Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:30 pm
*singerofthenight* says...

Should we start a DT?
"Hello, is this thing on?"

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:22 pm

Sorry I changed the pic. I thought she looked prettier. :)

83 Reviews

Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:08 pm

Are we going to start this?

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:10 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Agreed. When is this going to start?
Live, Love, Laugh

84 Reviews

Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:38 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Okay, I've decided that in order to save the SB from dying before it's even started, if trhwrites doesn't start this by tomorrow, I'm going to start it myself. You guys okay with that?
Live, Love, Laugh

83 Reviews

Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:29 pm

Very. It seems we are the only ones interested in it:( It's a great idea and I would hate to see it go to waste.

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:59 pm
*coco says...

I agree. I was kinda looking forward to this :(
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:47 pm
MilkNCookies says...

Same. So, we start tomorrow?
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

84 Reviews

Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:36 am
fictionfanatic says...

I'll post tomorrow unless someone else wants to start
Live, Love, Laugh

49 Reviews

Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:58 am
MilkNCookies says...

That's fine by me.

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

84 Reviews

Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:07 am
fictionfanatic says...

Sorry, can't post tonight. Really busy. But I found it only fair to tell you all that I don't care if one of you start. If not, I will definitely post tomorrow.
Live, Love, Laugh

83 Reviews

Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:26 pm

Agreed. Anyone want to start?

49 Reviews

Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:58 pm
MilkNCookies says...

Sure!

'Issy' Isabel March

I watched Gwen enviously as she 'snogged' with Holden. I smirked at her, glancing at the clock. It was about eight. Ugh, class soon.

"I got to go, Gwen. Class start soon!" I said to her. She broke from Holden.

"Just because you have class... fine, let's go. See you later hon." She said to the boy that was standing against the wall of the chemistry building. The man I also wanted. Holden... just his name sets the butterflies loose to soar through me. I followed Gwen as she walked towards the car, and clamored in after her. I was forever grateful that she liked me; since she's Fee's right hand man -woman- it was less of a target to her. Sure, I got the few remarks, but it wasn't bad.

"Thanks again, Gwen." I said as she dropped me off in front of calculus. With none of my friends. Hey, you can't get everything you want.

~Dr.Seuss.

84 Reviews

Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:06 am
fictionfanatic says...

Gwen:

"I got to go, Gwen. Class start soon!" Issy's voice called. Pulling away from Holden, I said "Just because you have class... fine, let's go. See you later hon." Jingling my keys, I headed towards my car with Isabel close behind. She's maybe the only sibling I actually like. Sure it made me mad when she was sent to this school with me, but she's at least the better if my siblings.

The car ride was quiet, neither of us saying a word.

"Thanks again, Gwen." Issy said as I pulled up infront of her class. When she got out I flipped down the over head mirror and applied some of my light pink lipgloss. Snapping it back up, I pulled out and started towards the coffee shop before going to class.
When I walked into chemistry class and put my bag across the chair and coffee on the black table, Fee slid it closer to her and took a sip, leaving a lipgloss stain on the side of it.

Gia then bounced over and said with forced cheer "Hey girls, how was your night?" Fee and I of course were always kind to her, seeing that she could easily ruin our relationships. Fee and I stuck smiles on our faces and I said "Probably not as eventful as yours Gia."

She glared at me but said with the same red smile on her face and said tauntingly "Yes, I'm sure that's true. Now tell me, did Holden invite you to come with you to my party?" On the inside I flinched, but I kept my face stone and replied "Sorry, Fee and I already had plans.

I could tell she was holding in evil laughter and she said evily in a honey sweet voice "Oh, well don't worry, I'll keep him company." I almost jumped out of my chair and smacked her, but Fee I guess could tell this and put her hadn to my wrist, as if telling me to stay sitting.

Gia walked away and sat next to her lab partner, Robbie. Figures.
Live, Love, Laugh

83 Reviews

Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:33 pm

Fee:

I watched as Gia bounced off, dropping gracefully into her seat. And people called me a bitch? I cast my glance over to Gwen, whose face was a stone mask. I closed my eyes, wishing I didn't have to play my part, wishing I could comfort her and not be critized for it. Turning her eyes to the front, she sighed, ready for teh day to be over. She fellt Gwen nudge her. Grumbling, she turned her eyes to her friend.

"What?" I growled, putting my bitchy face on.

Most people ignore most poetry because most poetry ignores most people.
— Adrian Mitchell