I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:45 pm
kidashka says...

September 4th is the latest we will be starting, but I'm hoping to get some more characters first :) If we get three more characters before then, we'll start earlier.

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:38 am
eldEr says...

Name: Mariana Shanz

Role/Affiliation: Rebel

Appearance/Picture:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Mariana is usually one of two things. She's either calm and put together or she's furious and wild. She has a massive temper that can be easy to set off, and she can seem rather cold if you don't know her well. She's feisty and not afraid to put up a good fight. If she isn't infuriated, she's often deep in thought and seemingly calm. She gives things a lot of thought, is independant and doesn't usually do well around too many people. She's strong-willed and extremely stubborn. Getting on her good side can be difficult, but she cares immensly for her friends and will do anything for them. She's also very secretive and has a soft spot for children.

Likes: Being alone, night time, early mornings, rain, music, when people let her be, journal-keeping, recording things, sport-fighting (especially archery), debating, challenges, thinking things through thoroughly, daydreaming, children and babies as well as animals.

Dislikes: Being pried at, when her train of thought is interupted, snoops, the empire, being too crowded, hot weather, sleeping in, feeling useless, loud noises (excluding thunder), when people uncover her secrets, being mocked for her little disability.

Strengths: She trained for most of her life as a fighter and excells in archery. She's not too bad with a sword and is very skilled in hand-to-hand. She's very agile and quiet, good at climbing, swimming and sneaking around. She's also quick-witted and knows how to find loopholes. Very observant and resourceful.

Weaknesses: Her temper gets in the way of a lot for her, as does her distrust of people. Quite often, on her left side directly below the ribcage, she will feel a horrible pain that renders her absolutely useless. It literally feels like somebody is stabbing her, and the attacks can last anywhere between a few seconds to hours.

History:
She keeps most of her past a secret, though these are some things that a few know about her.
She was born mute, and her mother was killed when she was a baby, though nobody (not even Mariana) know what happened to her.
She lived with her father (Darrun), uncle (Corran) and older brother (Dariss) and was trained throughout her childhood in the martial arts, swordsmanship, archery and the lot. She's been a theif and occasionally an assassin (when times got desperate) for as long as she can remember.
Almost two years ago, her brother, uncle and father were all killed while she was asleep. She keeps most of the details a secret, and bringing it up will set her off. She's still trying to find the people who killed them, and when she finds out who it was, they'll wish they were born dead.

Up For Love?: Ahaha...Yes, but good luck.

Other: Her family had nicknamed her Viper, and she's carried the name ever since.
She can play the flute and lyre, though she can't sing. (She can't make any noise, being mute)
She dances to relieve stress, and she never goes anywhere without her journal.
Has a pet cat named Lari who never goes anywhere without her master.
Spoiler! :
[/quote]
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

33 Reviews

Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:37 pm
kidashka says...

Okay, i will claim the resistance leader. If someone takes another male spot (preferably the rebel peacekeeper) then we can start. :D
Anyone can have two characters if they would like.
Elizabeth: "There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing."
Jack: "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by."

33 Reviews

Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:57 pm
kidashka says...

*Sorry for doubleposting!!!*

Name: Sirian

Role/Affiliation: Rebel Leader

Appearance/Picture:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Sirian lives and breathes the Resistance. He is a man who believes he has nothing left to lose, and as a consequence, is sometimes very dangerous to those around him. He is willing to sacrifice almost anything in the name of the revolution, relying on Esryn to hold him back when he gets too reckless.
Sirian usually appears fairly upbeat; with his easygoing and calm exterior he easily endears people to him. Despite this, he remains very secretive and fairly distrustful - information about the rebellion is generally withheld until the last minute and he often tries to hide how he is feeling.

Likes: Sirian likes to gamble and make bets. He frequently revels in 'what-if' situations and can often be seen staring into the distance, lost in his thoughts.

Dislikes: People who don't act on their beliefs, being constrained.

Strengths: Sirian's determination and sheer faith in the rebellion means that things get done, and quickly. He's good at organising people into action.

