Reviews: 116
Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:41 am
ForsakenAngel says...

OK, here is Sabrina's profile:

Name: Sabrina Ann Baker

Appearance/picture:
Spoiler! :

Position: Vampire Queen

Personality: She is scared for her life. She doesn't know what to do, and she feels more lost than usual. Sabrina is an average 17 year old. Besides the ravenous vampires after her, the terrible nightmares, and the raging love she feels for René. She has no family. She is just getting out of high school, and has been living on her own for many years after the car crash. She doesn't like to get close to people for fear that they will die. She says everything she touches breaks.

History: She was born in Elva, Estonia. Her mother and father moved to the island when she was three. When she turned 16, her, her mother, and her father got in a wreck. Only she survived. Ever sense then, she has lived alone in their--her three story house, no friends.

Up for love?: She is with René.

Other: she has one pet. A raccoon. Here it is:
Spoiler! :
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

116 Reviews

Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:47 am
ForsakenAngel says...

Sorry to start so early guys, but my friend and I are bored,and we found something to do!

~Sabrina~

As I got in from school, I opened the door, throwing my backpack down, and heading for the kitchen. Last day of school. I was going only because I knew my mom would like that. She would have enjoyed seeing me come home each day like before, and we would sit at the dinner table, talking about my day. My dad was always busy, so I didn't include him in my fantasy.

I wiped away the tears from my eyes, and opened the refrigerator. Nothing to interesting in there. I pulled out a bottle of water, and went into the living room, opening it and drinking some.

I missed my mom. She was the closest friend I had. I had no friends, not even now. It felt like everything I touched got broken. I flipped through the TV channels, without any luck. I turned it off, sighing.

About the time I decided to get up and go to my room, there was a knock at the door. I answered it, staring at the very unfamiliar face. "Do I know you?" I asked. A little rude, but I didn't have time to talk at the moment. They shook their head. "No, I don't believe so."
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:46 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Is Rene a vampire? As soon as I find out I'll make a profile.
Live, Love, Laugh

116 Reviews

Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:32 am
ForsakenAngel says...

I haven't decided if I want to play that part or not, but yes, he is a vampire. I'm thinking I do, but you can post the profile. I have to do make sure everyone stays with the plot, and I find it a lot easier to do the whole love theme when I'm not playing both of the parts. So yes, you can play the part!
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

84 Reviews

Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:23 am
fictionfanatic says...

Are Rene and Sabrina already together or are they going to get together later?

Name: Rene Valdez

Appearance/picture:
Spoiler! :
This minus the piercings.Image

Position: Protector of Sabrina

Personality: Rene is loyal and kind. But he also does whatever it takes to complete a task. He acts a little out of date and you can still hear the french in his voice.

History: Rene was born in Bordeaux, France. He was changed when visiting Colmar, France. As for the creator, he was destroyed not to long after changing Rene.

Up for love?: In relationship with Sabrina

Other:
Live, Love, Laugh

116 Reviews

Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:45 am
ForsakenAngel says...

They will be together later. And forsakinrose was supposed to post after I did, but she got busy. She's the one who is at the door, and she is going to try to kidnap Sabrina. Sabrina is forced into the car waiting, and bound. Unfortunately Ebony, forsakinrose's character, is found by René and he takes Sabrina. She tries to escape, not knowing who René is, but then he explains himself to her, and she already feels safe with him.

I just gave you the first part of the plot. Everyone is in charge of details and making sure you follow the plot. I'm not expecting you to follow it exactly, but try to stay on topic as much as you can. If you have any ideas for after that part, PM me and we'll go over it, then I'll post the idea on here. I'm willing for anything.

Ideas anyone?
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

116 Reviews

Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:23 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Uh...We can start now, so anyone want to post now?
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

84 Reviews

Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:57 pm
fictionfanatic says...

I'm not exactly sure where I start at. Like, what am I supposed to do? Sorry I have so many questions.
Live, Love, Laugh

116 Reviews

Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:00 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Well, as soon as my friend Danielle posts, I'll fill you in on where to start. And if you have questions, ask, please. I can only change the things I can think of. ^^ So please ask!
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:45 pm
forsakinrose says...

~Ebony~

"No, I don't believe so," I said to her, grabbing her arm, and pulling her outside. She fought back, but I twisted her arm around behind her back. She struggled a little, but I dragged her back to my car. I threw her in the back seat, ignoring it as she cursed me. I got in the front seat, turning on the car. There was a glass sheet between the front and the back, enabling her from beating the hell out of me. She pounded on the glass, yelling at me to let her out. The others would be happy that I had gotten her.

I was so wrapped up in thought, I didn't see the man in the road. I swerved and hit the brakes. Suddenly, he was standing over me, I was out of the car, laying on the road. He opened the back door of the car, but I wasn't going to let him get her that easily. I jumped up on his back, wrapping my arms and legs around his body, choking him. This was all one swift movement. He knocked me off, grabbing the girl, and running with her. I knew I wasn't as fast as him, but he had the human with him, so he would be weighed down.

I bolted after him, but I didn't see him anymore. I sniffed the air, looking for his scent. Nothing.

"Dammit!" I muttered, hurrying back to the car to get my cell phone. I had their number on speed dial.

"Hello?" a familiar voice asked.

"He got her."

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:45 pm
brittbritt12347 says...

I want to join!!
The truth will come out baby, and you'll be the only one lost in the dark >:)

116 Reviews

Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:53 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

OK, I'll have to show you how to fill out the character profile if you haven't learned from reading the others, but OK.

*This is my brain dead friend. Least you're not like Danielle!*
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

27 Reviews

Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:58 pm
brittbritt12347 says...

im not brain dead lol i think i have more sense in my head then you take me to have lol but ok then...besides being brain dead is fun because you dont have to think alot haha!!!

116 Reviews

Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:15 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

~Sabrina~

I was shocked. Who were those people? And who was it that had me thrown over his shoulder? Before I knew it, we were back at my house. He put me on the couch and I got up, backing away from him. I didn't know who he was or what he wanted from me or even what he was, but I wasn't trusting him yet. I ran into the kitchen, grabbing a knife out of the drawer and pointing at him. He was already in front of me, his hands up as if to say he didn't want any trouble.

"Put that down," he said with a french accent. I wanted to trust him, but I wanted to know what the hell was going on. I shook my head.

"You better start answering some of my questions, fast." He smiled at me, and I felt safe, but I didn't care. I was going to kill him--it, whatever, if he didn't answer my questions.

"You haven't asked any yet." This wasn't a game, but he acted as though it was. "Put it down, and I'll answer any of the questions you have." I lowered it a little, then dropped it. I was so stupid. I was just going to trust myself with something like him? That was an obvious yes.

In that instant, he swooped down and got it, then set it on the counter next to him and was standing back the way he was before I realized it. "Who are you?" I asked. He nodded to himself, then he was gone. I looked around.

"René Valdez," I heard from the living room. I went in there to see him sitting on the couch casually.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

27 Reviews

Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:40 pm
brittbritt12347 says...

Name:Samantha

Appearance/picture:

Position:

Personality:

History:

Up for love?" YES

Other:
ill finish the rest later!!

Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights