z

Young Writers Society

Camelot DT

378 Reviews

Reviews: 378
Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:31 pm
sokool15 says...

Yeah, I could have Morgan be snooping around, find out about the letter...so she goes to try to find it.

I like the idea of Arthur reading it. Somebody should work that in.

What's in the letter...something really important to everybody, or just to Lady Claire?
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
~Albert Einstein

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:53 am
motherflippinflapjacks says...

I kind of worked it in in my most recent post. You guys can take it from there.
"I wonder if Ryan realizes that he's really twelve and a passenger on the Titanic." ~ A loving friend

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:00 am
TNCowgirl says...

I don't know what to post, everyone just seemed to vanish very quickly
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:02 am
motherflippinflapjacks says...

Well, you could try and leave or you could settle yourself and see Arthur walk into the area.
"I wonder if Ryan realizes that he's really twelve and a passenger on the Titanic." ~ A loving friend

110 Reviews

Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:04 am
TNCowgirl says...

i'll have to post in the morning, i can't keep my eyes open.
Want a Readers crit???

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:58 pm
Maybe says...

Just to let everyone know, I'm still here, just dont know what to put. Any sort of conflict involving my character would be most welcome. :D
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

166 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 166
Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:49 am
Charlie II says...

Well, it looks like things have got a little mixed up :p!

To recap:

Ryder (DarkLight) and the squire Fawkes (kitty15) have left and gone to find the lost letter. Here they are meeting Senna (TNcowgirl) with the letter.

Lady Claire (Jennafina) has just left after Morgan le Fey (sokool15), though whether to confront her or observe her is not clear.

Althea (motherflippinflapjacks) has her own thing going, but she appears to have seen Arthur with the letter.

Merlin (maybe) seems to have disappeared completely :), so it’s possible that Ryder, Fawkes and Senna could find him again with Arthur, thus bringing both characters back into the plot.

Izlude (piepiemann22) has also vanished, although I’m unsure of how to work him back into the plot.

Guinevere (Fandilocks) hasn’t been seen much, but that isn’t a problem at the moment because neither has Arthur.

Aubrey the Lost (Sumi H. Inkblot) hasn’t really appeared either, but the relationship with Lady Claire means they could meet as Claire goes after Morgan.

Right. Now we know where everyone is, we just have to solve the problem of two letters. It seems that currently, Senna has the letter and young Arthur (assuming that is who motherflippinflapjacks was writing about in her post).

So, do we make Arthur disappear or have Senna discover Arthur rather than the letter?
Discuss?

Charlie
I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose.
-- Woody Allen

378 Reviews

Reviews: 378
Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:31 pm
sokool15 says...

OOOPS.

Sorry, I was confused. I just posted and had Morgan running into the forest - searching for Arthur, who is looking for the letter that Senna apparently has, and not knowing that Claire is looking for her.

What to do? :oops:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
~Albert Einstein

166 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 166
Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:08 pm
Charlie II says...

:) No, no, 'tis fine! Just needs a little editing thats all!

What if Senna didn't find the letter. Then they need to work together to find it (maybe she could enlist the help of woodland creatures?) before Morgan. But Arthur finds it, Morgan arrives and we bring back Merlin to save the day.

Anyone else have any ideas?

Charlie
I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose.
-- Woody Allen

110 Reviews

Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:05 am
TNCowgirl says...

I like your idea DL, she could've found some other paper thinkin it was his :D
Want a Readers crit???

I can factcheck ur flashback outfits
— SirenCymbaline