z

Young Writers Society

Runaways! (started, no spots left)

Reviews: 0
Mon May 31, 2010 7:05 pm
AirSouls says...

Name: Brooke

Character: friend 5

Personality: Broke is very flirtatious. She loves to be around guys. She is either your best friend or your worst enemy. She is very sweet around her friends but if you mess with her, she can be very mean. Brooke is a leader and she does not like to take direction from anyone. She is rich and she thinks she's better than low income people.

Appearance and/or Picture:
Spoiler! :

Dislikes: slobs, anyone who doesn't agree with her and low income people.

Strengths: fashion, leading and flirting.

Flaws: she can be mean and selfish.

Love?: yes!

Other: loves to date.
The only thing we fear is fear itself.

A compromise is an agreement where both parties get what neither of them wanted.

When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:00 pm
View Likes
RayneChild says...

When will we be starting? :)
Singing: It's more than my forte; it's my fortissimo
---
They say "Guns don't kill people. People kill people."
Well, I think guns help. If you just stand there and yell BANG I don't think you're going to kill too many people...

Reviews: 2
Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:48 pm
RedSun says...

Name: Genevieve Markos (Genny)

Character (Sibling, Friend, Trouble) and number: trouble

Personality: She may look cute, but she is sinister on the inside. She loves problems, and watching people make idiots of themselves. She has no problem with killing people, and does, on occasion. She thinks she is above everyone else. She is sneaky, and a very good liar. Her parents were assassins, so she learned all she knows from them. She hates her older brother, who is protective and spoils her. (Anyone can play him)

Spoiler! :

Dislikes: Stupid people, her older brother

Strengths: Good at lying, killing people, and acting innocent

Flaws: She is young, short, and has a terrible temper

Love?: too young

Other: She often makes up songs that are kind of disturbing

Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:14 pm
MathisSiddel says...

Name: Code name: RavenEye

Character (Sibling, Friend, Trouble) and number: Trouble #waa?

Personality: Secretive, he seems like he could take you down.

Spoiler! :

Dislikes: Unknown

Strengths: He was trained by the government as a fighting machine. Then he made one mistake and he got fired. He was lucky to not get killed by the government. Now he works for extremely wealthy people doing all kinds of jobs.

Flaws: He is not a people person.

Love?: No

Other: Prepare to be owned! He was hired by the parents to get the kids back at any coast. Ten million per kid.
███████████████!!Story Booker Here!!███████████████

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:18 pm
phantom of the potter says...

When are we going to start this?
"The grasshopper!... Mind the grasshopper!... A grasshopper not only turns, it hops!... It hops!... And it hops jolly high!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:34 pm
View Likes
Sapi says...

Um, I think when we've got all the characters. I hate it when people start storybooks when all the characters don't even exist yet.
New to YWS? Check out The Buddy System!

Want to know what's going on around here? Visit Squills - the YWS News

Join The Storybook Revolution...Help revive the Storybooks!

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:23 am
Kaywiia says...

Name: Spencer Merrill

Character (Sibling, Friend, Trouble) and number: Trouble

Personality: He is protective, and caring. He has a rough side, but only shows it when working. When he isn't working, he is compassionate and caring. He always has a thirst to prove himself, and to be the best. He never gives up., and is known to bet often.

Spoiler! :

Dislikes: Stupid people, rain, loosing a bet

Strengths: Handy with a gun, strong

Flaws: A bit too kind, second guesses a lot

Love?: Has a girlfriend.

Other: ran away from home when he was five

Name: Melly Ann Bethel

Character (Sibling, Friend, Trouble) and number: Trouble, sort of

Personality: She is bubbly, and cute. she gets along with most people. She tries to act cool, but miserably fails. Not the brightest, and makes stupid comments sometimes. But she is sweet, and has good intentions.

Appearance and/or Picture: The girl in the picture with Spencer.

Dislikes: the color orange, making a fool of herself, super-intelligent-brainiacs (they make her feel dumb)

Strengths: Is always kind, sometimes her stupid mistakes can be helpful, her looks

Flaws: can't fight to save her life

Love?: has a boyfriend

Other: she is mostly in this just because her boyfriend is
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:29 pm
MathisSiddel says...

BlueRaspberry.... Are we going to start?

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:29 pm
Sapi says...

Yes, we should start now, since there's only one spot left.
New to YWS? Check out The Buddy System!

Want to know what's going on around here? Visit Squills - the YWS News

Join The Storybook Revolution...Help revive the Storybooks!

Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:57 pm
MathisSiddel says...

Ummmmmmmm... You are the creator... I could start if you want.

Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:26 am
MathisSiddel says...

I am thinking that BR means anyone can start... sorry if I am wrong! DX

RavenEye

My eyes snapped open. My phone was ringing and my caller ID told me who it was. I only had one contact on my phone. I had only made ten calls on it. I picked up and answered,"Where? When?"
The voice gave me an address in Maryland and a time. Five hours and six minutes away. I hung up.
I jumped out of bed and headed straight for the armory in my underground hideout. It was home. Well, the closest thing to it. A highly advanced and expensive bunker. It had all my needs covered and was almost impossible to find. I went down the main hallway and opened a metal door to my right. I was going to bring my browning silenced pistol, silenced FN p90, smoke and flash grenades, and tactical knife for weapons. Since I did not know what I might be doing I wanted to be prepared. I would also bring my basic survival equipment. I would wear dark forest camo as my BDU and a light tactical vest. Anything else I would need can be bought there.
I then went to my small jet and prepared to launch.

---

I was over my drop location and finished the last details on the auto pilot that would take the plane home. Then I mentally prepared myself. I had done it many times but it still made me nervous. This was the peace before the storm. It was night and was very clear and I could see millions of stars. The red light blinked and I heard the beep that meant, "Punch it!" I did. I was rocketed out of the cockpit and felt a rush of freezing air yet thin air. I was very high up. I steadied my fall and waited. My head set would tell me when to pull.

---

I landed in an open field with a black car in the middle. I undid my parachute leaving it on the ground and opened the passenger door getting in. It was my man. A friend from way back. He was also in basic training. He had gone one way me another. He had gone into intelligence, me, well, lets say that is not to be disclosed. He briefed me. I sat there taking it all in.
"I got the call about six hours ago. Here are the basics. Hugely rich parents, runaway kids, lots of money." He gave me all their pictures and their backgrounds. And where their house is.

---

He dropped me off at the house.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:12 pm
Kaywiia says...

Spencer

Millie and I step out of the car.

"This better not be another wild goose chase." She complains.

"It's not." I say. I had been listening to her complain for the last half hour. My god, if she wasn't incredibly hot and nice on occasion....

"That's what you said last time."

"Yes, 'cause I thought it wasn't."

I look at the house before us. "Doesn't look like much, but..." I sigh.

"You know, I bet your wrong again." She says.

Melly

He definitely was wrong again. There was no way this run down shack of a house was anything close to where they were hiding.

"Are you sure this is the right place?" I ask, just to be sure.

"Yes, Melly. I said that five times."

"You don't have to be rude." I mumble under my breath. Suddenly, another car pulls up behind us. A man steps out, and he has a gun. I scream, and run behind Spencer.
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

Reviews: 2
Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:21 pm
RedSun says...

Genevieve Markos-Genny

I step out of my limo, and walk up to the house I had gotten the call from. My butler is at my side. I gesture for him to ring the doorbell.

A woman appears at the door. "You're Genevieve?" She asks.

"Don't underestimate me." I say with an evil grin.

"Okay, come in darling." She says. I take out my gun.

"Don't you dare call me darling." I say. She nods.

She leads me into a large, white parlor. Her maids offer me things like tea and lemonade, but I dismiss them with a wave of my hand. Stupid, annoying creatures. If I wasn't in someone else's home they would have been done for. Anyone with common sense knows I will tell you if I need something.

Me and the woman sit at opposite ends of the table. A young boy sits in a chair between us, with the husband sitting opposite the boy.

"Now, Mr. and Mrs. Weston, before we discuss what exactly you want me to do, let us discuss what's in it for me." I say with a little laugh.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:17 pm
RayneChild says...

Could we get one of the sisters to post so that the friends can start? I would, but I have no idea what to do...
Singing: It's more than my forte; it's my fortissimo
---
They say "Guns don't kill people. People kill people."
Well, I think guns help. If you just stand there and yell BANG I don't think you're going to kill too many people...

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:32 pm
phantom of the potter says...

**Sure, Rayne.

Natalie

Natalie closed the door to the hotel room quietly. She sighed, resting her forehead on the door.

"Do you think we'll be safe here?" asked Miriam from behind Natalie. Natalie nodded.

"I think so," Natalie replied. She heard Krystal drop one of the bags in the corner. Natalie locked the door with the chain lock and turned to face her sisters. They had been traveling all day, switching from taxis to trains to subways and back again until they had finally come across the shoddy motel they were now staying in.

"Okay," said Natalie bracingly, pulling the curtains closed. "We are on the run, now. We need to stick together and stay away from other people. We need to - "

Natalie froze as her cellphone began to ring. She pulled it out, staring at the caller ID.

"It Damien," she said uncertainly, wondering if she should answer.
"The grasshopper!... Mind the grasshopper!... A grasshopper not only turns, it hops!... It hops!... And it hops jolly high!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera

Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.
— Groucho Marx