Reviews: 42
Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:19 pm
View Likes
Kaywiia says...

Name: Amelina (called Ame)

Team: Harlots

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: A very good spy; can change her personality to fit any situation. She can either be very polite or very mean. When she is not pretending to be something she is mild mannered but somewhat sinister.

Power: Can basically inflict pain on any level, physically or emotionally, on anyone she chooses. Since it is done completely with her mind the person being attacked has no warning.

Favourite Weapon: No weapon needed, her power is enough.

Other: Unless you want to have pain inflicted on you, do NOT make her mad.
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

42 Reviews

Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:35 pm
Kaywiia says...

Lol Aspring Author. I really am anxios to see how that turns out.

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:05 am
Light_Devil! says...

I'm going to repost my original post here, so we can keep the information current and on the main page. :D

--

*Currently attempting to revive*

I believe the title is now valid. We need THREE more people.

Also, since I have no idea of the actual plot, I took the liberty of making one myself, and this will have to be the information page seeing as I can't actually edit the original:

Edited!
Spoiler! :
There will a bit of change . . . nothing drastic however, I assure you. :D

--

Change 1. The New Underworld is further along (technologically speaking) of course. With technology which is sort of remnant of the Matrix.

(Other changes/details may be altered.)

Also, I have changed a few bits in the storyline description. Read on, if you want to see the changes.

---

2100AD was the day Deva started the apocalypse of Earth; in revenge for the nightmare had humanity become. No life was sustainable, disease was everywhere, plants wilted, air grew toxic, nothing could live. At the beginning of this "purge", though, an unsuspecting savior came; the devil, named Harlot.

Harlot couldn't save Earth, but instead, she gave humanity a new chance. Every living soul was transferred to a new world she made in Hell named "The New Underworld".

Gigantic floating countries of each terrain, including one of city, desert, snow, and many, many more. Each human soul was given a new body to live in, and a new life. Their past was gone, but their souls were saved and put into new bodies, named New Humans, and put into the society of the New Underworld. They had no memory of Earth, but only of New Underworld and the majority of the population never wondered why. New Humanity was happy, living a life not too different from how it once was on Earth.

Harlot wasn't in this just to be some hero, though. Once a New Human died, their soul became a soldier in Harlot's super powered army, without a single memory of their past. They become slaves to Harlot, doing as she says each day. If they died in battle, they'd reincarnate as another New Human, and every soul would be forever stuck in Harlot's cycle.

Deva, however, had her own super powered army, made up of righteous souls she saved from the apocalypse who wished to fight, but this battlement is much, much smaller. Many times, war has broken loose in The New Underworld, but not once has the situation changed.

Until now, plottings are underhand, the New Humans aren't as naive as they appear and evil and good must once again clash.

Deva hatched a plan. Ten souls would retrieve all of their memories, and realize the incorrectness of the situation. They would join Deva as the most powerful, passionate and experienced soldiers in the army, and whatever New Human body they had when they joined would be the last one they would ever get. Though the bodies would be enhanced with their powers, and thus making their deaths rather difficult, though not impossible.

Deva immediately got to work, and with tremendous luck, she found Ten of the oldest souls and gave back every memory their souls had ever had.

It almost worked. Almost. Half of them went to join Deva, but Harlot managed to coax the other half into joining her army.

The wars still continue between the large armies, but mostly fought by Deva's Half and Harlot's Half, and neither side will rest, they will not stop pushing until something gives.
If anymore new information comes up - watch this post. This will be where I will put such things.

TEAM LIST

Devas

1. Renaheid (LezaleanWitch)

2. Officially empty. Sylverdawn hasn't replied.

3. Amy (AmberAngst)

6. (Possible placement.)

etc.

Harlots

1. Jezebel (jasminebells)

2. Carus (Light_Devil!)

3. Amelina (Kaywiia)

4. Stepenie (Gabriel aka AspiringAuthorA..M.)

6. (Possible placement)

etc.

(We still need 3 people more to join. Right now, we don't have enough to start, so anyone is welcome to join!)
Last edited by Light_Devil! on Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

A computer once beat me at chess. It was no match for me at kick boxing.

"I wish Homer was my father," - Ned's son.
"And I wish you didn't have Satan's curly red hair," - Ned Flanders.

