z

Young Writers Society

~Zodiac~

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:56 am
Lsph99 says...

Yes! I love Fruits Basket!! I call Ox. :)
Fruits Basket totally rocks! If you don't think so, too bad.

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:14 am
AliceRose says...

Name: Jasey Matheson

Animal: Horse

Appearance: http://www.vh1.com/photos/gallery/?fid=1624607&pid=4346259

Personality: She's strong willed at times but usually she's very docile and sweet. She likes to be around people and she loves to be outside. Her favorite thing to do is run. She was on her schools track team and actually won a scholarship for it.

History: Jase grew up on a farm with her mom, dad, and four older brothers. Her parents knew there was something different about her when she was two. She had gotten away from her mom and got herself near the wild stallion's pen and it was almost instantly calm.

Other: Up for love

*I'll finish her history later. Bed time!*
We're all a bit mad...

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:36 am
Ray112 says...

Name: Max

Animal: Boar

Appearance: He's tall for a preteen. Has light brown hair cut short without bangs. His eyes are blue, his skin is tan, and he has an athletic build from sports. He normally wears a black and white stripped skull cap with the insignia of an arrow pointing up on the front. He where's it with everything.

Personality: He's mature for someone his age. He doesn't talk much and keeps to himself most of the time. He's protective and isn't afraid to push his limits to help someone out.

History:His mom's constantly between jobs and works at all kinds of odd hours and leaves him with his little siblings. He has two lister sisters, Anna and Annalisa, both of them are handfulls but somehow he manages to keep control. He gets free time on the week ends. His mom tries to compensate for giving him so much responsibility by giving him a whole bunch of freedom. On weekends he can come home at one in the morning and she wouldn't care...as long as he calls her ofcourse.

Other: up for...hot older women lol jk.
"Insert life changing statement"

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:12 pm
Lsph99 says...

OK, here I am to post my profile!

Name: Zoe Hawthorn

Age: 15 (she's younger than most of the Zodiac, like Haru in FB)

Animal: Ox

Appearance: She's pretty tall for a girl her age, a little lower than 6 foot. She has layered, purple hair she's had from birth going down to her waist. Brown eyes, fair skin. Her body is delicate, although she's very active. Ox tattoo on cheek; usually has all sorts of accessories on, like pendants, bracelets, etc. Always wears purple/dark blue clothes. (In different shades: indigo blue, marine blue, lilac, lavender, purple, violet, etc.)

Personality: Friendly and polite as long as you don't continually provoke her. When you do continually provoke her, her face darkens; she brushes it off, but she'll be cold towards you. If you keep going from there, watch out. Always ready to defend her friends/family if she has the strength.

History: She was teased a lot about her natural, purple hair when aged 5-10. During that time, she barely spoke to anyone until, at age 9, she found a mysterious friend who automatically accepted her transforming into a cow. The two of them shared each other's deepest secrets and swore never to tell anyone else. Since then, she's been much happier and her parents are glad about that.

Other: Up for friendship and love.
Fruits Basket totally rocks! If you don't think so, too bad.

489 Reviews

Reviews: 489
Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:29 pm
Dreamwalker says...

Post up them profiles everyone! We're almost ready to start! :).
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:37 pm
jok101 says...

Name: Ollie Roth

Animal: Rabbit [brown and as big as a hare]

Personality: He has a kind sensitive inner layer but hides it under a facade of lame charm and coolness. His fight or flight instinct always Tell's him to run not that he's a coward he just See's a situation as it is. He's secretly embarrassed about transforming into a rabbit which makes him unwilling to tell anyone at all.

History: He had an average family life he liked his parents his siblings were alright but it just wasn't enough for him so he turned to drugs and the in crowd to fill the void. The first time he changed was when he was 14 at a house party. The cops were called because of the racket. When they got their it was pretty easy to see that there were a lot of drunk or high teenagers in here as well as many more rule breaker upstairs. Ollie sprinted out when the cops took out their cuffs. Halfway through the garden he turned into a rabbit and disappeared through a gap in the wall.

appearance: Tall average size with shaggy brown hair and strong legs.

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:54 pm
phantom of the potter says...

Name: Kyle Bradford

Animal: Rat

Appearance: http://mercuralis.deviantart.com/art/A-Very-Bad-Boy-31945109

Personality: Kyle never pauses for a moment. He's got a supreme "devil-may-care" attitude about him. He's quick and intelligent, but conniving. Kyle's got no qualms about lying or cheating his way through to the top. He avoids responsibility like the plague. And yet, underneath all of his flaws, Kyle is very compassionate and caring. He goes out of his way to help the weary and downhearted. Kyle's very gregarious, and hates being by himself for too long. He feeds off the energy of others and rockets it back toward the people around him.

History: Kyle attended a boarding school since a very young age. His father owned a large New York-based corporation, and his work kept him away from the house often. Kyle's mother was often distracted from Kyle with large gala events or balls that Mr. and Mrs. Bradford were invited too. Kyle was sent to a school that had his family's name in its books for the last three generations. Being a rat, it was relatively easy to hide his condition from the student body and staff. Kyle graduated with honors, and is tired of schooling. He sees little point in seriously attending college, although sometimes will sit in on the occasional lectures. More often than not, Kyle can be found roaming the streets of New York, searching for adventure.

