Young Writers Society

The Masked Ones

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:40 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Name: Lane

Gender: (Make it to ratio, please. Not a six males and one female): Female

Appearance: She has jet black hair and pale sking. Her lips are ruby red and her eyes are black as well.

Mask: Lane has a blue mask. It has the feathers of a blue jay on it as well.

Picture: None

Talent: (Make it something different, so, not like a hundred fire juggles and one in the others.): Singer

History: (How you came to the Masked Ones): They found her when she was nine in the alley. Her parents had died.

Personality: She's outgoing and not afraid to do things. She'll be the first to stick up for what she thinks.

Flaws: Attracts a lot of attention with her strange beauty.

Likes/Dislikes: Singing, speaking her mind

Up for Love: Sure

Other: (Optional): None
Live, Love, Laugh

84 Reviews

Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:43 pm
fictionfanatic says...

I'm confused, do we use our talents to kill people?
Live, Love, Laugh

84 Reviews

Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:51 pm
fictionfanatic says...

I'm confused, do we use our talents to kill people?

Lane:

I hummed the tune I've been working on as I killed off the people. Singing kept me from realizing what I was doing. My long black dress was sticky with blood. The white sash I always wore around my waist was dyed red. Someone let out a battle cry and I killed them easily. I never understood why people used battle cries when coming from behind you.

Someone was sneaking up on someone so I quickly ran over and drove my dagger through him. I looked around. The battle was over. I bent down and wiped the blood from my dagger onto the grass. I felt my mask to make sure no blood was on it. It was clean.
Live, Love, Laugh

Reviews: 2
Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:07 am
KinetaAlettaThyra says...

Dextra

Me and Chantel ran out of the tent, hearing the sound of an attack. Chantel shivered as she ran, and I know why. She was super afraid of these guards. They hurt her, both of us. BAD. What would she do with her fear? She worried me like that.
Then we ran into a trap.
The many evil demons sorounded us until were back to back. Scars. Then Chantel screamed war in her perfect pitched voice. Go time. I threw myself at one of the men, knocking him off his horse. we fought for a few moments, as I heard screaming in the backround, then I snaped his head a certain way and he went cold. I looked up, and launched myslef at other men, all ending in the same way. Them on the floor knocked out. I tied the horses too a tree then ran back to camp with Chantel. I'm glad she didn't freeze up. It has happened before.

Chantel

Dextra and I ran out of the tent, at the sound of attack. Dextra's eyes flashed with hunger for revenge. She wanted to hurt these demons more then they hurt the both of us. What was she going to do this time? She worried me like that.
Then we ran into a trap.
Many of the horse men sorunded us until we were back to back. I remembered the Scar. Then I screamed in signal. I felt Dextra launch herself at one of the men. I started screaming in one of my high pitches right in the ears of another one of the men. He went down his hands to his ears. I looked at Dextra, a wild savage look in her eyes Then she seemed to swallow it down. I looked at the knocked out figure. She new her nerve and mucsle ends well. I ran over and tied the man up. I did so with the other ones knocked out. After Dextra tied up the horses, we ran for the camp. I'm glad she didn't kill anyone. She could.
Curiosity killed the cat,
But Satisfaction brought it back! :D
If that never happened,
How do you think I'm still here? ;)

Everyone has a right to be Stupid
but that doesn't mean you should abuse the privilege!

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:23 am
Apple says...

No and yes, what ever you see fit.
I spy!

84 Reviews

Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:43 am
fictionfanatic says...

Lane:

More men came flooding through. Several attacked me and when more came I knew what I had to do. I sighed as I bolted for the water. I hated doing this. It was so Mermaidish. Stepping carefully into the water I took care not to get my mask wet. Once I was deep enough I began singing the tune.

Men came into the water. Their heavy equipment dragged them down and drowned them. I shut my eyes tight as I swam over them back to the shore. Bunching my dress up I ran. The wet fabric was quite heavy. With my dagger I sliced off the skirt from above my knee. Once the fabric fell to the ground I ran. Men surrounded Elinor and I jumped on one of their backs. I drove my knife through the armor and it pierced his heart.

Luckily he fell forward so he didn't land on me. One of the soldiers sliced me just beneath my throat. As blood spilled from my collarbone I snapped the man's neck. Placing my left hand over the wound trying to stop the blood flow I attacked with my right. It hurt insanely but I pushed through it.
Live, Love, Laugh

199 Reviews

Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:32 am
Apple says...

Elinor~

Moving myself towards the last caravan I ducked towards the floor, just barely dodging an arrow shaft. I opened the door to the large caravan and jumped in, landing heavily onto the floor.

"Fox, I was expecting you." I looked up to see the "Masked Ones" leader, Kyoko, staring down at me with sharp hawk like eyes.

"What do we do?" I asked over the loud roar of clashing weapons.

"We must get out of here! There are to many to fight, and we need this carnival to be safe for the show in Happy vale." Kyoko moved towards the back of the caravan, the beads sewed to her many layers of skirts clanged together.

"What do I do?" I asked

"Get the caravan line moving," Kyoko muttered pressing her hands to the silver orb in front of her.
I spy!

84 Reviews

Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:50 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Lane:

Elinor began moving the caravan. Was she crazy? How did she expect to get through? I climbed up the nearest tree and chirped the call of a blue jay, the symbol that it's time to leave. Sliding down I clutched my chest. It hurt badly but I could get help soon enough
Live, Love, Laugh

84 Reviews

Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:23 am
fictionfanatic says...

Um, is anyone gonna post?
Live, Love, Laugh

Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:03 am

(um, I'm going to when i can fit it in)
If that never happened,

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:58 am
Todaiking says...

profile-
Spoiler! :
Name:
Appearance:(a)-Sleek white hair with medium body figure and weres a costume yet no mask half the time. (N)She is short like around 5 foot 4inchs and has black hair she is usually wearing a dress
Mask:Purple(N) Red(A)
Picture:(A)
Eyes.jpg
Eyes.jpg (45.76 KiB) Viewed 91 times
(n)
AnimeGirl-6.jpg
AnimeGirl-6.jpg (24.45 KiB) Viewed 91 times

Talent: both are illusionist that work together
History: Alex always love illusions until he was 10 when he trained under one, the illusionist was killed by the ruler of the land so he came to were the illusionist preformed and it was this place. Nicole came here with Alex when the illusionist(her dad) died.
Personality:Alex is a nice guy who is real sneaky and stays on the top of the caravan even at night. Nicole is always trying to cuddle and loves Alex she often is caught cuddling him while he sleeps.
Flaws:
Likes/Dislikes:
Strengths/Weakness:Alex is good with swords and weak at working with others in battle. Nicole is only good at tag team and bad at cooking.
Up for Love:alex is up for love but Nicole is already in love with Alex the feeling is only simi-neutral

Alex wakes up as Nicole is laying with him, she gets up and jumps on to one of the oxen.
Alex says "Hey what time is it?"
Nicole replies "Time for you to get up."
Alex lays back down and waits to talk with someone

199 Reviews

Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:53 am
Apple says...

Elinor~

I flung myself under the caravan’s wheels avoiding an arrow heading for my head. Moving as quickly as I could, I tumbled out the other side grazing the back of my neck on sharp rocks.

The loud chirp of Blue Jay signalled for the camp to start moving. I jumped towards the edge, the oxen there would have to start moving if we ever had a chance of breaking from this armada.

The cool nights wind licked at my wounded shoulder, gritting my teeth together I forced myself to move. Alex and Nicole lay on the caravan’s trying to get the largest Oxen to budge.

Grabbing on its horns it tried to buck at me. Jumping quickly I smacked at its hide sending it into a quick work. I ran across the stream watching as more of the “Masked Ones” got the oxen moving.

We just might get out of here!
I spy!

84 Reviews

Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:23 am
fictionfanatic says...

Lane:

The caravan began moving so I jumped from the tree. I called once more and ran to the caravan, avoiding everything. I placed my hand over my chest and kept the wind from stinging it as much as I could. I looked around and counted. Most of us were here.
Live, Love, Laugh

Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:06 am

~C+D~ (Yes, I know, I have decided to be lazy :smt003 )

C
At hearing blue jays call, I nudged my sister and she understood. We had to get out NOW. We ran as fast as we could, Dextra of course being fastest, was almost there when I was still a few ways behind. Then, I tripped.
D
Running for my life, i heard a thump I turned to see Chantel on the ground, not getting up. Oh no, not now! I looked at the caravan, sppeding away, and at Chantel, lying down, not able to get up. I only had time for one, have a chance to live with the caravan alone, or possibly die here with my sister. It was no contest, really. I ran for my sister.
If that never happened,

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:02 pm
Todaiking says...

Alex)
I see Chantel on the ground and no one really trying to help much so I jump off the roof and run toward her. I let out my hand to help her out as people call to me to hurry or be left. I had to get Chantel and Dextra get to the caravan even if I don't make it.
To Chantel I say "Hurry we don't have much time before I can't get us back there!"

We're all stories in the end.
— 11th Doctor