z

Young Writers Society

The Red Vine

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:18 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Rory shrugged. "Not much to tell, I just moved into town. I'm an only kid."

"Uh huh." Sean looked him over and moved close and talked just quiet enough for Rory to hear. "Listen, I know what you are."

"I figured as much." Rory replied sticking his hands in his pocket and rocking back. "I don't mean anyone harm. Don't even know why I'm down here. Just that I got booted down here when I was asleep, didn't do nothing to deserve it either. So here I am. Sense your whispering I'm guessing you down want her to know, so don't worry, I won't say anything."

"Got a job?" Sean said loud enough so that Jar would think they were still talking.

"Not yet." He replied.

"I'm watching you." Sean whispered.

"Watch all you want, I'm sure you'll be bored of it. I'm not hte most exciting person out there." He replied shrugging.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:37 pm
Ellyphant says...

I smiled. "I like him, momma" I said. She looked at me.

"I'm glad. I thought you were lesbian because you've never told me about liking a boy. No offense. He sounds sexy," She said laughing. I giggled.

"He is," I said.

"Alright, Julene. Come back down. Would you like to stay for dinner, Rory?" Daddy asked. Mom flighted down the stairs.

"Oh, please do. I haven't cooked a meal for four in such a long time," she said excitedly.

"Ma'am excuse me for saying so, but aren't you..."

"I'm what?"

"Blind?"

"I'm blind! Oh goodness! Why didn't anyone tell me?" She said laughing. "No, darling, don't worry. I can't see, but I'm a great cook," she said.

"Well, I'd love too. May I call my parents?" Rory asked.

"Of course, dear. The phone is in Julene's room. She'll show you," she said shooing us away. I smiled. We started down the stairs to my room.

"It's nice that they like you. I'm surprised daddy likes you. He hates Harald," I said. I noticed he wasn't saying anything so I turned to him and he was just staring at me. "Why do you do that?" I asked.

"What?"

"Stare at me? You do it a lot," I said smiling. He shrugged.

"I'm sorry...I like you. It's not my fault I'm attracted to you," he said. I looked at him.

"Well, you're just very open, aren't ya," I said. He nodded and looked up the stairs to the open door. Then he quickly kissed me. On the lips this time.

"Okay, can I call my parents now?" he said. I nodded and handed him the phone. I started up the stairs and I felt his arm wrap around me and pull me down. He put me in front of him and kept his arm around my waist.

"Hey mom? Yah, can I eat dinner at a friends house tonight? Okay, thanks," he said hanging up.

"Kay, now Why did you pull me back down?" I asked. He smiled.

"So I could give you one more peck," he said. He did. It wasn't as quick, but it still made me feel nice.
You're more than wonderful
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

-Love of My Life, Brian McKnight.

110 Reviews

Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:46 pm
TNCowgirl says...

He dialed the number for the people he was staying with that were houses for angels when they were down here.

"Hey mom?" He said.

"Rory? What do you think your doing, she's a human." The man's voice said in a low voice. Rory nearly rolled his eyes.

"Yah, can I eat dinner at a friends house tonight?" He said ignoring the voice.

"Rory! What are you doing?"

"Okay, thanks," He hung up and smiled down at her.

"Kay, now Why did you pull me back down?" Jar asked.

"So I could give you one more peck," he replied smiling. He kissed her again, a real kiss this time. When they pulled apart he winked a little then led her back up the stairs.

"Anything I can do to help?" He asked smiling at her parents.
Want a Readers crit???

18 Reviews

Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:55 pm
Ellyphant says...

"Um, no. I invited you. I don't have guests helping me," Mom said.

"What she said. Actually you can help Julene wash the car. The car wash isn't far. Only twenty minutes out. Dinner will be ready in forty," Daddy said smiling. I smiled back. I grabbed the keys and pulled Rory behind me. I gave Rory the keys and he got in. I looked at him with a big smile.

"Do you mind if we get colored soap?" I asked. He looked at me.

"Whatever you want," he said smiling back. He backed out and started driving.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

110 Reviews

Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:59 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Rory got to the wash and put the money in as they got lined up. He pushed the buttons and then it started going through. He'd never been in a car wash before, and it was acctually really cool.

Jar took her seat belt off and twisted in the seat so she was laying back looking at the soap stuff in the sunroof. He laid his next to her's and looked up out the window. "Neat."

"You ever been in one of these?" SHe asked.

"Nope. It's really cool, especially with the colored soap." He smiled.

*Sorry, short, all I had*
Want a Readers crit???

18 Reviews

Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:14 pm
Ellyphant says...

"I know, right! Daddy always tells me that I'm going to have to eventually grow up. There's just somethings that you never want to leave," I said looking over at him and of course he was staring at me. I smiled. He sat up a little and leaned over.

"Now that we're finally alone, I can actually give you the kiss I've wanted to give you all day," he said. I felt the butterflies and I felt myself blush. He came closer and kissed me. A real, real one. I felt myself getting hot. I pushed him off lightly.

"Um, sorry," I said. "I'm getting hot," I said. I gave him a peck and he backed off back into his seat and I pulled mine up at the same time he did. I looked over at him and he smiled. I smiled back. Then I realized that the car wash was over.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

110 Reviews

Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:21 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Rory started the engine back up and drove out of the wash. He pulled onto the highway and got back to her just in time for dinner.

"Good, just on time." Her mom said as they walked in. He smiled and held Jar's seat for her before he sat down too.

"So, where did you move from?" Sean asked.

"Up North." He replied. It wasn't lying.

"How nice." Jar's mom smiled.
Want a Readers crit???

18 Reviews

Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:36 pm
Ellyphant says...

I ate quietly until I heard my name in their convorsation.