Weaknesses: Sirian is often too reckless and too focused on the future success of the rebellion to be concerned about the here-and-now. His unwillingness to trust can be a disadvantage for recruiting purposes.

History:
Sirian is the ex-lover of the current Empress, as a servant in the castle when she was still a princess.
However, things went downhill once the princess became engaged to who is now the current Emperor. Sirian begged Kayanelle to leave and escape this fate, but she refused, saying that her duty to the kingdom was more important than her feelings. Heartbroken, he left alone.
A few years later he returned to Ban'mora in the hopes of seeing the Empress and once again asked her to leave. Though she still refused, they had a heated affair behind the Emperor's back. When they were inevitably discovered, Sirian was sentenced to execution. However, fortunately he was rescued (by a PeaceKeeper) and fled the Empire to hide in safety. Across the border, he joined a group of exiles - the beginning of the Resistance. For five years they hid out, growing in numbers and planning their uprising.
A few years ago Sirian and the rebel group secretly returned to Ban'mora to spread the word of their cause, and they have been hiding underground for some time. Whilst Sirian hopes to save the people of Ban'mora from repression, he is also praying that with the downfall of the Emperor, he could finally be with the Empress.
Up For Love?: Yes

Other: n/a

Name: Rea

Role/Affiliation: Rebel PeaceKeeper

Appearance/Picture:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Rea is quiet and determined. Though she may occasionally fade into the background due to her silence, when something needs doing, she's there. Rea is very much controlled by her emotions, and will often do things that seem to make no sense simply because her feelings told her it was the right thing to do. Joining The Resistance was one of those things.

Dislikes: Rea dislikes being the centre of attention, preferring to silently observe and stay in the background. Although she is very quiet, she dislikes being alone and will often seek the company of others.

Strengths: She has a generally unsuspectable nature, so her position in PeaceKeeper ranks is fairly safe and she is an invaluable person within The Resistance due to the information she brings them. She's pretty stealthy and has good fighting skills due to her training as a PeaceKeeper.

Weaknesses: Rea often struggles to make balanced decisions by herself, often becoming too influenced by her emotions. She doesn't make a very good leader as she can be very clumsy with words.

History: Whilst she may appear to be just another PeaceKeeper, she has been secretly helping the Resistance for the past three years, feeding them valuable information on happenings within the PeaceKeeper ranks.
As a child she was raised to believe in the Empire - under the previous Emperor, her parents had been devout followers of the system. However, when the new Emperor came to power, things changed. However, under her parent's advice, she joined the PeaceKeepers.
It wasn't until the alternative of the Resistance arrived that Rea realised how corrupt and terrifying the system had become. Despite much mistrust at the beginning, she managed to join the Resistance forces after much effort.

Other: Although she knows the other rebel PeaceKeeper, she is not aware that he is working within the Resistance.

We can now start!!
Anyone can make the first post; I'll make my first posts tomorrow. :)
Elizabeth: "There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing."

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:16 am
phantom of the potter says...

Name: Bristan (Bris)

Role/Affiliation: Rebel Peacekeeper

Appearance/Picture: http://treijim.deviantart.com/art/Green-and-Gold-53232108?q=gallery%3Atreijim%2F128045&qo=61

Personality: Bris is a creature of necessity. He'll do almost anything, for a price. Bris looks after himself first and foremost, which isn't to say that he isn't kind. Bris loves helping people, he's a great people-pleaser. But the most important person in Bris's life is Bris, and there isn't much that will change that. Bris loves a good meal and a good laugh. He's somewhat of a "jack-of-all-trades", if you will. He's quite a bit of a flirt, as well.

Likes: Bris likes the quiet of the city in the early hours of the morning. He likes a soft rain, but thunder annoys him. Bris likes to dance to his own tune.

Dislikes: Bris can't stand overbearing people; he'd rather be left to his own devices.

Strengths: Bris has a great memory. Always expect him to cash in on a favor, even if the favor was earned ages ago. He's quite the ladies-man. Most of the female species like him, if not the males of the group. Not much can bring Bris down, either. He's nearly always a happy fellow.

