “hey Dilan why you behind us? Get up in front so we can all stay together”
Allie nods looking back at Dilan “c’mon Dilan get up here”
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed May 29, 2019 4:42 pm
Lib says...

"I'm sorry... Just..." He tripped over a branch. Steadying himself, "I feel dizzy." He said. He shook his head and it cleared. He took the chance to jog in front of them.

Wed May 29, 2019 5:28 pm
Simonsn338 says...

Mercury frowned “that just means we need to keep going , just a little faster to get you there too” she said.

Allie nods and looks over at mercury and smiled , “so what exactly happened?”she asked them. “I know it was gills but what happened”
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed May 29, 2019 8:06 pm
Lib says...

"The three of us were going to the library but Sasha's beautiful eyes..." Dilan trailed of, when he noticed what he had said. He blushed. "Um, Sasha's eyes caught sight of a jewelry store. So we went there. At the door, Gillis came and started the fight." Dilan said, looking down at a stray cat walking by.

Thu May 30, 2019 11:31 am
Simonsn338 says...

Mercury smiled hearing what Dilan had said and laughed “ooh kitty cat , Dilan sweetheart can you carry it pleaseee” she asked him and smiled.

Allie laughed hearing him “seems like someone has a...” she said muffled by Mercury’s had after her slapping it over allies mouth.
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Thu May 30, 2019 11:36 am
Lib says...

Dilan looked away and did as he was told. The cat lookee grateful that he was carrying it and so it stayed with them for the rest of the day. "How much longer?" Dilan started, "I don't want to encounter the darn boy anymore." He patted the cat and noticed it had a scar. Poor cat.

Thu May 30, 2019 4:49 pm
Simonsn338 says...

Mercury smiled at Dilan “thanks Dilan , I have no clue how much longer. Allie do you?” She asked Allie tilting her head back looking at her and smiled.

Allie nods “I’m really sorry about my cousin he’s quite the mean kid. We should be there soon actually we’ve been walking for a bit my friend” she said returning the smile
Love is love

If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave.
— Mo Willems