z

Young Writers Society

High School Mythical: Started/Accepting

Reviews: 1
Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:58 pm
TaylorLove says...

Name: Layla Tariel

Age/Grade: 759 Junior

Description : She has huge white wings that can be hidden.

Personality: She is very vulnerable and scared most of the time. Because of her past, she in on guard most of the time. Emily will never admit that she is scared, she is not very good at expressing her feeling. She is very kind and loving, but she has trouble getting to know people so they do not get to see that. She is an angel, she has a sweet spirit. She strives for what is just. She is willing to fight though, don't look right over her. Despite her vulnerable demeanor, she is strong when you need her to be. She is trying to stay strong for her mother.

History: Her mother was queen of all the Angels. Everything was perfect until the dark angels started attacking their kingdom. The queen sent Emily away to a family where no one could find her. She does not know what is happening to her mother and that is why she is afraid all the time.

Species :Angel

Mutation, if mythic: She is an angel. She can fly and she also has another sense. She can sense things about people. She gets a feeling around people and can tell if they are good or evil. She feels really sick when she is around someone who is up to no good and relieved when she knows someone is good.

Important Relationships: Her mother and her earth family.

Anything else: She wears solid gold bands on both arms and these are for the royal family. She also has a golden marking on her right shoulder that runs half way down her arm. Only mythical beings can see it. She has more trouble talking to humans that mythical beings. She feels a sense of protection around other mythical beings.
Attachments
imagesCAF8F1S0.jpg
imagesCAF8F1S0.jpg (10.09 KiB) Viewed 329 times
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh

Reviews: 4
Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:38 pm
thelostone says...

Name: Warren Hardy

Age/Grade: 17, Senior

Description : Warren has light brown hair, that's always a mess. He has bright blue eyes and at 6'1, he towers over most people. He has muscles, but not super big ones.

Personality: Warren is very protective over his sisters. He will stand up for what he believes is right, and isn't scared to fight at school. He is sweet and nice but only if you're on his good side. He has trouble trusting people because of his mom.

History: His mom is an alcoholic so he and his sisters moved in with their dad who enrolled them into Mythic High. He was hurt when his mother left but he doesn't show his emotions to anyone. He and his sisters have been at Mythic High for three years.

Species :(mythic or human) Mythic

Mutation, if mythic: Able to erase or enhance one's memories

Important Relationships: His sisters, Charlie and Gavyn

Anything else: Warren wiped most memories of their mom from his sisters.
Attachments
warren 2.jpg
maybe hell is just rewinding home movies

Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:06 pm
thelostone says...

Name: Charlotte Hardy

Nickname: Charlie

Age/Grade: 14, Freshmen

Description: Charlie has dark brown hair. It's pretty straight but has some waves. She and Gavyn have matching super dark brown eyes. She's short, and skinny but not too skinny.

Personality: Charlie loves people. She loves to talk and would talk all day if you let her. She's silly and fun. She's friends with lots of mythics and often finds herself wishing she was one. She's incredibly jealous that her brother and sister are mythics and she isn't.

History: Her mom is an alcoholic, but she doesn't remember much about her. Warren, Gavyn and Charlie moved in with their dad who enrolled them into Mythic High. They have been at Mythic High for three years.

Species :(mythic or human) Human
Mutation, if mythic:

Important Relationships: Her sister, Gavyn.

Anything else: Charlie and Warren often fight because their personalities are opposites. She hates when Warren tries to protect her from everything but they usually make up pretty soon after their fight.
Attachments
charlie.jpg
charlie.jpg (7.45 KiB) Viewed 269 times

Reviews: 0
Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:07 pm
Skyguy says...

Name: Riley Smith
Description: Black hair, brown eyes. Really buff. 5'11
Personality: Very protective and very cold. Done many things so hes almost lost his humanity, except where it concerns his sister.
History: Templar knight. Originally sent to kill his sister becaise her mythic powers, he fled with her to the high school, where he keeps watch, waiting for the templars to come find him.
Species: Human non mythic, but just as deadly with his hidden blades. (I admit it, Im an assassins creed geek, and id love for him to have the hidden blades of an assassin.)
Relationships: His little sister Jenna.
Attachments
vampire-diaries-hot-guys-seveteen-magazine-3.jpeg
vampire-diaries-hot-guys-seveteen-magazine-3.jpeg (39.6 KiB) Viewed 260 times
I will never give up... I will never give up! As long as I'm still breathing in this world... as long as I'm still standing in this world I will never give up!

Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:22 pm
Skyguy says...

Name: Jenna Smith
Gende: Female
Description: Black hair, blue eyes.
Personality: Bubbly. Very happy. Loves everyone And everything.
History: From a templar family, her brother spirited her away. She knows how much her brother cares about her.
Species: human, mythic. Her powers let her emotions feed into others. If shes happy, people are happy with her. Angry, people are angry and at whatever shes angry with. ( For the sake of everyone, we'll pretend you have somehow come apon magicla bracelets, or necklaces, rings or if your a fantasy creature, then you are immune to it. But youll notice people doin wierd stuff around her.)
Relationships: Her brother. Her parents would rather die than know she is a mythic. This makes her really sad.
Attachments
Black_Hair_Blue_Eyes_14.jpeg
I will never give up... I will never give up! As long as I'm still breathing in this world... as long as I'm still standing in this world I will never give up!

Reviews: 2
Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:55 pm
ThingBlue says...

So many awesome characters! :D

Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:29 pm
Skyguy says...

Ill give it a start if you want too, bur I need the ok since this is your sb.

Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:27 am
ThingRed says...

"Alright guys, that's all for this meeting. Thanks for coming and make sure you're here next week to help plan our school fundraiser. Have a great day," Qwen said, dismissing the club, watching as the students filed out of the room. She stepped towards the door, covering a wide yawn with her hand. Why couldn't club meetings be held after school, instead of before? Maybe then more people would join. Navigating her way towards her locker and glancing at a clock on the wall, she slackened her pace when she realized she still had ten minutes before the first bell. Plenty of time.
People were created to be loved
Things were created to be used
The reason why the world is in chaos,
is because
Things are being loved,
And
People are being used.

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and who can sing it back when you have forgotten the words.

Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:53 am
Skyguy says...

Chase watched he girl out of the corner of his eye. She was special, somehow. It was his duty to protect the people of this school, and she seemed to be the leader, the question was , how was he going to keep an eye on the people. When he had gone on patrol the other night, he had been followed by the girl, who happened to be in his next period, science, and she was also his lab partner.
He grimaced as he dug through his bag, making sure his sword was in a safe spot. His good old comb. Poele thought it was because he liked to keep his hair ordered, well he did, but it was his sword. He sighed, watching the new siblings. He could tell the boy was a templar. The way he watched, the way he carried himself. He sighed again, walking towards his first class. Willow walked up. She was pretty in a blond sorta way. Most kids were jealous in an awkward way. What people didnt know was that Chase was much more older than Willow. By atleast 925 years.
She glanced at him." Chase, the new students. The boy has templar heritage and the girl, shes a Giver." Chase froze. Givers were born only every few centries. They gave emotions to people, emotions that werent their own. He sighed. "All right then, ill keep an eye on them. Though I suspect her brother can watch her better. He carries hidden bladea." Willow froze. But, the security wouldve known.!" Chase smiled" Willow, hes a templar. He knows how to hide weapons. Dont worry, if he gets out of hand, ill take care of him." Willow smirked." Amd blow your cover? I dont think so." She sighed."Better get going Chase, dont want to be late."

Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:23 am
thelostone says...

Gavyn

It was the first day back from Thanksgiving break, and getting up this morning sucked. I walked to my locker, making sure to keep my head down, and quickly grabbed the books I needed for history.

"Hey, Gav." Charlie nudged me. "Where are you off to?"

I picked my head up and looked at my sister. She was the only one I trusted myself enough to look in the eyes.

"History." I sighed. "You?"

"Math." She groaned.

"Good luck!" I joked and shut my locker.

The history and math classes are in the same wing, so Charlie and I often walk together.

"Have you seen any of your friends?" I asked, ducking my face again as we walked down the hallway.

"No. Hazel is supposed to be in my next hour. Maybe I'll see her there."

A boy caught Charlie's attention and she blushed and waved.

"Who was that?" I teased.

"Deklan." She smiled. "He's a year older than I am but we're in the same advanced math class."

We approached her classroom right as the final bell rang. I groaned and blew Charlie a kiss then bolted farther down the hallway to history.

Everyone was already seated and I felt my cheeks burn as I walked in.

"Miss Hardy," Mr. Taylor handed me a late slip. "Don't make this a habit." He sighed. "And please look at me when I'm talking to you."

My heart was pounding. I was already humiliated enough. Just take a deep breath and look at him.

I slowly brought my eyes up to meet his and he instantly fell down, screaming in terror. His eyes flickered with fear.

I hated this. How they look at me, like I'm some sort of monster.

"I'm sorry!" I cried and immediately looked back down at the floor. "It was an accident!"

I could feel the eyes of every other student on me.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled and furiously wiped the tear that made it's way down my face. I bolted to my desk and kept my face down. With my thumb, I twisted the ring on my pointer finger.

Within five minutes, Mr. Taylor recovered and stood back up, but I kept my face down until we were released from class.

Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:26 am
Skyguy says...

Riley watched the boy talking to the school secretary. He hadnt wanted to bring his siter here, but his contact said the school had magical protections and protectors, so he came. He didnt trust any one though. He glanced as his siter started talking to someone. She was always like this, happy. The boy was watching him again. Riley looked at his phone. 5 minutes till first class. Time to see what the boy wanted. He started walking towards him when he was pushed aside by the jock group. The leader bradly fellows, confronted the boy. "Hey Randall, mind if I borrow your comb? Need to freshen up. Oh, hows your pretty secretary girlfriend?" If Riley hated anyone, it was bullies. He started forward when the boy gave the slightest shake of his hands. Randall smiled at Fellows." Not at all brad. Hey, I heard you got arrested. What was it this time? Peeking tom?" Kids snickered. Fellows got red. He hated being made fun of. "Randall, im going to hurt you so bad...- Like you beat your girlfriend?"Randall interupted"Dont be a fool. Everyone knows about it. Let me tell you something." Riley glanced around. There was a small crowd around them, watching eagerly."If you ever hurt a woman, I swear to the spirits-god, I will beat you within an inch of your life." Where his eyes glowing silver?" And not even your cronies, or your mayor dady will protect you!" Fellows left quickly, jeers flying after him.
"What, nothing to say brad?""I thought you were a man!" Riley walked up to Randall. "Riley Smith. I liked the way you handled him." "Its Chase to my friends, Templar." Riley backed up in a defensive crouch. Chase raised his hands." I mean you no harm. I can just tell. The way you carry yourself. The hidden blades arent exactly inconspicous. Meet me at lunch. But trust me Riley, I mean you no harm."
Chase watched Riley walk away. Chase was a soldier. He went strait to the point. His little sister had called it his wonderful charm. He hid a tear. The dark angels had taken her horn, leaving her a shadow. He had sworn eternal hatred against the dark angels. Angels were bad news all by themselves. He sighed and shouldered his back pack, then noticed tje mythic leader watching him closely. He let his eyes turn amber quickly. He smiled to himself as she blanched. His grin widened as she spoke quickly to a boy who dashed off. Sunchaser was a Guardian, a soldier. He had sworn an oath to protect humankind, and especially mythics. He cocked his head as the girl glanced at him then turned. He whistled cheerfully as he walked to his class, then grimaced. He still had the girl to deal with...

Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:11 am
TaylorLove says...

Layla

As I walked to class, I spot a man with silver eyes. I have not see eyes like that in a while, but now I feel safe. I know that he is a unicorn and that he was here to protect the school. Well, that is the only logical thing I could think of. I walk to class in sit in my lab seat. As he walks in, he walks toward me and I can feel that he is a bit untrusting of me.

Before I decide to say anything, I look at my gold bands. My mother flashes before my eyes and I give a sad smile. I try to hold myself like a princess would, but knowing she is in danger does not give me a lot of hope. I look over at the man and speak to him. "Hello, I'm Layla." I tell him.

"Chase." He says, calmly. He searches through his bag and puts it close to him on the table.

I see him eyes the golden markings on my arms and I sigh. He knows I am an angle. Only mythical creatures can see this and now I know for certain that he is a unicorn. I try to search deeper into this feeling he has towards me, but my power is limited. The only thing that comes to me is that something bad has happened in the past.

"You know, just because some things are bad, does not mean all are bad." I say. I copy notes from the board, because that is what I was told to do. "One bad does not make all bad."

He does not say anything, but I feel the tension towards me release just a bit. "It is nice to meet you." I tell him.
-Winnie the Pooh

Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:47 am
Skyguy says...

Chase glanced at the angel, layla, then his eyes widened as he noticed the gold bands. Spirits from above... she was royalty! He sighed. Great, my lab partner is not only an angel, but royalty, then he froze again. Layla... where had he.... princess layla. Great. He eyed his sword/comb again. Well, she wasnt a dark angel, so that was a plus. "So... um, 2 nights ago. You didnt see anything." She eyed him as she wrote in her notebook" im not stupid." He attempted a grin. "It was worth a shot..." he said. She smiled to herself." Ms. Tariel, is something funny?" Mr. Richardsonmasked. The other students glanced at the rwo. Chase winked at layla. "Nothing at all Mr. Richardson. She was making fun of my handwriting. We're paying attention sir." Mr. Richardson eyed Chase then turned back to the board.
"My apologies, your majesty, have you any news of your homeland?"

Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:03 am
TaylorLove says...

Layla

I sigh and turn to him, while I still have a good view of the board. "No, it is not safe for me to receive any news from there. The darks ones could possibly follow the messenger and find me." I tell him. I look back at the board and frown a little. "This whole situation has left me clueless and on guard every second." I say.

"I am sorry to heat that, your majesty." He say.

"You do not have to call me that. I would prefer you did not actually." I say, giving a small smile. Something about it made me feel to high over everyone else where I would rather them feel as an equal to me.

"Well, okay then." He say. "How are you adjusting to things here?"

I shrug. "I guess I am doing alright. The best I can anyway. Walking for long periods of time has been the hardest though. It is weird not flying, my feet hurt all the time." I joke.
-Winnie the Pooh

Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:24 am
Skyguy says...

"You have no idea how much my hooves hurt after a patrol. Then I have to get to school. That reminds me, do you have a contact or something?" Chase asked. She shook her head." I live with a mortal family." Chase shrugged." Cool." He turned to his notes. He notices she had been writing all the time they were talking. "Do you have any guards or anything? Magical protection?" She shook her head" no. It would be a beacon right to me." He nodded to himself. Then , he said," dont look, but theres a falcon outside the window. This particular species has been specifically bred by a species that have something against the angels. Especially royalty."

akdsjfh you know that feeling where you start writing a scene but then you get bored with the scene so you move on and start writing a different scene and then you get bored with that scene so you move on to an entirely different WIP and then you get bored with that so you move on-
— AceassinOfTheMoon