z

Young Writers Society

Colors

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Wed May 22, 2019 1:42 pm
Lib says...

"Dilan." Sasha croaked. She fainted again. Dilan was there on the ground and was just knocked out my some mental boy.
*insert quirky signature here*

Reviews: 0
Wed May 22, 2019 1:49 pm
Simonsn338 says...

Mercury shook her head “what the heck ok well now I’m taking care of two fainted people ok I can do this” she said to herself having a small pep talk
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed May 22, 2019 1:53 pm
Lib says...

The boy was back. The same boy who had knocked out Dilan and made Sasha faint because of seeing Dilan's condition. The boy had a bucket with him. It seemed full.

"Don't you dare!" Boomed a voice.

Wed May 22, 2019 2:02 pm
Simonsn338 says...

Mercury looked at the boy “why the heck would you knock my best friends out , I warned you my friend I warned you” she growled not hearing the loud voice because she was so mad
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed May 22, 2019 3:18 pm
Lib says...

"Mercury, you too." The voice roared. It was stern but soothing, somehow. The noise woke Dilan up.

"Huh?" He moaned and got up. His head was throbbing.

Wed May 22, 2019 3:29 pm
Simonsn338 says...

Mercury looked around for the voice and turned towards Dilan “are you ok Dilan?” She asked him worried
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed May 22, 2019 3:38 pm
Lib says...

"Yeah... Ow. Just my head." He flinched. Then got up, "Dad, I know you're there. Come out now."

An image of a plump man materialized in front of the others. "Of course you knew." He rolled his eyes at Dilan. Then he looked at Mercury, "Dear child, you must stay away from that boy. He is a troublesome one and will cause you great damage." With that, he vanished.

Dilan set his gaze on Sasha. He nudged her. Nothing.

Wed May 22, 2019 4:50 pm
Simonsn338 says...

Mercury nodded hearing Dilan “ok good” she said softly and looked at Dilan dad. “Who is the boy that keeps appearing Dilan , he’s trouble but he seems to have maybe a hint of good but I can’t tell. What’s his name and age? I need to find out so I can hurt somebody for hurting you and Sasha” she said to dilan
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed May 22, 2019 6:14 pm
Lib says...

"That's Gillis Doodle. He's fifteen years old and he does not even have a spec of good in him, I can assure you." Dilan replied.

He stroked Sasha's hand and to his delight, she woke up!

Thu May 23, 2019 4:40 pm
Simonsn338 says...

Mercury frowned at the boys name “he seems familiar to me but I can’t think how” she said quietly to herself. She sighed and watched the two of them “hey Dilan , I meant what I said. You hurt her , I hurt you” she told him before Sasha woke up.
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Thu May 23, 2019 4:55 pm
Lib says...

"Okay, okay..." I was just helping. Seems like some people can get very over-protective. But I guess when I get married to Sasha, I'll be the over protective one! Dilan shook his head. What was he thinking? I'm getting a bit too hopeful. He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed. "Let's go to the clinic."

Thu May 23, 2019 4:59 pm
Simonsn338 says...

She frowned “sorry , that was a bit mean Dilan. Didn’t mean for it to sound so rude” she told him and looked at the two. “Y’all would be cute together though” she said to herself thinking of ways she could possibly get them together without really interfering
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Thu May 23, 2019 5:05 pm
Lib says...

Dilan scratched the back of his head. "It's fine. Sorry, um, Sasha?" He looked down. He thought about what Mercury said. We could get together... He shook his head. She probably didn't like him.

"Hmm?" Sasha looked up into his gray eyes.

"We have to go to the clinic." He said. He looked at Mercury, wishing she could read his mind so that she'd know he really didn't want to pick her up. His entire body was aching.

Fri May 24, 2019 1:28 pm
Simonsn338 says...

Spoiler! :

Name: Allie
Sexuality:pansexual
Looks:long blonde hair , coal colored eyes , freckles, wears a lot of black
Personality: sarcastic, rude , a bit possessive, protective
Powers: can control peoples feelings, read minds , dreams always come true.

Mercury nodded at what Dilan said “we do but your hurt too this time , we need some help getting there. I’m going to try to get a local to help” she said and looked around seeing a familiar looking girl with blonde hair. “Maybe her” she said pointing at the girl.
She walked up to her and tapped her on the shoulder “hi can you help me please”

Allie was standing alone waiting for her friends when she heard a voice and a tap on her shoulder “hmm , well let’s see sweetheart I don’t really help , new people” she said as she was able to get a few of the girls thoughts hmm interesting helping her friends because they’re hurt , maybe I should help her she thought to herself and looked at the girl. “I will help this once” she said.

Mercury smiled and led her to the ther two “guys she’s going to help”
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Fri May 24, 2019 5:40 pm
Lib says...

"Thanks very much." Dilan said. "I'm Dilan and this is Sasha." He looked at her laying on the ground half-conscious. "This is Mercury, by the way." He pointed to Mercury. Then smiling, "D'ya mind helping Sasha up so we can get to the clinic?"

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
— Solomon Short