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:34 pm
Knurla says...

You could just change the plot so that we only need six people instead of ten, three on each 'team'.
Formerly known as AmberAngst

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:44 pm
AspiringAuthorA..M. says...

You forgot to put me in the Harlot list. :D
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26

42 Reviews

Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:12 pm
Kaywiia says...

My character is Amelina, not Amelia. (pronounced am-a-lee-nah)

73 Reviews

Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:41 am
Light_Devil! says...

Sorry, Kaywiia. :D And, Gabriel - you're already there!

Also, to the only six people plot, I wouldn't mind, but there are five people willing to do this SB (not including the two who haven't replied yet.)

So it wouldn't be very equal with 5.
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

182 Reviews

Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:50 am

I could be two parts. :D
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:28 pm
CelticaNoir says...

AspiringAuthorA..M. wrote:I could be two parts. :D

But wouldn't that be unfair? :P

I suggested that each of us play two characters in the other topic, although I'm not sure if everyone agrees with the idea...
I am the workingman, the inventor, the maker of the world's food and clothes.
I am the audience that witnesses history.
- Carl Sandburg, I am the People, the Mob

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:03 am
Jas says...

heya! I join! like officially sorry i didnt tell you sooner! :)
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

73 Reviews

Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:30 am
Light_Devil! says...

Lol, ok, well. Please refer to DT. :D Now. Hmmm, there'll be a lot of characters if we each have 2. People who can HANDLE two should be the ones who claim a 2nd. :) Post 2nd char profiles in the DT as well.
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

182 Reviews

Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:59 am

Stephanie loaded ten rounds of buckshot into her shotgun. Mutant flies buzzed around her. She frantically batted them away. But the persistent insects continued to swarm her. Reaching her breaking point Stephanie puled out a smoke grenade and tossed it a few meters away.

Gray smoke erupted from the fist sized explosive. The flies flew off, fading into the distance.

"Finally," Stephanie said, puling out a book. The title on the book read: Twilight.

73 Reviews

Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:42 am
Light_Devil! says...

So, apparently, we're starting this now, without me even knowing.

--

*STARTING*

I believe the title is not valid. We don't need any more people.

People are still allowed to join, however, but please ask in the DT.

Edited!
Spoiler! :
There will a bit of change . . . nothing drastic however, I assure you. :D

--

Change 1. The New Underworld is further along (technologically speaking) of course. With technology which is sort of remnant of the Matrix.

(Other changes/details may be altered.)

Also, I have changed a few bits in the storyline description. Read on, if you want to see the changes.

---

2100AD was the day Deva started the apocalypse of Earth; in revenge for the nightmare had humanity become. No life was sustainable, disease was everywhere, plants wilted, air grew toxic, nothing could live. At the beginning of this "purge", though, an unsuspecting savior came; the devil, named Harlot.

Harlot couldn't save Earth, but instead, she gave humanity a new chance. Every living soul was transferred to a new world she made in Hell named "The New Underworld".

Gigantic floating countries of each terrain, including one of city, desert, snow, and many, many more. Each human soul was given a new body to live in, and a new life. Their past was gone, but their souls were saved and put into new bodies, named New Humans, and put into the society of the New Underworld. They had no memory of Earth, but only of New Underworld and the majority of the population never wondered why. New Humanity was happy, living a life not too different from how it once was on Earth.

Harlot wasn't in this just to be some hero, though. Once a New Human died, their soul became a soldier in Harlot's super powered army, without a single memory of their past. They become slaves to Harlot, doing as she says each day. If they died in battle, they'd reincarnate as another New Human, and every soul would be forever stuck in Harlot's cycle.

Deva, however, had her own super powered army, made up of righteous souls she saved from the apocalypse who wished to fight, but this battlement is much, much smaller. Many times, war has broken loose in The New Underworld, but not once has the situation changed.

Until now, plottings are underhand, the New Humans aren't as naive as they appear and evil and good must once again clash.

Deva hatched a plan. Ten souls would retrieve all of their memories, and realize the incorrectness of the situation. They would join Deva as the most powerful, passionate and experienced soldiers in the army, and whatever New Human body they had when they joined would be the last one they would ever get. Though the bodies would be enhanced with their powers, and thus making their deaths rather difficult, though not impossible.

