z

Young Writers Society

The Lyle House

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:12 pm
amandajo says...

Hey! I've read those books. But not all of them, I think there's another one but I don't know. Anyways, I dont get this. Can someone explain these storybook things to me?
amanda

35 Reviews

Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:34 pm
amandajo says...

Ok I'm in.
Name: Naelie AneRae (pronounce an-ruh)
Appearance: Small, around five feet tall, long dark brown hair, vivid green eyes, light skin color.....I'd go on but I'm kind of rambling so....
Power: she can make people blind to things (mainly unaware of things), has dreams that end up coming true (kind of copying Mizzle but not really beings she's not seeing the future, she's changing it) and when she gets angry people end up dying, and her powers keeps elevating during the story so...
Diagnostic: passes out after using her powers, anti-social, otherwise...she is very unstable.
History: Cant remember much, just a tall man who constantly haunts her dreams. She was just sent to the Lyle House after killing fifty-two people in a building that suddenly collapsed because of her but people dont know that. She just freaks out one day and they send her there.
Personality: quiet, thoughtful, smart, book ridden, lets emotions out into her journal, etc.
Up for Love: she doesn't know what she wants
Other: I dont have a clue.
Last edited by amandajo on Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
amanda

35 Reviews

Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:34 pm
amandajo says...

Ok I'm in.
Name: Naelie AneRae (pronounce an-ruh)
Appearance: Small, around five feet tall, long dark brown hair, vivid green eyes, light skin color.....I'd go on but I'm kind of rambling so....
Power: she can get anything she wants, can control everything around her, has dreams that end up coming true (kind of copying Mizzle but not really beings she's not seeing the future, she's changing it) and when she gets angry people end up dying, and keeps evelating during the story so...
Diagnostic: Doesn't control her powers very well, forgets things almost immediately after and passes out after using her powers, anti-social, otherwise...she is very unstable.
History: Cant remember much, just a tall man who constantly haunts her dreams. She was just sent to the Lyle House after killing fifty-two people in a building that suddenly collapsed.
Personality: quiet, thoughtful, smart, book ridden, lets emotions out into her journal, etc.
Up for Love: she doesn't know what she wants
Other: I dont have a clue.
amanda

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:22 pm
Razcoon says...

Amanda...This thing is long dead :/
Ideas don't stay in heads very long because they don't like solitary confinement.

35 Reviews

Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:42 pm
amandajo says...

it didnt say it was dead but whatever thanks anyway u can just ignore my submission then
amanda

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:14 am
Octave says...

<3 Storybooks in the archive are inactive. If Ben10 or anyone else wants this revived, they can PM me to ask about moving it to the main forum ^^
"The moral of this story, is that if I cause a stranger to choke to death for my amusement, what do you think I’ll do to you if you don’t tell me who ordered you to kill Colosimo?“

-Boardwalk Empire

Love, get out of my way.

Dulcinea: 2,500/50,000

Reviews: 0
Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:52 pm
EccentricityAside says...

Yes! Revive, please. This is such a great idea.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:56 pm
MilkNCookies says...

Is it open?

Name: Gabriel Wolfe.
Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Power: He can absorb others energy, he can kill them that way. But he also needs energy daily, like a vampire needs blood.
Diagnosis: Hmmm... hard one... for starters, anger management, and bipolar-ism. Any suggestions are appreciated.
History: He's a delinquent and has killed before for energy. He gets out of control. His parents hate him.
Up For Love:If you REALLY want him, yes.
Other: He needs energy like a person needs food. When he 'feeds' he usually kills. He is always dejected and serious and angry.
Last edited by MilkNCookies on Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:29 pm
Mazzi says...

I'm copying my Nil Academy acount...it's kinda extreme...

Name: Eragon

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
Dragon Form

Human Form

Power: He is able to turn himself into a dragon humanoid with dragon powers.

Diagnosis: Teratophobia - Fear of monsters and Amesia

History: Eragon is a dragon warrior. He grew up in the dragon world, learning of the dragon ways and their extrodinairy powers. He is very intelligent, when he was two years olf he could speak fluent dragon. He got told stories of the great dragons who travelled to the human-world, as he grew up he learnt the more scary legends of his world. The dark dragon of fear and insanity, those who have encounted it have rather died on sight or stronger souls have gone insane muttering the words "Darkness, fear....don't let him escape."

Eragon later found out that he was training to destroy this dragon of darkness. He was scared. He had great protection though. Dragon scale armour, luck charms and an army of dragons behind him, they had been trained to fight blind so he was safe. After time he developed dragon powers such as wings, claws, teeth, sight and soon he could turn himself into a full-fledged dragon-like human.

Then he laid eyes on the dark dragon, he wanted to pull away but he couldn't. Such curiousity, fear and a hint of guilt in those marvelous black eyes. Then he realized, he wasn't dead, he wasn't insane. He was immune, he stepped further to show that fact to the darkest dragon. Then suddenly both there hearts glowed up gold and black, they spread out in an energy force and started to intertwine. Suddenly, the completley unexpected happened both energies still intertwined blasted down in a massive force. There it was, his world was falling into this void of gold and black. The dragons got pulled in by a powerful force, including him and the dark dragon to earth.

He lost his memory of all that and was taken to The Lyle House when he started a forest fire. He was confused, he couldn't remember anything and wanted to get away from everything. He felt safe in The Lyle House because nothing else felt right and this sudden feeling of comfort was very...comforting for him.

Up For Love: Sure

Other: Erm, he doesn't remember anything of the dragon world. Also it will take him a long time to develop his powers again since he's been at The Lyle House since he was twelve.
Last edited by Mazzi on Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tell the people Mazzi is here! To defend the defenseless! Befriend the friendless! And to defeat...the defeatless!

P.S and to love Lemurs!

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:48 pm
Razcoon says...

I'm out! You all are aware this was posted 8 months ago? xD Too much on my schedule and four other storybooks to worry about.
Ideas don't stay in heads very long because they don't like solitary confinement.

Reviews: 0
Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:13 pm
EccentricityAside says...

Oi, too bad. :| I'll try to notify others involved of the revival :)

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:07 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Is this open? Jut in case...

Name: Julianne Peters

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Power: Julianne has the power to control/manipulate electricity. Ex: She can turn things on/off, she can make things have lower/higher electricity levels, she can even take it from the electrical wires and play with it in her hands, she can control electrical currents. She can also manipulate lightening, but that's a bit harder. She mainly takes the electricity and converts it into energy for herself though.

Diagnosis: She was diagnosed as a technaphobe (to keep her away from electronics) and that she has high static rates which makes her prone to geting shocked (sorry if that makes no sense.)

History: Julianne was found at a burning tree during a lightening storm. Her entire family was dead because she had been angered and ended up killing them with lightening, then catching the tree on fire.
Eight people were killed.
When she was found they sent her to the Lyle house

Up For Love: Sure
Live, Love, Laugh

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:04 pm
MisunderstoodDreamer says...

This seems interesting. I might join, but I might not be able to.
I am a PUZZLE
yet to be put TOGETHER

But at the same time, I'm just one PIECE
still trying to figure out where I FIT IN

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:58 am
Cspr says...

Name: Paxton "Packs" Rake
Appearance: Relatively tall, wiry. He has dirty blonde hair, cut short but crazy, and dull green eyes. His skin is pale and sallow. He tends to wear clothes a bit too big for him.
Power: Healing. He can heal the wounded, fix broken bones, and bring people back from near death. It takes a slight toll on him, though. He can feel when people he knows, or people close by, are injured or die, with different symptoms of this showing in many different ways.
Diagnosis: He's been dubbed quite a few things, but the most common to pop up are 'insomniac', 'Muchausen Syndrome', 'delusional', and 'sociopath'. The last is just a theory, though.
History: He grew up in the badlands of the South with a practically MIA alcoholic father and a mother who slowly seemed to just stop caring. As usual, he got mixed up in gangs and that sort. Plenty happened during that time, but even that has become blurry to him. He just remembers a neighbor ratting, a policeman forcing him to come with, and a doctor sending him off to the psych ward. He's not sure if he even has that in order. He remembers some of the worst things he did, though. Arson, letting a dogfight go on without a comment, seeing a girl attacked in the same way... He isn't sure why he hasn't been arrested, actually. He just got sent to a mental hospital. He's rather certain he isn't mental. Well, more or less...
Up For Love: If your character feels it, go with it. I won't make it easy on them, though. ;)
Other: He has a rather nice grasp of language--as in, he sort of adopts whatever speaking customs that are around him. He's what he'd consider an amazing actor, too (read: great liar).

((Yeah, I know this was dead. But it sounds fun...))
My SPD senses are tingling.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:41 pm
jessig833 says...

Name:misty harmon

Appearance:Average height with long black hair that she keep pined up most of the time, with green eyes.

Power:She can talk to animals and shapeshift into any animal she choose.

Diagnosis: She was diagnosed with Zoophobia (fear of animals).

History:Her mother was a docter and her father was a lawyer and they were always busy,so she spent a lot of time alone talking to her cat.

Up for love:sure

Other: no other

The adjective should reinvent the noun.
— Leslie Norris