z

Young Writers Society

Legendeer

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:42 pm
Gazza_14 says...

"The eyes."
Leon struggled to free the crossbow from his belt. The ogre was reaching towards them, strings of saliva stretching from his yellow teeth.
"Come on, come on."
The crossbow snapped free and Leon raised it to the ogre's eyes.
"You can do this!"
The force almost knocked him back, as the arrow sprung in the air. It hit a tree with a thud.
"Uh...guys."
He desperately attempted to reload, as the four youngsters prepared to battle the ogre.
Stop. Look. Jive!

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:31 pm
Dynamo says...

"Heh, amateurs." Tylor said. He ran straight at the ogre.

The creature raised its massive club and swung it at him. Tylor rolled, avoiding the club, and went through its legs. Tylor quickly got back to his feet. He jumped on the ogre's back and plunged his sword deep into its flesh.

Blood spurted out from the monster's back and into Tylor's face. He was starting to think this game was a little too realistic.
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:12 am
deleted6 says...

Adrian was seeing Tylor expression while he killed the Ogre it was fear he just turned round to get a dagger in arm "argh." Adrian turned angerily too his inflicter "Die you fricking thing he screamed decapitating the goblin." Adrian then fell "Argh my arm why does this wound seem so real" Leon looked at Adrian , Tylor then turned round blood still spattered on his face.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

103 Reviews

Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:31 pm
Dynamo says...

Tylor thought as he saw Adrian's wound. 'Wow, even the players get realistic battle wounds. If I didn't know any better I'd say it was real.'

Then he remembered something important. "Oh, god..."

Without hesitation he ran over to Adrian's side. He ripped off a piece of his shirt and wrapped it around his arm to try and stop the bleeding.

"Hey Tylor, whats wrong?" Carman asked. "You know this is just a game, right?"

"Don't you remember what it said at the welcome screen?" He sighed when she nodded no. "It said, 'All that happens here will happen to your body.' Meaning this is more than just a game, this is real. We could die if we're not careful!"
Take that, science!

Random avatar

Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:42 pm
deleted6 says...

"That it" Adrian scream their something wrong with this game" Adrian tries vainly to get his mask off. "Why won't it come off" Suddenly as if to answer the question a disinbodied voice says "To return you must complete the game no cheating no shortcuts" Leon looks at me fear completly clear in his eyes, Tylor interuppts "Well what now?.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.

49 Reviews

Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:19 pm
Gazza_14 says...

"We're stuck here."
As Adrian and Dynamo nursed their wounds, a disemobdied voice floated through tha air,
"You must get to the end."
Leon stared at the forest stretched out before them. It is a pit of darkness, no light, no sound. He staggers backwards in disbelief.
Leon struggles to pull the mask off, so hard until he feels his flesh will rip.
"It's not coming off!"
Leon was staring into the darkness, when something caught his eye. A shadow lurking around them, closing in.
"Watch out!" He exclaimed, as something swooped from the sky.
Stop. Look. Jive!

103 Reviews

Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:27 pm
Dynamo says...

A dragon swooped down at the group. Tylor, Adrian and Carman were able to get out of the way but the dragon grabbed Leon and began to fly off.

Knowing that his new friend was in danger Tylor grabbed onto the dragon's tail just before it got away. The dragon took them hundreds of feet above the ground. Leon screamed for his life in the dragon's talons and Tylor tried to climb up it's tail.
Take that, science!

49 Reviews

Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:02 pm
Gazza_14 says...

"Get me off this thing."
Dynamo clung desperatly to the dragons tail as the mighty beast soared towards the cloud.
Leon felt the dragons scaleson his hands, it was like rubbing them over sandpaper. It snarled smoke and fire, and the enormous wingspan almost knocking Leon off the animal completely.
"You've got to do something, Leon." He told himself. The crossbow remained in his shaking hand. He stared down at Dynamo, whose hands remained seconds away from losing their grip.
He raised the crossbow, and aimed it directly at the dragons head.
It hit with a sickening squelch, piercing the flesh and casuing spurts of a yellowish blood to run across the skin. The dragon yelped, its wings stopped.
"Maybe I didn't think things through."
They plummeted to earth,
Stop. Look. Jive!

Random avatar

Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:43 pm
deleted6 says...

Adrian rushes to try catch them Leon and Tylor lands on top of him "Hello could get off me you two." Tylor and Leon stand up "well what a situaction, these situaction look good on tv, but when your in one of your own things look bloody clearer says Adrian frusrated."

Tyloe replies "well we still got one blind dragon and too top things we have no training what so ever."

103 Reviews

Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:54 pm
Dynamo says...

(Are we still fighting the dragon?)

The dragon roared and flailed in pain as it tried to keep its balance on the ground.

"How are we going to defeat it? It's whole body is covered with scales." Adrian pointed out.

Tylor adjusted his sunglasses as he watched the dragon. "Everywhere except its mouth." He turned to Leon. "Hey, kid. Can I borrow your crossbow?"

"Uh, ok." Leon replied as he handed him the weapon.
Take that, science!

49 Reviews

Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:27 pm
Gazza_14 says...

(Hey man, that's my crossbow :lol: )

Leon watched as Dynamo struggled to aim at the dragon, who still stalked them blindly. A wave of fire almost knocked them to the ground completely.
Dynamo's face tightened in concentration, and he shot towards the dragon. It missed.
"There must be somebody who can help us," Leon insisted, as the dragon began bounding towards them. "Maybe over there."
The tip of a castle peeped over the monoply of trees.
Leon snatched the crossbow back.
"We either die fighting the dragon or we try the castle. What do you say?"
Stop. Look. Jive!

Random avatar

Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:57 pm
deleted6 says...

"Well i vote castle" replies Adrian. Suddenly a Knight rode up to all four of them "Quick children run to the castle you can see if i don't follow you tell my wife i died saving you's, i'll fight off this beast" Adrian, Tylor, Carman and Leon ran.

The castle was vast with twin towers on the gate. "Well at least we're getting help we may actaully do this replied Adrian cheefully." Deep down he knew it would not be so easy to complete the game.

103 Reviews

Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:05 pm
Dynamo says...

"Well," Tylor said, "no sense in standing out here all day. Let's see if anyone's home." He walked up to the entrance and slammed his hand on the giant wooden door.

The door creaked open and they went inside, not knowing who, or what, they would meet.
Take that, science!

49 Reviews

Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:39 pm
Gazza_14 says...

There was barely a flicker of light in the castle.
Leon could make out a giant staircase, assorted portraits and a small dining table.
"Hello?"
The only answer Leon recieved was his own echo. The three teenagers peered into the darkness.
"Lets explore," Dynamo hurried onwards "This should be fun."
"Fun?" Leon hated the sound of his own whiny voice "We nearly died with a dragon, and this is fun? This is a sick, sick game. Sombodies toying with our minds."
Adrian signalled for them both to shut up. In the corner, there was a glowing light. It was moving towards them, getting bigger with every step.
"Well, this is straight from the book of cliches," Leon sighed "But I have a feeling we're not alone."
Stop. Look. Jive!

Random avatar

Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:47 pm
deleted6 says...

(Gazza their four of us)

A elderly figure steps out holding a latern"Hello welcome to one of the few human strongholds left, I am Sir Fredrick counsellor to King Randal, this castle is Torron in all it splendour."

All four of the teenagers nod

*cries into coffee*
— LadyLizz