Weaknesses: Bris can come across as whiny at times, and very selfish. And unless you are very close friends with him, don't expect Bris to stand by your side at all times. If he gets a more appealing offer, than he'll zip away faster than you could imagine.

History: Bris was orphaned at a young age, and grew up in the slums of the orphanage. He did what he could to make money, even resorting to thieving for cash. He had a small gambling joint he ran for some time, but that all fell apart when Bris joined the Peacekeepers. This, too, was out of necessity. Bris was out of the orphanage by then, and needed some sort of income to feed himself.

Other: Bris had a younger sister, Kylee, that he was totally devoted to. But she died of fever when Bris was 14. It destroyed Bris, and Bris cannot stand anyone mentioning her.
"The grasshopper!... Mind the grasshopper!... A grasshopper not only turns, it hops!... It hops!... And it hops jolly high!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera

Random avatar

Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:08 am

**Okay. Tell me if this works.

Esryn - Resistance

Esryn gave the new recruit a small smile as he grabbed the bag of food from him. The new boy was a baker. He'd sneak food down to the Resistance's heart every week or so, when he could. Esryn went into the storage room and carefully put away the food stuffs so that the rats and insects of the labyrinths wouldn't get to their rations. The main Resistance leaders like Esryn and Sirian rarely ventured above ground. It got too risky with the Peacekeepers to have known criminals running about the streets of the capital.

Thankfully, Neldor had a series of labyrinths and tunnels already in existence under the city. Natural caverns caused by the wearing away of old rock. It made for a chilly, damp home, but it was reasonably safe. And, lucky for Esryn, he had the main recruiting duties in the Resistance, so Esryn could escape the dank dark for a day or two every few weeks.

Esryn nodded to one of the recruits who stood on guard outside of the central room of the Resistance's hideout - the 'Heart', as it was often called. It was perhaps the most pleasant room in the hideout. Esryn and Sirian had carefully built a small chimney that connected to a Resistance member's fireplace above ground. The Heart was the only room in the hideout that was usually warm and dry, as Sirian kept the fire lit most of the time.

"Sirian," said Esryn, walking over to the leader's side. Sirian was sitting on a plush rug on the floor of the cavern, which stood out against the hideout's otherwise drab decor. A small table sat just in front of Sirian, with a map spread over it. Sirian looked up from a map he was inspecting. "The week's rations just arrived."

"Good, good..." murmured Sirian, turning back to face his map. Esryn glanced at it; the map was another hand-drawn map of Neldor's labyrinths. Sirian and Esryn had recently taken to sending recruits off to map the tunnels. They wanted to know every possible escape route throughout the city.

"So," continued Esryn, dropping down to Sirian's level. "I was thinking about going topside a bit this afternoon. Scout around for - "

"I don't want you to recruit today," said Sirian seriously. Esryn raised an eyebrow in question. "I've been getting reports that the Peacekeepers are becoming more active. I want us to lie low for the moment."

"Fair enough," replied Esryn. He nodded toward the map. "So - What've you got there? What part of the city?"

**Hope this is okay. I took some inspiration from the labyrinths below Paris. I think that would be an awesome place to hide a rebellion, don't you? I'll change if you have a problem, though.

Bristan - Peacekeeper

Bristan was roaming the streets. "On patrol" would be the official term, but Bris didn't feel the need to pay attention to formalities like that. He just busied himself with watching the shopkeepers cry out their wares and bargain fiercely with customers. It was interesting enough for Bris.

Bris spotted the tell-tale grey armor of another Peacekeeper at the other end of the street. He cracked a grin, and marched over. Someone to talk to. It was one of the things Bris hated about being a Peacekeeper. No one seemed ready for idle chat. Everyone seemed to think you had a hidden agenda.

Which, Bris considered, was a reasonable assumption, considering the other scoundrels that were in the order. Not Bris, though. Bris was in it to feed himself, nothing more.

"Hey!" Bris called toward the other Peacekeeper. She turned, eyebrows raised toward Bris. Bris's grin widened. "It's Rea, right?"

"Yes," replied the girl simply. "And you are Bristan."

"Bris, actually," Bris laughed. He leaned against the wall of a building, looking expectantly at Rea. "What brings you to these parts?" Bris asked lazily.
"The grasshopper!... Mind the grasshopper!... A grasshopper not only turns, it hops!... It hops!... And it hops jolly high!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera

33 Reviews

Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:25 pm
kidashka says...

@Phantom: I love you. Again.

Sirian ~ Resistance

Sirian frowned in concentration. "It's near the outskirts of the city... I'm trying to see if there are any tunnels that reach beyond the city boundaries." Esryn nodded in understanding; both leaders were fully aware of the dangers of trying to leave Neldor. The sheer numbers of PeaceKeepers patrolling the crossing points made it a no-go zone for any member of the Resistance, especially those who were already known criminals.

"Any luck?" Esryn asked, peering at the area that Sirian had gestured to. "Hang on... this tunnel is unfinished. Where does it lead to?"

Sirian shook his head in reply, leaning in to read one of the many annotations that had been scribbled onto the map, most of them indicating where the tunnel led to above ground. "It's fallen in." he murmured after a moment. "Perhaps a rock slide of some sort. But it's possible-"

He broke off suddenly, reaching for another of the many maps that had been strewn across the floor; this one a surface map of Neldor. Sirian pointed to an area near the east borders of the city, turning it so Esryn could see. "I suspect that tunnel is around here. If it continues... "

"...Then it could lead outside the city." Esryn finished with a disbelieving smile. "..But.. if it's fallen through...?"

Sirian hesitated, frowning slightly at the maps. "If there's one tunnel that leads out of the city, there may be others. But they could take months, years to find. I propose we send a scouting group to see the extent of the blockage. To find out if it's possible to break through it."

Rea ~ PeaceKeeper & Resistance

"What brings you to these parts?"

Rea ignored the question temporarily, watching with frustration as the PeaceKeeper commander she had been tailing disappeared from sight, blending easily into the thick crowds of the market. She held in an irritated sigh, and turned back to the young PeaceKeeper. He looked pretty new to the job; still with a touch of innocence in his eyes. None of the older PeaceKeepers that Rea knew still had that.

"I was just... looking around in the market. For candles."

Bris raised an eyebrow, pushing away from the wall to stand straight. "Mind if I join you?"

Rea hesitated for only a moment - any more would have been suspicious - before nodding with approval. "Okay. Just don't be expecting any riveting conversation."

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:15 am
Griffinkeeper says...

Name: Tarragon Masher

Role/Affiliation: PeaceKeeper General

Appearance/Picture:
Spoiler! :

Personality: The general is notorious for his patience and cleverness. He knows people and how to handle them. He is loyal to the empire and he is very mindful that he is all that stands between the empire and their enemies.

Dislikes: Rebels, Politicians, Insubordination.

Strengths: Leadership, Archery, Intelligence

Weaknesses: Swordplay, Lack of Nobility, Ladies in distress

History: Tarragon is the latest in a series of generals to be charged with the task of stamping out the rebels. His predecessor was assassinated by a servant after implementing a brutal suppression strategy. Tarragon is now trying to reverse the harmful damage of his predecessors, restructure the army, and make life difficult for the rebels.

His rise to the rank of general is surprising, considering he was of a lowly birth. His skill and luck has allowed him to excel in a field where nobility is preferred. Most of his work has been in the outer rim of the empire. In the northern sector, he succeeded in dismantling the rebellion entirely. The Emperor now hopes he can do the same thing in his own capital.

Up For Love?: Only with nobility; it would be too easy for a peasant to be an assassin.

Other: He is probably the biggest threat to the rebellion that they've ever had.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

Random avatar

Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:30 am

Esryn - Resistance

"Shall I gather up a scouting party, then?" Esryn asked, standing up slowly.

"Please," came Sirian's muffled voice. He had bent down to inspect the maps again. Esryn moved to go out of the Heart, but paused at the entrance.

"I'll probably go along with them. It would do us well if one of us got a feeling for the tunnels ourselves, in case the worst happens."

Sirian nodded, but didn't reply. Esryn walked out of the room. He started looking around the main chambers of the hideout, keeping an eye out for any recruit that looked like they didn't have enough to do. But Esryn was also looking for Cerin. If he was going to go on this scouting trip, he wanted as good friend to back him. Esryn trusted the newer recruits with his life, this was true. But they were not always the most talented fighters. And Esryn could never be too careful; he wanted a strong fighter like Cerin to back him.

Esryn was drawn to the clanging sound of metal-on-metal from the next chamber. He peered inside to see Cerin sparring with one of the newer recruits. Esryn remembered the girl's name as Minjonet. He watched their battle with interest. Minjonet certainly had talent beyond what was usual for such a young girl. She blocked Cerin's advanced with fluid movements that marked someone who had already undergone years of training.

In the end, however, Cerin had endurance that a young girl like Minjonet couldn't hope to counter. Panting, she dropped her sword in surrender. Cerin gave her a grim smile before turning to Esryn. Esryn's face broke into a good-natured grin.

"Woe to any that stand in your paths," Esryn chuckled, his hand resting on the hilt of his own sword. Cerin eyed Esryn's motion.

"You want to have a go?" he asked gruffly. Esryn snorted.

"After that display?" he replied, shaking his head. "Besides, I have something much more interesting in mind for you two."

Minjonet looked up at Esryn curiously. Cerin stared met Esryn's gaze; Esryn saw the a Cerin's eyes twinkle with the prospect of adventure. "Sirian's scouts have found a caved-in tunnel that might be our ticket out of the city. Sirian wants a scouting party to look at the cave-in in more detail, see if it can be cleared. I thought you two might be up for a bit of fun. Care to join me?"

Bris - PeaceKeepers

Bris shrugged. "It's better than nothing, don't you think? I don't know why we have to go on so many of these patrols, anyway. It isn't like anything ever happens."

"We patrol to ensure the rebels are kept in check," was Rea's stiff reply. Bris cast her a side-long glance. She didn't meet his gaze; Rea's eyes were sweeping the market street. Bris raised his eyebrows.

"If this rebellion even exists," he muttered. "It's all a bit paranoid, don't you think? The rebellion can't be very big, or we'd be making more arrests. I think - "

"You shouldn't talk like that," snapped Rea suddenly. Bris looked at her quickly. She glanced at him out of the corner of her eye. "It's dangerous to say such things. It'll only lead you to trouble."

Bris made a non-committal noise in the back of his throat. He saw Rea throw him an irritable glance. Bris decided not to say anything more. Rea was obviously not a social creature. After a moment, the pair passed a small bakery. Bris sniffed, breathing in the crisp aroma of the fresh bread.

"Hold on a moment," Bris said, approaching the baker's stand. The baker avoided Bris's gaze as Bris handed him a few coins for a large, golden loaf of bread. Bris turned back to Rea, grinning. He tore to loaf of bread in half and held out one half to Rea. Read glanced from the bread to Bris, her eyes narrowed. Bris rolled his eyes.

"What? Is buying bread dangerous, too?" he asked sarcastically, shaking the bread in front of Rea's face. Rea blinked, scowled, and snatched the bread from Bris's hands.

"We are on the job," hissed Rea. Bris snorted and started to reply, but his mouth was full of the hearty bread.

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:36 pm
Griffinkeeper says...

General Tarragon entered his meeting room for the first time. The four Commanders each rose to greet him. They represented the North, South, East, and West Garrisons.

"Gentleman, I have just arrived from the Northern Frontier. I was informed by my spies that a rebellion was imminent in Neldor. I am here to stop it."

"With all due respect General, my men have found no sign of rebel activity in the Northern sector. We patrol regularly and everyone seems quite happy."

"It is because your patrols are regular that you've found no sign of rebellion. From this point forward, all patrols in the capital will be conducted irregularly. The frequency should be varied, as well as the number of men on patrol. In addition to regular patrols, you should run patrols with guards dressed in civilian clothing. Our enemy is unpredictable, we must be so in turn."

"Yes sir," the Commanders answered.

"Very good. There are other changes I want to make as well. First is the matter of our armor. I want the armor in each sector to be painted a different color. North is red, south is blue, east is yellow, and west is green. This way, if a piece of armor is stolen, it will only compromise one sector, not the other three. The palace guard will continue to have black armor.

One of the big reasons we have a rebellion is because of the corruption in our guard units. Beginning immediately, we will begin auditing members of the guard. This should catch traitors and corrupt guards equally. If you find a spy, then offer them large sums of money and their freedom if they works for us. If they refuse, kill them. That is all," Tarragon said.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:42 am
*coco says...

Kidashka: I'm so sorry for the late post :? I hope this is ok!

Kayanelle

It was mid-autumn and the sun was almost set. From under the branches of my favourite oak tree I stared up at the sky and found myself lost in its magnificent colour spectrum of warm red and golden yellow. Nature, as always, was the only thing that I could depend on. In my miserable existence it forever remained my saving grace.

It had been seventeen years since my very heart and soul were ripped out from within me. My beloved Sirian, executed for loving me, and my beautiful daughter, Elena, who I had been forced to give away with my own two hands out of fear of what might happen to her in the future.

Tears gathered in my eyes as I thought of them both. They had been the very meaning behind my existence, the sole reason for me to continue living, and now they were gone. As the final rays of the sun began to disappear, I closed my eyes and did what I would always do every night. With all my heart, I prayed.

Dear lord, wherever they both may be, I pray you keep them safe.
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:47 pm
eldEr says...

I hope this'll do, I'm feeling a bit...braindead at the moment...Thanks Dashka by the way. ;)

Mariana|Resistance

I frowned, stepping back behind the building. The Peacekeepers were everywhere nowadays; it was almost impossible to carry out even the simplest of tasks. Not that I should be up here anyways. I should probably be underground, taking orders like a good little mute girl.

Of course, I had never been very good at following orders. A bit of time to cool off and live my own way was just what I needed.

Lari meowed and I bent over quietly to scoop her up. Just before I had managed to pick her up, the thing darted. Of course she did...Lari hated orders as much as I did. But it was so unlike her to run off...

Glancing over my shoulder once to make sure nobody had heard, I started after Lari heart pounding. Any corner I rounded could expose me to a group of the ever-present, ever-irritating Peacekeepers. I was going to get myself caught one of these days, I swear to God.

The cat stopped suddenly, tail high in the air and twitching. I approached her slowly, tucking a hand under her soft belly and pulling her up. She climbed onto my shoulder, and uncomfortable as it was for me, it seemed to be her favourite spot. I winced as her claws dug into my shoulder, but I made no move to brush her away.

I stood quietly, listening. Footsteps. A string a cuss words ran through my mind. Who I saw wasn't a Peacekeeper, but a read-haired girl with hazel eyes. She stopped, staring at me. All I could do was return the gaze and pray that there was nobody following her.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:15 pm
MilkNCookies says...

Name: Cleo

Role:resistance member

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Very happy and likes to help people. get on the wrong side of him... he's a dangerous enemy, because of his agility with his twins swords. He keeps them in a velvet case, in fear of dirtying them. They were his grandfather's, who was killed in the prison. If he gets angry, you'd best leave the room, because he'll punch anything he can. He's broken his knuckles at least two times each one. He prefers to fight hands-on, but he is to small.

Dislikes: War, fighters, peacekeepers, poachers, vexing games.

History: When he was born, a witch blessed him, like his whole family. She said' May you be a shield of pain', while meaning to say 'may you be shielded of pain". He can feel, and pinpoint, any forms of pain, be it physical or emotional. Hence forth, his parents observed her mistake, and disowned him. He ran to the empire, which sheltered him for a time, but did not feed him. So again, he fled but this time, to he resistance.

Up for love? If it is right. Like any boy, though, he flirts time to time, but nothing serious. He has never had a serious relationship.

Other: Escaped from prison.
Last edited by MilkNCookies on Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

Reviews: 1
Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:18 pm
Fox says...

Sorry I've been gone so long. I've been really busy. Can someone tell me what's going on??? :smt100
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

Too bad all the people who know how to run this country are busy running taxicabs or cutting hair.
— George Burns