z

Young Writers Society

Usergroup Wars: Return to YWS

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:13 am
Firestalker says...

FS walked through the hall and sighted RED. FS sneaked behind her and pushed her down a well.
"Hey RED why are you so WET" FS asked pulling RED out of the well.
FS pushed RED back into the well but RED pulled FS with her and then FS pulled Kitty15 for support then Kitty15 pulled Griff with her and Griff pulled Snoink with him and Snoink pulled Crysi with her.
Everyone looked at FS angrily soaking wet.
"Anyone want some water" FS asked smiling
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:23 am
Alteran says...

Adam passed by the well and looked down. "Wierdos," he muttered as he continued down the clean prestine halls of the new YWS.

Where were the new headquarters? Everything was so large, how would he ever find it on his own.

something moved from the corner of Adam's eye. He spun on the spot to face it. With a sigh if relief he followed the AI.
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:32 am
Firestalker says...

FS yawned as he walked through the hall. He had been banned from the wells. FS was very angry with Crysi who had suggested to ban him from YWS. But Griff had taken pity on him.
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:42 am
Bella says...

WC13 (Who is now being called by Bella in this storybook), turned herself invisible as to avoid the madness at the well. Suddenly she noticed her good friend Adam walking past with a rather secretive look on his face. She knew Adam well, and knew about his association with CCF. Actually, as far as she was aware of, he was going to try to get her in soon. She smiled and followed him.
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:40 am
Griffinkeeper says...

"You know," Nate said eating a pastry. "I thought that letting them build their shipyards would be a bad idea. But this pastry isn't all that bad."

The mod squad nodded in agreement.

"Aren't you worried that they'll destroy each other in a gigantic civil war that will decimate the galaxy?" asked an AI.

"No, they'll probably be so incompetent or silly that they won't cause any casualties."

"How do you know though?" the AI persisted.

"Listen, this is tasty pastry. If they were any good at fighting, how could they make such a good pastry?"

"What about the CCF?"

"Uh... Canolies. Duh!" Nate said. The mods nodded in agreement.

Grif smiled. With Nate intoxicated by the delicious pastry, nothing could stop him.

"Mwahahahaha;"

The other mods looked at him with curiosity.

"I'm sorry, that wasn't supposed to have a semi-colon."
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

647 Reviews

Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:48 am
Alteran says...

Adam followed the AI done a few hidden halls. Each on hidden by a hologram.

"Use this transporter," said the AI, "It will take you to the Godfather." Adam jumped on. there was a flash of light and he was standing in a dark room. One long table was surrounded by chairs.

Everyone had already arrived. The transporter activated again. Adam looked back but saw only air.

"Good," said Sabradan, "Let Us begin the meeting."

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:20 pm
Duskglimmer says...

Dusky ducked into the SPEW hanger to look at all the pretty warships. Of course, none of them had been tested yet, but that would be easily remedied.

Hoping no one would notice, Dusky climbed into the cockpit of the nearest fighter and began the engine's firing sequence. A few more buttons and the ship shot out into space.

There was a moment of sudden panic as Dusky realized that she had no idea how to drive one of these things... heck! She didn't even know how to drive a car! But it passed as she continued to press buttons, amusing herself with both her successes and failures.

Within a half hour she had learned how to go in straight lines, loopy lines, zig-zaggy lines, loop-de-loops and barrel rolls and was dizzy as all get out.

She pressed a new button to her right to see what it would do. There was a fwoosh and a BANG and she jumped so high she smacked her head against the roof of the cockpit.

"Snapdragon, macramé, snickerdoodle pumpkins," she swore, rubbing the crown of her head. Once the throbbing had dulled, she turned to see what had exploded.

Her eyes widened. "Oops."
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

381 Reviews

Reviews: 381
Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:21 pm
Fand says...

No one looked twice at her as she blithely wandered YWS, a smile on her face and a poetry criticism on her tongue. Fand couldn't help but admire how well she'd been doing her job so far--they didn't suspect a thing. All, of course, except for her associates. They, especially the writer known only as Rivka, knew something of what went on in Fand's head while she watched the mods and admins going about their work.

She smiled as she passed Dream Deep in the halls, pausing to make small talk as various other acquaintances went about their lives around them.

"How's your brother, Dreamy? Any luck with this romantic conquest of his?" Her cheeks dimpled.

The younger writer laughed. "I can't say for sure, but..." Dreamy let her sentence linger on, and winked once. Fand grinned.

"Ah, young love. So good for the stuffy air here in YWS." Her smile widened.

"It is indeed," Dreamy agreed. "As are other things, yes, Emilija?"

Fand looked around, and stepped closer, putting a finger to her lips. "Don't let them hear you, Rivka. The plan's not ready to set into affect yet. There are still provisions to be made--"

"--They're not going to wait much longer," Dreamy interrupted solemnly, speaking in undertones. "I know you can feel the rivalries heating up. There's something going on with the CCF and SPEW, and we have to be ready."

