2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:47 pm
Rydia says...

I think I'll take Mouse ^^

Name: Lilia Farisear (Lily)
Counterpart: Mouse
Appearance: Lilia is petite with white hair and pale, cerulean blue eyes. She likes to dress in simple but well made clothes, usually a tank top and tight fitting black trousers. Her shoes are almost always black boots.
Picture:

Personality: Lilia is of a cheerfull nature and quick on her feet, often the first to run from trouble. She doesn't consider this cowardly but rather a survival instinct. Lilia is a cocky girl and mischevious but while she has the confidence to bait people she still runs the moment they get too close. This has left her with only shallow relationships. Lilia is sweet natured at her heart and easily pleased but on the surface she can be a lot to handle. She is flighty and not easily tamed.

History: Lilia grew up on the street for the most part. She isn't sure how she got there but doesn't question it. For the most part it suits her. She loves the freedom it gives her, the opportunity to be around people but with plenty of space to run. Lilia realises that she isn't a very intelligent girl, or at least she is more cunning and witty than clever but finds herself sitting outside the school, watching the pupils. Lilia steals for a living and isn't at all ashamed by that. It's a game to her, stealing kisses being just as worth the danger of how close it takes her to people as stealing their money is.

Up for love: Yes.
Other: Lilia's main flaw would be her habit of distancing herself from people. She's happy to talk with someone so long as it isn't for long or there is a fence between them or some other sort of blockage that will slow the other person down should she need to flee. Lilia will boldly seek a second's contact, a kiss or a hug and then she'll be off before she's had time to ponder it.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

Reviews: 2
Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:23 pm
KinetaAlettaThyra says...

(YAY!!! :D )
Name: Keahi ('Enya') Maeve
Counterpart: Cat
Appearance: long, deep red hair , green eyes, skiny and tall. When a cat, has green eyes and mostly red/brown fur.
Picture:
Human looks like:
Spoiler! :

Cat looks like (,only with more red fur then brown):
Spoiler! :

Personality: Fiercly Independant, can be a lonar, Does what she wants when she wants, Trickster, Keeps to herself, fierce in combat, stuborn, very protective over people she is close to. Has a sort of angry/calm disposition. Tomboy.
History: Has no family currently, lives by herself in a small house by the woods, that she mystriosly got. She does not speak of her history often.
Up for love: ...
Other: Flaws: hot-headed, trigger-happy. Likes: The forest, naps, wandering. Dislikes: Water, (although very good at swiming), being under-estimated, being made fun of. Habits: Tends to hiss alot, naps alot, balencing on ledges, purring when very happy (rare).
Last edited by KinetaAlettaThyra on Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Curiosity killed the cat,
But Satisfaction brought it back! :D
If that never happened,
How do you think I'm still here? ;)

Everyone has a right to be Stupid
but that doesn't mean you should abuse the privilege!

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:19 am
fictionfanatic says...

Character Profile:

Name: (First, last, middle (Optional), nickname): Roxanne Juliet O'Toole (Roxy)

Gender: (Make it that it is to ratio, not a 8 females and 1 male): Female

Counterpart: Rooster

Appearance: (Clothing and what extra do you have that is an affect because of your
counter part): Roxy has reddish-brown hair that reaches her shoulders. She has big black eyes. She always wears tank tops and shorts/jeans

Picture: (If you could, can you please make it anime pictures. Human is alright but...): Human looks like: http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7925551466/ ... nime-1.jpg

Animal looks like:(couldn't find anime for rooster) http://artfiles.art.com/5/p/LRG/22/2205 ... ooster.jpg

Personality: (Try and make it like your animal. So for example; Snake- Bubbly and cheerful. Last time I checked snakes aren't happy, bubbly things): Roxy is a morning person. She rises at the crack of dawn. She likes being able to just wander and do nothing. She's always got her head in the clouds daydreaming or zoning out.

History: When Roxy's parents found out about her they freaked and abandoned her. That was when she was two. Ever since then she lived in a group home until her eighteenth birthday.

Up for love: (Yes or no): Yeah

Other: (Flaws, likes, dislikes and habits): Flaws: Roxy tends to wake up early and always wakes everyone else up too. Likes: She loves watching the sun rise. Dislikes: Sleeping in. Habits: Gets up extremely early and wakes everyone up with her most of the time.
Live, Love, Laugh

143 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 143
Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:47 pm
LovelessSummer says...

(( Changed Veil's picture and can I make another char? I want the Boar! ))
LoVeLeSs I review short stories and novels.

Always remember that you’re unique. Just like everyone else.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

151 Reviews

Reviews: 151
Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:24 am
Forestqueen808 says...

SAVE ME THE SPOT FOR THE GOAT!!!
Sorrow lasts through this night
I'll take this piece of you,
and hold for all eternity
For just one second I felt whole... as you flew right through me.

~Sorrow by Flyleaf

151 Reviews

Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:32 am
Forestqueen808 says...