"So, it's nice to have someone around that isn't Harald. Thank God that Julene doesn't have the hots for him," daddy said. Daddy said that!

"Dad!" I said. Rory was getting a laugh out of it. I started to giggle too.

Soon the meal was over.

"Thank you very much, Mrs. Ryan. That was delicious," Rory said standing up. I smiled.

"And you, Julene Alice. Thank you very much for accompaning me today. I hope I get the privelage of being with you tomorrow," he said sweetly. I nodded and he kissed my hand. He looked at daddy he was staring him down.
"Oh, I'm sorry, Mr. Ryans. Thank you for letting me get the chance to get more aquainted with your family," he said. He nodded and him and mommy walked upstairs and closed their bedroom door. I walked with Rory to the front doorand he kissed me goodnight. I smiled and closed the door behind him. Then i went downstairs to my room and took of my clothes. I was going to take a shower.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

110 Reviews

Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:42 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Rory got back to the house he was staying at.

"What do you think your doing?" The man demanded.

"If I'm not mistaken your not supposed to use your powers to spy on other angels." He replied walkign towards his room.

"She is the daughter of a vampire!" The man hissed.

"A good vampire." He rpelied.

"No such thing."

"Yes there is. ANd if you've a problem I'll find another house to stay at." He replied. The man glared.

*Ugh, short*
Want a Readers crit???

18 Reviews

Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:53 pm
Ellyphant says...

*Awe he likes her that much? So sweet*

I got out of the shower and put on my pjs. I crawled in bed and turned out my lights. I was about to fall asleep when I heard a knock on my door. I looked up and it was Harald. I opened it.

"Dumbass, what are you doing here?" I asked. He smiled.

"I just wanted to know, how did it go with Rory? Did y'all make out?" he asked.

"No! We kissed. And daddy likes him. Mom loves him," I said. He looked at me funny.

"Do you?" he asked.

"What? I just met him. I like him a lot. Thats all," I said. Harald looked at me seriously.

"Rory is a great guy. And he really really likes you. You need to embrace that." he said.

"Is that all you came over here to say?" I asked.

"No...I actually came over here because I got lonely," he said smiling. I giggled.

"Go to Rory's," I said.

"No. He's not scared of your dad so he is officially weird," he said. I giggled again.

"Get out of here," I said.

"Kay, night." he said. He ran away like a chiken and it was so funny.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

110 Reviews

Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:58 pm
TNCowgirl says...

The next day Rory woke up feeling like he could eat everything in site. He walked up to the kitchen and made some food. When he finished his phone started to buzz.

"Ya?" He answered popping his neck from sleeping.

"Hey, you want to hang out today?"" It was Harald.

"Sure, sounds like fun. What do you want to do?" He asked as he rubbed his neck.

"We'll see, meet me at Julene's house. Soon as possible."

"Alrighty." He got dressed and hurried to Rory's house.

**:S**
Want a Readers crit???

18 Reviews

Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:07 am
Ellyphant says...

I woke up and looked at the clock. It was like 9:30. There was also a new cell phone sitting on my stand. I gasped and picked it up. It had already been charged. It was so pretty. Then I heard a knock on my door. It was Harald. I unlocked it and ran to take a shower in the bathroom. It took me about five minutes and then I got dressed in the bathroom. I went out and Harald is sitting on my bed admiring my new cell phone.

"Like it?" I asked.

"Yah, dude when did you get it?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Daddy, got it. I asked him for one yesterday," I said. I turned around when I heard the door open. It was Rory.

"I almost knocked on the front door," he said.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

110 Reviews

Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:12 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Don't bother." She replied with a smile. "I've got my own."

"Ya, or I'd never come here." Harald replied. Rory laughed. Sean appeared at the top of the stairs.

"Hello, Harald, been a while." Sean smiled. "How do you like your phone, honey." Rory almost laughed when he saw Harald's face go pale.

"It's great!" She smiled hugging him. "THANK YOU!" Rory smiled and patted Harald on the back.

"Good seeing you, Harald, I'm sure I"ll see you later Rory." Sean kissed his daughters head and walked out of the room.

"Relax, man, he's cool." Rory laughed smiling at Harald.
Want a Readers crit???

18 Reviews

Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:26 am
Ellyphant says...

I giggled.

"What are we doing today?" I asked. Harald shrugged so we both looked at Rory.

"What?" he asked.

"Come up with something to do today, dude," Harald said.

"Well, why don't we just play by ear?" He asked.

"Last time we did that I ended up getting picked up by the cop and Genius here choked on a muffin," Harald said nodding towards me. Rory laughed.

"I have an idea. Why don't we go to the pound?" I asked. Harald looked at Rory.

"I'm cool with that. I need a new dog. You?" He asked Rory.

"Sure. I'd like an animal," he said smiling. I smiled back. I picked up my new phone and my shoulder bag and threw it over my shoulder and went out the door.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

110 Reviews

Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:36 am
TNCowgirl says...

Rory held Jar's hand as they walked down the street. When they got to the pound he opened the door and they walked inside. There were several different dogs, cats, and about anything else.

"Can I help y'all?" The lady asked.

"We're just looking at the moment." He smiled. The lady nodded and they walked around the building.

"Look at that one." Jar said pointing at a Huskey/Rottie mix.

"She's a beauty." He replied. "But I like this one." He said pointing at a Husky/Boxer mix. He pulled her out of the cage and held the puppy up. It licked his face and he smiled.

"Shes pretty." Jar said.

"And she's coming home with me." He smiled holding the puppy close.
Want a Readers crit???

I was weeping as much for him as her; we do sometimes pity creatures that have none of the feeling either for themselves or others.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights