z

Young Writers Society

The Poor Scarecrow

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:46 am
piepiemann22 says...

I can't continue till tomarrow.
I will always fight back, no matter what.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:55 am
EmiSukotto16 says...

Emi landed softly next to Isumi, who whirled around, kunai in hand.

Emi put both hands up. "It's only me!"

"Don't sneak up on me like that." Isumi said, putting away his weapon.

"Sorry. Care if I help you out? You're injured." Emi pointed to the deep gashes on the boys' arms.

Isumi allowed Emi to sithim down and she began to heal his wounds.

((All I've got right now. Sorry...))
Llama 1:"Shh! Do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness."
Llama 2:"That's the sound of people drowning, Carl!"
Llama 1:"That is what forgiveness sounds like; screaming and then silence."

28 Reviews

Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:10 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

((We're not letting this die!!!))

185 Reviews

Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:54 pm
piepiemann22 says...

(Well, what do we do then?)

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:52 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

((Sorry 'bout not posting. I just need to check the DT...heh heh...))
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

164 Reviews

Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:58 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

Ayumi

Kisa and I made it to the village. It felt like forever, with our patient (for a lack of a better word) weighing as much as he did and it being a good ways to the village.

I was surprised Emi and the others had not caught up to us yet. They were only a few thousand meters away from us, but then again, they were in a battle and someone had probably been hurt. And for some odd reason, I couldn't help but wonder about Seikyou...

*Now, where the devil's Ink???*
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

185 Reviews

Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:16 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Isumi brought himself upon using a tree to support him after Emi healed his major injuries. Breathing heavily he closed his eyes. He opened them a second later when a hand came down on his shoulder. It was Kakashi-sensei, "You okay Isumi?"

Taking another deep breath he replied, "I'll be okay, I'll be okay."

"Good. How about you Seikyou."

He put his thumb up as Emi went to heal one of his wounds.

Kakashi sighed and looked again a Isumi, "I don't know what technique you used back there, but I am now classifying it as forbidden. Something like that will take a huge toll on your body as you can now see. Tell me, what was it?"

"Master Kakashi, you couldn't tell with your Sharingan?" Asked Emi putting some bandages on Seikyou.

"No, which leads me to think he created it himself. Well?"

"Dragon's Fury. It stimulates the chakra in my body allowing enhanced senses. The problem with it is while I'm in the Jutsu, i can't tell how fatigued I am. All pain is whipped away when I use it, but it all comes back to hit me in the end." Isumi flinched and grabbed his side.

Kakashi patted him on the head, "Only use that when necessary okay?"

Isumi nodded and sat back down. Emi stood up and asked, "What do we do now Kakashi-sensei?"

He reached into his pouch and pulled out the scroll, "I kept this just in case. Isumi and Seikyou will bring this to the Rain Village while Emi and I catch up to the others and where she will fill me in on what's happened so far."

The three of them nodded. Emi and Kakashi sped off while Seikyou help Isumi up and they started to head off towards Hidden Rain.

(Hope this helps everyone?)

28 Reviews

Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:12 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

((Thanks Ayumi & Pie!!!))

Emi

I explained the battle to Kakashi as we took to the canopy. Kakashi listened. Period. He didn't nod, or do anything, he just looked straight ahead. I said nothing or showed I noticed. I figured he was deep in thought.

We came to the main road and slowed slightly.

We entered to Konoha and Kakashi immediately sent me to the Hospital to find Ayumi and Kisa and find out about the injured man. He, then, disappeared and I obeyed his command, taking to the rooftops and heading for the Konoha Hospital.

Ayumi and Kisa were just coming down the stairs.

185 Reviews

Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:51 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Isumi and Seikyou reached the Hidden Rain about a half an hour after setting out. It took them so long because Seikyou had to help Isumi walk a bit while in his weakened state.

When they got there the gate guard took the scroll and told the two to stay there for a moment. After a but the ninja returned with a small bag, "Here, these are soldier pills. Also, we will keep a watch out for the enemy. Good luck."

Isumi and Seikyou both nodded and sped off. After eating a soldier pill Isumi felt revived and the two sped off toward Konoha.

164 Reviews

Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:08 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Ayumi

"The nurse told us to leave and give her a chance with the ninja. He's been unconscious the whole trip," I told Emi.

"Where's everybody else?" Kisa asked, somewhat stoicly considering who was included in "everybody else."

"Isumi and Seikyou are on their way to Hidden Rain. They should be back in a little while if they don't get caught up. Kakashi-sensei disappeared after we got here."

I exchanged glances with Kisa. What could that mean? Were the boys injured? Would they be okay? Where were they now? Where was Kakashi-sensei? What was he doing?

I somehow knew that my questions would not be answered easily.

28 Reviews

Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:06 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

((Who's got Kakashi?))

164 Reviews

Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:10 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

((How should I know? Pie?))

The chains of habits are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.
— Warren Buffet