Name: Lynn Johnson
Counterpart: Goat
Appearance:
Picture: HUMAN
Spoiler! :

Personality: She is very proud and defensive. She can be quiet when she wants to be, but can suddenly be very bossy! She also loves listening to music.
History: Her parents died when she was five in a car accident. Since then she has lived with her aunt and uncle. Her younger sister, Brooke, also lives with them.
Up for love: Yes
Other: She can be bossy. She hates pickles and mustard, but really really likes Ritz crackers. She loves listening to music also! Kalafina is one of her favorites. :D

~Sorrow by Flyleaf

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:33 am
Ben10 says...

Okay, great profiles everyone! I believe we'll start now, though, if anyone decides to either join or double up you can easily! Anyway here we go.

Oh yes, almost forgot:

Spoiler! :
Horse; Scarlettfire
Cat; KinetaAlettaThyra, Keahi "Enya" Maeve (16)
Mouse; Kitty, Lilia Frasier (17)
Goat; Forestqueen, Lynn Johnson
Dog; curoiusvampire, Noah Xavier (16)
Sheep; Apple, Mira Brown (16)
Boar; Loveless
Monkey; Loveless, Veil Carnons (17)
Dragon; Ben10, Train Delo (17)
Tiger; Apple, Casey "Rawr" Owens (16)
Snake; Kidashka
Rooster; Roxanne Tuiet O'Toole (17)

Just a quick show of all the characters. :D

Train:

The sun gleamed through the foliage above me. I squinted, blocking the sun out with my hand. The sound of birds singing chirpily as they whistled above my head, heading for the bird bath in the park behind me.

It was the last day of school, and soon it would be New Years Eve. A day I dreaded rather nastily. It wasn’t the loud noises of the fire works exploding in to the starry sky, or the joyous screams of youths as the clock clicked twelve, igniting the new years flame…No. It was the fact that New Years meant Zodiac. And Zodiac meant dragon.

I looked up to see the school come into view; already people were flocking in for the last day. Walking across the street I headed for the front doors, I shuddered when I saw a Chinese dragon come through the front.

Children were under the thick level of cloth laughing loudly as they made the colourful dragon dance. I didn’t even look like that!
Last edited by Ben10 on Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good!'

151 Reviews

Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:35 am
Forestqueen808 says...

Lynn

"Ugh, New Years..." I sighed. New Years was a fun day...for most people. It was loud, and bright. But sometimes...in the middle of New Years I would rather just sleep and be relaxed and listen to some music...yeah that sounded nice.

(Can someone run into my character?)

~Sorrow by Flyleaf

143 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:46 am
LovelessSummer says...

Veil-
I sat, crouched down low, on top of the lockers. Waiting, watching. Where was she? She usually comes down this hall about this time... Tick tock, tick tock. I flicked my tail back and forth with anticapation. Finially, she emerged in the hall. I got poised for my attack. When she stopped at her locker, I pounced. Landing right on target and forcing her to the ground.
" Victory is mine," I yelled while running towards the lunch room.
" Veil," Rawr yelled while running after me. " Veil, I swear, when I get my hands on you!" I yelped as she grabbed my tail, trying to shake her off.
" Let go, let go, let go," I cried. " Come on, Rawr, that really hur-" My head collided with something hard and I rolled backwards, landing on Casey.
" Ow," she whined. I quickly got up and dusted off my pants.
" Sorry," I mumbled while rubbing my eye. " Didn't mean to run into you."

143 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:02 am
LovelessSummer says...

(( Okay, here the Boar's profile:
Name: Jager Vice
Counterpart: Boar
Apperance: He has two black horns that stick up at the top of his hair through his mess of wild black hair. He only wears black, red, or grey. He has a long thin tail with a tuff of the hair at the end.
Picture: http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3 ... 0_full.jpg
Personality: He's comes of as, not mean, but scary. He's not a really mean guy but, people who don't know him, tend to stray away. He likes pratical jokes and will laugh at the expense of anyones pain. He's comes across as tough most of the time but when he's just with his friends he's a big softie. His worst times are when he's mad, he gets really agressive and truely mean. When he's mad he does things without thinking and instantly regrets them.
History: -Will be revealed as the story progresses.-
Up for love: Of course.
Other: He hates carrots and eggs for some reason. Loves listening to his Ipod. He's a good fighter, but isn't very good at being sneaky. -I'll post for him later, unless someone wants to throw him in somewhere.- ))

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:09 am
Apple says...

I'm back and I'm ready to write!!!!!!!!! ^._.^ RAWR!

Casey~

I pouted my lips childishly, "That really hurt." I watched him in the corner of my eyes.
He offered his hand to help me up, I grinned suddenly. That was exactly what I wanted, jumping forward I grabbed on to his hand and sent the both of us rolling to the ground.

"I always win!" I said jumping to my feet.
The person Veil had bumped into blinked cocking her head to the side. Veil pulled himself, I grabbed on his shirt helping myself up also.

“I’m Veil and this Rawr!” Veil said energetically gesturing towards me with a click flick of his wrist. I waved grinning; she stared at my smile than into my eyes smiling nervously. Did I come on to strong?

“I’m Lynn” she said in a rather strong voice.

Mira~

I walked towards my first class, scuffing my shoes along the way. A piece of lace fell into my eyes blinding me for a second. Using my hands to push it away I looked up and sighed.

"Alone, again." I muttered pushing open the library door. I could hear my teachers voice in the back, her loud voice boomed half way across the small library. Pulling up a chair I sat down pressing my hands in my lap.

I didn't want school to end, the depression of being lonely was just to much. I felt something heavy land on my toes, closing my eyes I tried effortlessly not to squeal, I never liked loud noises.

"I'm sorry!" A voice said picking up what looked like a hard covered book. I stared up to see a black haired boy staring at me. When I didn't reply he gave me a quirky smile, "I'm Jager."
I spy!

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:04 am
Rydia says...

Lilia

At my back the festivities had already begun for normal people. I could hear them shouting in the streets, roaring greetings and banging on drums, dancing with their many coloured clothes swirling and flirting. It wasn't that I envied them but rather I feared it all. Before long I would find myself a tiny, easily stepped on mouse. Of course, then the excitement would hit me. All those fine smells filling up my little nose and even the loud bangs wouldn't be enough to keep me away. I'd wriggle up trouser legs, dart across pavements, grass, even the road just to get my paws on a bite of that food. Foolishness. It would all seem like a game though, like the game of kiss-chase I played on the streets and just as dangerous.

Sitting on the wall around the school under the shade of a big, fine tree I let out a sigh. Sometimes I almost wished I attended the school and I felt that way now as I watched the students scamper through the doors.

"Scared of dragons?" I asked with a smirk as a red haired boy shrunk back from his dressed up peers. He turned, looking for who had spoken and I saw silver in his hair. How strange! I had not met anyone so young with silver in their hair. Maybe he aged early. Except that wasn't it, no. Mice are known for being perceptive of danger and this boy made the hairs on the back of my neck stick up. Somehow I knew he was one of us, somehow I knew.

"Hardly," the boy said, still looking around. "Where are you?" Most of the other students were gone now. My quick eyes darted back and forth, watching them leave. They were too excited to pay attention to one straggler. I judged it safe. A wary safe. The sort of safe where I stayed on the wall and should he come too close I could jump down and run.

"I'm up here," I told him. "On the wall." He raised his head and saw me at last. He frowned, long eyebrows knitting together for a moment.

"How did you get up there?"

"There's vines the other side. I climbed."
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:33 am
curiousvampire says...

Poor OX oh, well I'll be happy to take him.

Name: Devyn Zedo
counterpart: Ox
Appearance: Black and white hair.
Picture:
Spoiler! :
zedo.jpg
zedo.jpg (25.95 KiB) Viewed 45 times

Personality:Ambitious, dependable,calm, patient, hardworking, narrow minding and materialistic.
History: Never really knew his parents and was raised in a foster care home. For years he's been moved from foster home to foster home, becuase of the zodiac curse. Noah is his best friend, but they don't really get along.
Up for love: Sure why not.
Other: Stubborn, realistic, sensible and demanding; always taking charge.
"I became insane,with long intervals of horrible insanity."

"Their ideology is that human nature is fundamentally evil.In other words, humans are evil from the day they are born."

"Human is beatiful. Perfect is boring."

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:03 pm
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

Sorry, I'm a bit late. Here is my profile anyways.

Character Profile:
Name: Ciaran Blake.
Counterpart: Horse.
Appearance: Black hair, blue-green eyes. Always wears red, black or dark grey. His eyes stand out, even in animal form so you can't help but tell that it's him.
Picture:
Human:
Spoiler! :

Animal:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Stubborn, proud, wild/strong spirited and playfull but kind and loyal and a tiny bit of harsh/blunt.
History: Ciaran doesn't talk about it so it's a bit of a mystery. He has no family and grew up alone with an eldery lady.
Up for love: Yes, though he is bi.
Other: He has a scar curling up over his left hip, from lower back down around to just above mid thigh. It shows up white when he's in animal form. He's not sure how he got it.

I'll post for him later...
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

Reviews: 2
Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:08 pm
KinetaAlettaThyra says...

~Kenya~

I walked around the back streets of town, avoiding the people getting ready to celibrate New Year. everyone was preparring for great parties, colorful festivities, staying up till 12 and things like that. I shook my head. Why celebrate things like that? Why waste time celebrating another year? I don't know. Honestly, I couldn't care less.
I looked over at the school, and the people flocking out to rushh home and prepare the wait of the new year. Interesting. Well, I'm content that I don't go to school. Waste of time. They don't teach you what you really need to know. And besides. Fitting in with the fancy, flirting, bubbly, skirt-wearing girls? I don't think so. I sighed and continued walking. I hate New Years.
Curiosity killed the cat,
But Satisfaction brought it back! :D
If that never happened,
How do you think I'm still here? ;)

Everyone has a right to be Stupid
but that doesn't mean you should abuse the privilege!

If you receive a bribe, you must report it in your income.
— John Oliver