z

Young Writers Society

Born From the Earth

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:22 am
SisterItaly says...

could whoever makes the water person be a guy? Please?

Name: Juliet

Element/Other: other-water

Picture: (no anime)
Spoiler! :

Personality: Fun, hyper, someone who would be life of the party! She always finds a way to brighten everone up and can smile, even if she's really broken inside. but, of course... she is human and does cry. But its sudden, one second she's all happy, the next... she runs off, and when shes alone she cries.

History: She was the girl, everyone wanted to be. She had rich parents, friends, money, anything she wanted. Seemingly. Really, her parents were never home, and she was an only child. So she was always alone, unless she could get some of her phoney friends to hang out with her. When she met Logan she felt complete, he filled in for everything there wasnt in her life. She would NEVER tell his secret.

Strengths: Can calm people down, stay calm in situations that others cant, is flexible, and a fast runner

Weakness: weak physically, has her moments, is terrified of the dark, cant swim

Soul mate: Logan

Other: nada!
Last edited by SisterItaly on Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

Reviews: 1
Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:28 am
Fox says...

Name: Seth Cobblestone

Element/Other: Other-Fire

Picture:
Spoiler! :
Except without the piercing, and he smiles a lot.
He always wears loose athletic shorts and a T-shirt. He's pretty muscular, but not like extremely buff.

Personality: He's really smart and funny. He can be very sarcastic most of the time, and he makes the best out of situations. Seth is fun-loving and tough. He cares for others and tries hard to help out as best he can.

History: Seth grew up as an only child. He always knew there was something different about him. He never had any friends. He was bullied and pushed around all through his childhood, and finally he couldn't take it. He ran away, traveling the world, doing as he pleased. He met this one girl, and they became companions. She told him about her, and about how she was different. He understood. He was just glad to finally have someone there with him, even though they didn't get along all the time.

Strengths: He's sneaky, smart, athletic, and extremely good at martial arts

Weakness: He has a bad temper, is really clumsy, and doesn't like to listen to others

Soul mate: Ashi Greene

Other: n/a
Last edited by Fox on Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:30 am
ForsakenAngel says...

OK, well I'm totally sorry I forgot about this! As I said, I shall try for the guy...*sighs and crosses her fingers*

Name: Logan Daniels

Element/Other: Element-water

Picture: (no anime)
Spoiler! :

Personality: He's crazy and dangerous. He's out there, free, and charming, and he knows how to get what he wants, even if he doesn't realize it. He loves girls, and he loves himself. He's kind sometimes, but like any wild heart, he can get violent. When he does, you might want to stay away from him. He is light, but he has a dark side that, if you try to understand, it can get you killed(:to be explained later:)

History: He was born, of course, but he doesn't know where exactly. He was sent to an orphanage at the age of six, which he gladly set on fire three months later. He ran away from the foster parents he had when he was eight, and he was sent to juvie for stealing jewelry when he was thirteen. When he was Fifteen, he got out, and he was told the truth. He meat Juliet when he turned seventeen, and his birthday is coming up.

Strengths: He's tough, and he's really not scared of anything, he's stubborn, and doesn't take no for an answer.

Weakness: He's stubborn, which gets him into trouble, and when he gets a plan, he sticks to it...which gets him in deeper trouble.

Soul mate: Juliet-other

Other: he loves his motorcycle:
Spoiler! :
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:45 pm
fictionfanatic says...

All the spots are filled now. Does that meanwe can start?
Live, Love, Laugh

116 Reviews

Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:56 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Ooh! yes, lets start! I'm anxious to try out my male character...I don't usually do male..but I'm trying!
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

Reviews: 4
Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:00 pm
FadedHeart says...

Ashi-Fire

I looked at my watch, and realized I was late, again. I began to run, and beside me Seth began to run as well. Each time my feet him the ground, I had the urge to burn every tree in this stupid park to the ground so I could get there on time. I felt my palms grow warm, which meant I was getting angry.

I finally stopped in front of the library. I turned to Seth, "How dead do you think I am?"

"You'll have to wait and see," he said. I clutched the side of my messenger bag, and ran inside.

"Sorry I am late Mrs. Fisher." I said, running up to the front desk.

"Lateness is laziness," she chanted. I felt the palms of my hand grow hot, then Seth hit my shoulder. It was basically his way of telling me to cool down before my hands lit on fire. Shockingly, I didn't think people would take too kindly to that. Fish lady (my name for Mrs. Fisher) looked at me, and then said, "For being late you can organize that stack of books," she pointed off to a stack of about 100 books. I walked over calmly, but when I picked up a book, it incinerated in my hands.
Don't know, don't see, just fade.....

116 Reviews

Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:04 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

I am going to have to ask someone to bring me in!!
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:05 pm
SisterItaly says...

Juliet

I sat at my window, bored, alone as usual. I stared out the window. Waiting for my ride to school. The leaves dancing in the trees, as the wind moved with it. A quiet dance. I smiled when I heard a motorcycle pulling in and turning off. I ran to my door and grabbed my bag, hearing him call for me.
"Juliet, Juliet. Where for art thou Juliet?" I walked over to the window to see a smirking Logan below.
"I'm right here Mr. Wonderful." He smiled at me, waving his arm.
"Come on down here. you can't be late for school." *does Logan still go to school?* I rolled my eyes and flung my legs out my window, so I was sitting on it. I shrugged one shoulder and smirked.
"Catch me." I said, before letting go and falling. I felt his arms under me, and I opened my eyes. He was looking down at me like I was crazy.
"I swear, you'll be the death of me Juliet." I kissed his cheek.
"That's why you love me." I winked. He set me down and we walked over to his motorcycle. I knew how much he loved this thing. He handed me a helmet and I slid it on.He tucked my hair in, before hopping on and turning it on. I slid on behind him, putting my head on his back, and wrapping my arms around his torso.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

116 Reviews

Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:29 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

*No, he doesn't go to school anymore*

Logan-Water

I smiled as she wrapped her arms around me. That was why I loved her, she was dangerous, crazy, just like me. I sped through around the cars with ease, getting a few middle fingers in the heavy traffic. I could tell by her breathing that she enjoyed riding with me, and I enjoyed riding.

