z

Young Writers Society

Jurassic Park

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:34 pm
MadHatter says...

"I suggest that we head towards the rock bridge. It'll most likely be the best place to spot passing aircraft." John said as he headed that way.
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

713 Reviews

Reviews: 713
Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:07 pm
BigBadBear says...

*you guys can kill Tanner. I don't know what to say anymore. lol! Well, bye people! Never mind, I'll kill him in a gruesome way...MUHAHAHA*

"Let's go," Tanner said, eager to finally have a plan. They started to wander themselves up a large hill, and then to the rock bridge. No dinosaurs, no evil plans. Everything was going perfect.

"What's up with those Super Raptors?" Tanner asked, while they just barely stepped on the bridge.

"I've already said it," John said quietly, "they have mutated. Or evolved."

Tanner shrugged and then looked off of the cliff. It would be so easy to die right now. They had nothing to live for. They could never be rescued.

Tanner stepped to the side of the bridge, and Adri shouted, "No! Tanner no!" She grabbed Tanner's arm, just as he jumped off of the bridge.

Adri's firm grip continued to hold, even though Tanner was hanging off the edge. He looked up at the woman and said, "Let me go! I hate life! Let me go! There is no reason to live anymore."

Adri shook her head and said, "No one dies in my arms. Now get up!"

Tanner wiggled himself, and Adri lost her grip, but she dove for the boy and grabbed him again.

"Boy! Whadda think you're doin'?" Ceder cried, and grabbed Tanner's other arm. John stood in the background, waiting for Tanner to be pulled up.

"Just...just leave me alone! Let me fall!" Tanner said.

Suddenly, there was a roar, and everyone whipped their head over to the right - right where the bridge began.

A monsterous T-rex stood there, roaring, and Tanner finally wiggled himself free.

Adri screamed, and looked down. It was too late. Tanner had fallen, and was swallowed up by the sea of darkness.

*Good bye!*
Just write -- the rest of life will follow.

Would love help on this.

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:37 pm
MadHatter says...

*NO!!! Boo hoo hoo...I kind of liked tanner. Well, who cares. The storybook's basically dead anyways*
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

The emperor is rich, but he can't buy another day.
— Chinese Proverb