Deva immediately got to work, and with tremendous luck, she found Ten of the oldest souls and gave back every memory their souls had ever had.

It almost worked. Almost. Half of them went to join Deva, but Harlot managed to coax the other half into joining her army.

The wars still continue between the large armies, but mostly fought by Deva's Half and Harlot's Half, and neither side will rest, they will not stop pushing until something gives.
If anymore new information comes up - watch this post. This will be where I will put such things.

TEAM LIST

Devas

1. Renaheid (LezaleanWitch)

2. Carus (Light_Devil!)

3. Amy (AmberAngst)

4. (Someone with a character on the Harlots side can you please make a Deva?)

Harlots

1. Jezebel (jasminebells)

2. Amelina (Kaywiia)

3. Stepenie (Gabriel aka AspiringAuthorA..M.)

4. Lenneth (LezaleanWitch)

----

Carus

A small grin played on his face as he walked alongside the other three Devas. (A.N I'm imagining the fourth for now, but I'll need someone in that place soon.) It was another one of those days. Yes, those blissful days when everything seemed to flow along.

He glanced down at the New humans running amok in their technologically advanced cities. All naive of their horrible recycled fates. The grin grew smaller. Today the Deva Four and the Harlot Four would have one of their monthly clashes.

It was almost an scheduled contest now. They battled in the skies, or in the crust of the New humans world. It didn't make much difference. Each Goddesses domain meant little to the fighting. Because the fighting would always go on.

This was the eternal battle. And eternity lasted forever. Or, maybe perhaps that was only one type of eternity. What if that eternity were altered or transformed in some way?

For it was the answer to that very question that both the Goddesses' Warriors fought for. If they could meld eternity to their liking. To make their own answer.

Carus, in his excitement, bit his lip and grinned towards the others, as he stated their simple battle war poem, "This isn't the start."

Renaheid, her eyes flaring with enthusiasm continued, her voice full of self confidence, "This isn't the end."

Amy, usually quiet, finished the verse, her small voice strengthened by the conviction of her fellow Devas, "This is the change of eternity."

The last Deva nodded their approval. Carus laughed, "Well, today is a nice enough day to die."

Renaheid glanced at him her eyes flashing, "You shouldn't talk like that Carus, Harlot will be expecting you to join her if you continue on the way you are."

Amy chuckled silently, amused at her friends. Carus glared at Ren coldly, before his eyes sparked up, "Aha. I do believe our guests have arrived."

The other three looked down through the clouds to the Four Harlots. One of which had just finished executing a mutant bug. The other's cringed as they realised who it was, Stephenie. Memories of her awful book flickered through their minds continuously.

The three other Harlots were looking up. Amy whispered, "They know we're here."

Carus rolled his eyes, "Of course they do. It's go time."

The four angel warriors dropped from the heavens. Ame screamed out, "They're coming!"

It looked as if the Harlots had just finished their own warcry.(A.N - I'll add it in a spoiler at the bottom.)

As the Devas landed, Jezebel asked cruelly, "What? No back-up?"

The fourth Deva responded, "Not with you as our opponents."

Stephenie let out a sigh, "Children, children, calm down. Why don't we sort this out as adults?"

A malicious smile formed on her face, as she pointed her shotgun at Amy's head. Carus pulled his dagger's from their scabbards and took his stance, he grinned, "Let's."

Then the Devas and Harlots began fighting. Again.

A clock began to tick. Almost like the countdown of a bomb. However, neither sides heard the inaudible sound. For it was not aimed at them. No. Not at the Warriors.

Spoiler! :
Okay, well, the Harlot war-cry/poem thing is much the same as the Devas though a little more brutal. "Start no life. End no death. Eternity is ours."
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

182 Reviews

Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:03 pm

So, apparently, we're starting this now, without me even knowing.

I did tell you I started. :(

73 Reviews

Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:27 pm
Light_Devil! says...

Ahh, you told. Not asked. Slightly different - taking etiquette into account. And considering that we are partners on this, I thought perhaps asking would've been nice. But, oh, well. We've already begun anyway. :D Anymore questions or statements need to be referred to the DT. :)
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

uwu
— soundofmind