I slowed down when I got to the school, stopping near the sidewalk. I heard her laugh, and she climbed off the bike, taking off the helmet. I took mine off as well, leaning down and kissing her lips, wrapping one arm around her waist. I didn't go to school anymore, so I had to find something to do before it was time to come pick her up again. I pulled away, smiling at her slightly.

"I love you, don't get into any fights, I don't have any bail money yet," I joked. She rolled her eyes before skipping off. I watched as she skipped a little ways forward then turned back to me, walking backwards so she could look at me. I couldn't help but smile and shake my head at her, wishing she would have decided to cut today. School was useless, yet she decided to stay. I shook my head again at that thought before pulling my helmet on and climbing back on the bike and racing off, thinking about something to do.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

84 Reviews

Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:00 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Guthrie:

I twisted the leather bracelet around on my wrist. Ever since I found out about Rave we have been hanging out a lot, which is why I now wear it. It's a brown leather bracalet with a gold cross placed in the middle. I used to be Athiest like the rest of my family but hearing Rave's passionate voice talking about God and the Bible made me start believing. Lucky for me my parents raised us to be our own person and don't really mind. What they do mind is how much time I spend with Rave.

When I looked out the window I saw Rave walking up the driveway. With a smile I threw open the door and ran across the porch. Rather than use the steps I grabbed the railing and threw myself over. In mid-air I yelled loudly "The Earth is beautiful!" It's something I always say when I see her, and it always makes her smile. Most people don't understand but that's only because they don't know the hidden meaning.

Rather than landing on my feet I landed on my back and began rolling in the grass towards her. I smiled up at her and grabbed her hand, bringing her down with me. Once she lay in the grass next to me I tucked her hair behind her ear. Leaning towards her I kissed the corner of her right eye, something I always do. "You are blessed." I whispered. And with that I kissed her cheek.

I quickly stood up and pulled her up with me "Get up puppy cup, we've got to get a move on. I'm starving!"
Live, Love, Laugh

84 Reviews

Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:07 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Are other Other's and BFTEs allowed to know about someone else?
Live, Love, Laugh

Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:09 pm
FadedHeart says...

They haven't met.....yet. I think having someone go to the library and watch Ashi kill a few more books might be a good idea, though.

116 Reviews

Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:23 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

**EDIT**

Logan

Where else was I supposed to go? I had walked through the park for an hour, but that was boring, and I was about to go somewhere I hadn't gone in forever. Or, rather ever. The library. I had never needed books, let alone read any of them, but I would just go in and look for something to pass the time. They had magazines and newspapers, so maybe I could get caught up on real life for once.

I pulled my helmet off, and put it on the seat, ruffling my hair, and going inside. There was one girl who looked like she was struggling at the counter with the librarian. I smiled wryly and walked on passed. She seemed different some how, when I looked at her, it gave me a strange feeling that rolled over my body. I ignored it, flipping through their collection of old newspapers and last years magazines. I sighed, not finding anything interesting, so I turned and sat on the table, putting my elbows on my knees, and my chin on my fists, looking at the magazine filled wall.

I saw the girl pass me, trying to put something on a shelf, and I laughed, trying to hide the obvious amusement. She glared at me, then went back to what she was doing. Then, she muttered something I could barely hear.

"You shouldn't sit on the tables," she said a little louder, but still keeping a low voice. I laughed once, sitting up strait, and hearing my back pop. That same wave came over me.

"Oh, and who's going to stop--" I was cut off by a woman clearing her throat. I turned, looking at her like she was crazy. "You need something?" I asked loudly. She glared, and the next thing I knew, I was being thrown out of the library, laughing. That was fun, I'd have to come back. I shook my head, walking to my bike. I heard the door open again, but I ignored it. They were probably just making sure I was leaving.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

Reviews: 1
Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:40 pm
Fox says...

Seth

I watched as the book in Ashi's hand incinerated.

"Be careful. Someone might be watching." I said.

"I can't control it. It's just...ugh! She just get's on my nerves!" She said through gritted teeth.

"I know." I said, thinking of a way to help. "Here, let me help you organize these." She looked at me and smiled.

"Thanks." she said.

"No problem. It's kinda my job to help you out, remember."
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:54 pm
FadedHeart says...

Ashi

I watched the boy walk out of the library. Another wave of heat rolled over me when he walked by. Once I was sure the librarian wasn't watching, I followed after him.

"What are you doing?" Seth asked me. He put a hand on my shoulder.

"Didn't you feel the heat wave?" I demanded.

"Yes, but, it's nothing. You can't tell anyone, remember?" His voice was calm and even, unlike mine, which was jumping octaves by the minute.

"But, he, what if," I realized I wasn't making any sense. Nevertheless, I ran outside. I watched him get on a motorcycle, and start to drive away. One second I was really pissed off, the next second a stone lion by the front of the library was missing a head. The boy turned, and stared at me. Seth came up next to me,"Well, this is just wonderful," sarcasm boiled in his voice.

"Oops," I said, looking again at the lion. Oh well, it looked better without a head, anyway.

while she was studying the ways of pasta he was studying the ways of the sword
— soundofmind