Fand looked at the younger writer for a moment before hugging her spontaneously. "We will, Rivka."
Bitter Charlie :: Shady Grove, CA :: FreeRice (162,000/1,000,000)

863 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:58 am
Griffinkeeper says...

Grif sat in the shipyard's control center. The shipyard was fully enclosed, more like a hanger than a dock. It was very large, capable of working on several capital ships simultaneously.

One of the ships that was being worked on was his. The sub-forum engines and the forum jump drives were being installed now. It would need to be fueled, but until then...

Grif kicked back and relaxed, oblivious to Dusky's calls for help.

647 Reviews

Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:03 am
Alteran says...

"SPEW is already nearing completion of its first few ships," said Imp.

"The Belias is ready for Combat though," said Ares, "As are its Fighters."

"But do we really want to start a Civil war?" Adam chimed in, "not everyone is on a side, what about the innocents?"

"We are not attacking the innocents," said Sabradan, "SPEW ships will be commanded by SPEW officers."

Adam still wasn't sure. He squeezed the flashdrive in his pocket. the new ship schematic for the CCF Bahamut was completed, but he didn't want to give it up so easily.

863 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:55 am
Griffinkeeper says...

Grif woke up and went to the automatic shower. As hot water poured onto the author, he began collecting his thoughts.

"Food. I must eat food. That pastry was good. Pastry is my friend. I will do what the pastry tells me. I'm the pastry's slave. The pastry wants me to blow up the CCF. It is so delicious, how could it be wrong?"

The shower finished and Grif dressed. He walked out and went to his command room.

"You're up early this morning," the AI said.

"Thank you Adelaide. I slept well."

"It didn't look like it. You tossed and turned all night. You started clawing into the air and drooling while screaming 'Tasty!' Then you wake up in the morning, feeling refreshed?"

"Meh, it was probably just a bad dream. Could you bring up the latest stories and construction stats? I want to make sure that we have the warships to obliterate the CCF as fast as possible." Adelaide did so, with a minimal amount of processor. The rest of it was focusing on the weird change that had taken hold of Grif.

He had become unusually focused. He had begun typing immediately and proceeded for nearly five hours, finishing several three page critiques. He had taken the time to eat a pastry. The SPEW Gryphon was almost complete. At first he only checked a few times, but as the day continued, he began demanding status reports more and more frequently.

Adelaide just finished another when a bulletin caught her eye.

"Apparently a spaceship carrying a group of experimental chefs has disappeared. They were en-route to a Krispy Kreme convention to unveil a new experimental donut."

"That's nice," Grif said.

647 Reviews

Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:55 am
Alteran says...

Adam wandered along the corridors of YWS. Something very odd was happening. There was a lot of progression going on, very uncharacteristic of authors.

Procrastination...where is it!?

He stared out of a window in his quarters. a rather small asteroid was orbiting the planet along with the YWS and the New shipyards.

"It's perfect," muttered Adam. He ran off towards the CCF's new hideaway.

142 Reviews

Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:22 am
View Likes
Bella says...

Bella struggled to remain silent throughout the CCF meeting that she wasn't even supposed to be at to begin with. This is what happens when she is ignored. She continued to follow Adam around, because he had a pretty interesting life, and because she was still interested in CCF. At this rate she could spy on SPEW for CCF...if CCF would let her in to begin with.

Still invisible, Bella walked behind Adam.

647 Reviews

Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:32 am
Alteran says...

Adam watched as a number of people stuffed pastries into their mouths. Gross. Dont they know how many calories are in those things

He wandered on to the Hideaway, where Sab was sitting at his desk.

"Sir, I've found the perfect place for us to set up base."

"Where?"

"There is a fairly large asteroid that orbits the planet at the same rate as YWS. It would be a great covert place to operate from."

"I'll have a survey team check it out. It would be easier to keep an eye on SPEW with a hidden Base.

142 Reviews

Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:46 am
Bella says...

Bella ran out to where Adam would be in a few minutes, and became visible again.

"Hey Adam," she said, walking beside him.

"How'd you get in here?" he asked, eyeing her worriedly. "This is a secret corridor."

"I know. I followed you. You're really bad at covering."

"How'd you follow me, I didn't see you." Bella grinned and turned invisible. "That is so not fair." Bella became visible again, still grinning.

"Well, I'm impatient. Tell Sabradan that I want to help. I could turn invisible and follow the SPEW members too. They'd be a little harder to track though; they're quite a bit more secretive than you are."

"Alright, but no promises," Adam replied, turning back around so he could speak to Sabradan.

I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone. I want to visit strange, exotic malls...I want to live, Marge! Won't you let me live?
— Homer Simpson