Other: Up for love.
"The grasshopper!... Mind the grasshopper!... A grasshopper not only turns, it hops!... It hops!... And it hops jolly high!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera

489 Reviews

Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:09 am
Dreamwalker says...

Yay, :D looks like tomorrow night we should be able to start. If you'd like help figuring out where to start of, we should all meet in the DT forum. It's posted up in the info on the first page. Soon this storybook with be on it's way ;D
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:12 am
Fruits_Basket99Tohru says...

Yes! I love Fruits Basket! Could I be an outsider? 'Cause if there isn't an outsider one person's gonna be left out.
"We're all born with selfish desires, so we can all relate to those feelings in others. But kindness is something made individually by each person...so it's easy to misunderstand when others are trying to be kind to you."
--Fruits Basket Book 1, page 134

Do you need a review?

489 Reviews

Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:47 am
Dreamwalker says...

We have 13 seeing as we have the cat so nah, it would be more useful if we had one more person :). So sure if you would like!

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:24 pm
jok101 says...

When are we gonna start?

489 Reviews

Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:29 am
Dreamwalker says...

Very shortlyyy

489 Reviews

Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:53 am
Dreamwalker says...

Okay so I believe we shall start now :).

Jonah

He had been unawares of the normal life in which people easily interacted for he had never been as such. It had always been the same, even now, as he walked down the dark, near empty street of New York. There had been barely a few people walking down the usually bustling street. He prefered it this way. Far from civilization was far more grand than anything else.

He raised his hand to his brow, exasperated. Had he not been sick for the last while he would have roamed the streets when they werent so secluded. Where he could search in secrecy for those who should weild the same curse as him.

But he could not come out during the day like this. Not when there was such a chance to... change...

He grumbled, stuffing his hands back in his pockets with a humph. Just what he needed. A little karma to break the normality that had come over him as soon as he came here. He was just another human amoung the flock. Nothing wrong, nothing changed. There was them and then there was him.

But even he got sick. And he knew exactly what it entailed.

He could feel his body changing, to his great dismay. He'd hoped to get by with a short walk to the store, not too much trouble, but this form was no more resisting the beast within. Just... a little... farther...

He crumbled down on himself rather harshly, his body shaking and compulsing as the beast struggled to come out. And there had been people on the street that night... coicidentally none had been what he had expected.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:10 am
lizzifer says...

Vera~~

Vera sprinted down the street her hair flowing like it was alive on it's own. She was late, very late and her grandmother would get on her if she was late for the fifth time that month. Her head spun, looking at the thinning crowds knowing that it was getting later and later. Soon enough however, the crowd now was in a shallow trickle and she slowed her pace knowing she was already late to begin with. Vera slowed, she was the only one on the street except for that orange homeless man on the side- Vera spun and stared at what was a full grown orange tiger laying casually on the ground in sleep. The orange haired girl herself was surprisingly not scared, something linked her to this tiger but she couldn't put her finder on it.

"Cat to cat maybe?" Vera whispered as she waved her hand playfully infront of the closed eyes. Se then transformed into her own form and then relized that if she was wrong the large cat might have little tabby Vera for supper.

"Hey mate you ok?" She purred, no response, so she began to bat his nose as she purred again, "Beepbeepbeep!"

Still no response so she did the unthinkable and pounced on the large beast, it moved quick enough to know that whoever it was was wide awake now.
The one who smiles the most has something to hide.

..i'm lonely...message me..some how add me on your social networking site (unless you are some creepy weirdo who stalks girls for their organ harvesting company..i personally like them inside of me thankyou :) )

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:24 am
Light_Devil! says...

Haha, I call sheep then, if it is still available. :P

Name: Deus Niger Ovis (About the name Deus. I use that name A LOT.)

Animal: Sheep

Appearance: Deus is normal. Average. The kind of person who doesn't stand out. Brown hair which has a few curls, medium skin tone and typical seventeen year old height, but the one thing that isn't normal is his eyes. They are usually bright cerulean blue, but sometimes randomly changes colours to emerald green or steel grey.

Personality: Deus is a very silent person, who likes to communicate through eye contact and hand gestures. He very rarely talks and if he does it will always mean something important. Deus is a very kind, often overlooked person who no one really notices. He doesn't get angry easily, but when he does he can hold a grudge forever. Deus will often wander away from whatever he is meant to be doing and is easily fooled.

History: Every single person in Deus's family was a politician or something along the lines; loud, obnoxious, cruel and larger than life. Deus didn't even cry when he was born. A silent child who didn't talk much he was often referred to the "black sheep" in their family. He is currently in the city because his family have left him alone again. And you know, he likes to wander . . .

Other: Up for love.
Last edited by Light_Devil! on Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

A computer once beat me at chess. It was no match for me at kick boxing.

"I wish Homer was my father," - Ned's son.
"And I wish you didn't have Satan's curly red hair," - Ned Flanders.

I have my books and my poetry to protect me.
— Paul Simon