z

Young Writers Society

A Dump For The Kids Of The Rich And Famous *started*!

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:48 pm
Winchester says...

Ok you to, but know to rules you only get the band place once your profiles up sooo hurry!
"Winner, winner, chicken dinner" Wise words said by the one and only, Dean Winchester.

44 Reviews

Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:49 pm
Winchester says...

Ok you to, but know to rules you only get the band place once your profiles up sooo hurry!
"Winner, winner, chicken dinner" Wise words said by the one and only, Dean Winchester.

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:53 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Dragonet-grrrrrr! Hahaha. Just kidding.

Name: Kip James

Looks:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Kip loves to fight, and he does fight dirty. And he usuually wins. For some reason he just loves to make trouble. He'll fight anyone-any gender, age, height, weight, race, etc. But usually it's playful fighting. He's not intending violence, just some fun. Sort of like a puppy. When he's not fighting he's really fun to be around. He's adventurous, a dare devil, and will do anything for a laugh.

Streanths: Keyboard, singing, he's really strong, he's a dare devil, he's really good at guiatar, he's a good fighter, and he's amazing when using or fixing electronics.

Weaknesses: Resisting a fight, sitting still for to long, and he gets stir crazy within minutes in one room unless his mind is off of it (like when he's playing his instrument or fighting)

Parents Job: His mother, Marissa James, is a famous actress and his father, Tyler James, creates things for a company, his own company, such as cellphones, laptops, radios, T.Vs, ipods, and pretty much anything electronic.

Up For Love?: Sure

Band Position: (If wanted) None (I decided to be nice to skins. Hahaha)
Last edited by fictionfanatic on Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Live, Love, Laugh

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:59 pm
Dragonet says...

Sorry fanfic. But I would be happy to do the thing that I mentioned earlier. You know, the one where our characters fight over the lead guitar. It would be fun, and it would add some drama.
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

Do you have any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?

374 Reviews

Reviews: 374
Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:11 pm
BondGirl007 says...

Name: James (Jimmy) Willis

Looks:
Spoiler! :
Wears an old leather army jacket covered in patches, and spikes. Has a trusty pair of black Doc Martian like boots.
Spoiler! :

Personality: Skateboarder, Strong minded, isn't afraid to speak out against things he things are wrong. He's a anarchist punk, and an atheist. Can't stand posers, and will tell you off in a heartbeat. He's sarcastic and funny, and deep down is a genuinely sweet guy, but doesn't show that side very often.

Strengths: Strong fighter, used to fight the hicks in his old schools. Loves music, and Art, and is surprisingly good at both.

Weaknesses: Is often too quick to judge people, and tends to isolate himself from people. He has a big mouth that tends to get him into trouble, and also has experimented with drugs.

Parents Job: Doctors.

Up For Love?:If it happens, although it's doubtful

Band Position: Bass None
Last edited by BondGirl007 on Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'd rather be hated for being who I am, then loved for who I'm not."

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:37 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Dragonet, thanks! But just so youe know, due to my character's personality, you might end up actually fighting me.
Live, Love, Laugh

25 Reviews

Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:39 pm
Dragonet says...

Ok, no problem. My evil mind is already thinking of stuff that our characters do to eachother. Not to mention detention, and all that good stuff. Can't wait!
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

44 Reviews

Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:52 pm
Winchester says...

Band places now full! Ok so everyones gunna be in the same class no matter what age and when it Starts we will all know each oher from the years before and stuff!

I deserve a medal managing all this o my iPod !

44 Reviews

Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:21 am
Winchester says...

Okay guys...if i start this now maybe you guys could manage it for me while im away....give me a suprise ? what do you think ?

25 Reviews

Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:40 am
Dragonet says...

I agree. You already have enough people to start.
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

560 Reviews

Reviews: 560
Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:50 am
Tenyo says...

Starting? I disagree! And agree!

It's really tempting to start. On one hand, after a week there might be too many posts to keep track of, which would make it difficult for you, Rebs. Also, it's your job to ensure that this storybook gets a good kick off, so it doesn't die within the first few posts because nobody finds eachother.

On the other hand, waiting might make people disinterested or forget about it. Maybe I'm just overthinking it.

You should put someone in charge to make sure it gets rolling, and fill you in on what's happened when you get back :D
We were born to be amazing.

25 Reviews

Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:09 pm
Dragonet says...

I agree with Tenyo, but I also disagree. I don't think you need to leave someone in charge when you leave, just make a DT. In the winged ones SB that I'm in, that's what we'd do when our leader was gone, we throw out some ideas and then we voted. So I disagree with Tenyo and say let the people have the right to vote!

But I agree with Tenyo when she says that you'll have a lot to catch up on, and our own leader will be lost (not good).
So, I don't know, you decide.
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

44 Reviews

Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:23 pm
Winchester says...

Guys its sorted, Skins will be leader if i cant get easy internet access in greece! I told her if i don't post the first tread by tues, she will start it of and that Dez ( and maybe her brother if i can be bothered adding a new profile) will join later on it the week :) ok!

44 Reviews

Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:07 pm
Winchester says...

Name: Asher Winchester

Looks: Image

Personality: Destiny-Rae's older sister, he has the same feelings towards his parents that his sister has, he's someone you can eaisly be friends with...but is deffensive to people around him. hes suffers from Dyslexia so Destinys always helping him out.

Streanths: he can Lie, get away with anything. hes a good fighter pysicly and verbaly...hes the kind all the girls fall for

Weaknesses: Deffensive around his little sister Destiny and his friends

Parents Job: Football manager, glamour model

Up For Love?: yerrp

Band Position: (If wanted) Just a fan.

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:55 pm
eldEr says...

Profile:

Name: Camile

Looks:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Camile is sparky and energetic, some would say hyper. She can't sit still for two long and absolutely loves running. She's very outgoing and bold and is not afraid to speak her mind. She is also rebellious, and will fight for what she believes. A tad of an environment freak, okay, so she's full over Go-Green-or-The-World-Will-End-Tomorrow!
She's got a fairly bad temper, though she tries to keep it under control. She hates being told what to do and would much rather lead. She's extremely stubborn and is hard to talk into things. She believes what she believes and won't change for anybody.
She's also a vegetarian.

Streanths: Headstrong, very smart, quick on her feet, she has a way with words, could at keeping records of everything, organized (which most people are surprised by), and very good with animals.

Weaknesses: She's very clausterphobic and highly alergic to cherries. She can get sidetracked rather easily, has a high tendancy to be disobedient and though she tries, her temper can be hard for her to control at times.

Parents Job: Her mother's a marine biologist/famous marine photographer and her father is a big-shot news broadcaster.

Up For Love?: Of course!
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

oh to be a cat in a pile of towels
— ChesTacos