z

Young Writers Society

New Storybook Idea: Demon Slayers

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:03 am
Dynamo says...

Yes, the dragon-human thing is good, you can go with that. Basically, any creature you can think of you can be. Just don't get crazy though, we don't want 100ft tall hydras running around the city.
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:07 am
Maybe says...

haha, i'm totally in.
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

280 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 280
Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:45 am
Nutty says...

Hmmm.... *thinks* Anything? That's not too drastic....
i'll get back to you on that one... lol
When do we start?
It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache.

103 Reviews

Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:51 am
Dynamo says...

I suppose we can start posting our character profiles in this thread. When everyone is ready to start I'll post the actual story thread. I'll post my character tomorrow, it's late and I want to go to sleep.
Take that, science!

116 Reviews

Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:45 am
Maybe says...

I'll post mine tomorrow too. i gotta think of who/what i wana be. :wink:
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:07 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Alright, I'll post first.

Name-William

Age-23

Race-Draconian(I'll describe him as we go)

Allegiance-Good

Looks-(Human) Dark brown hair, blue jeans, white t-shirt and a blue jean jacket.
(Draconian) All I can put here is that there are stages, like he doesn't have to completely transform.

Personality-Confident in his own skills, but he doesn't think of himself better than others. He has a gentle heart, but sometimes doesn't show it.
I will always fight back, no matter what.

103 Reviews

Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:38 pm
Dynamo says...

Name: Vince

Race Vampire/Human

History: Unknown

Allegiance: Good

Personality: Strong silent, secretive type

Appearance: Black hair, gray eyes, black and red clothing and cape, mechanical arm and leg.

Weapons: Two handguns with silver bullets and one sawnoff shotgun. There is a silver blade built into his arm.
Take that, science!

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:47 pm
Rydia says...

Okay, let me see...

Name= Celeste
Age= 24
Race= Healer
Allegiance= Good.
Powers= Defensive spells. She can cast invisibility and shield spells. Some minor levitation spells but her main skill lies in healing. She can heal practically any wound but she has trouble bringing people back from the dead and curing mental illnesses. Those she resurrects tend to be a weak shade of their former selves and often do not retain their sanity so she refuses to use that spell. Also, her magic does not work on herself.
Hair= Long, black and often worn in a ponytail.
Eyes= Clear blue.
Personality= Celeste is usually a caring person but she has a slight temper some days. These mood swings are irregular and due to an incident in her past which I may or may not reveal.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:03 pm
View Likes
Alice says...

ha ha it still works!

Name=Geniveve (Eve)
Age=18
Race=witch
Allegiance=whoever hurt anybody last she's against
Powers= fire control, healing powers, telepathy, basic witch powers
Hair=Short, cropped, so black it looks almost blue in the light
Eyes=deep green
Personality=She's agressive, nobody tells her no and doesn't end up in pain, nobody can keep her down for long unless they really screw her up.
Extra=used to be in love with the demi god who now wants to destroy the world.
Likes to wear=Tight jeans that show off her slender figure, with peace signs, hearts embrodiered around the top, and a dragon at the bottom. A pair of vinal boots that are good for hiding daggers, a tank top, and a jacket.
Last edited by Alice on Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
I just lost the game.

116 Reviews

Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:30 pm
Maybe says...

okie dokie. I hope this works.

Name: Zorayda (Zora)
Race: Human Mage
Allegiance: Good, but follows no one but herself.
Powers: Has control over both white and black magic. Also has slight control over the extremely rare gray magic, which allows the user to change forms for small periods of time. Gray magic takes up more energy than white and black magic.
Hair: Long and brown
Eyes: Dark Brown
Looks: http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w54/ ... onCrew.jpg
Personality: Independent, Stubborn, Slightly Sarcastic, Smart, and Witty. She has a temper, but usually does not allow others to see her emotions. If she sets a goal, she will stop at nothing to accomplish it.
Weapons: Magic, two short swords, and a few daggers
Other: Is actually the daughter of a god, but has no godly abilities. She is simply human.

103 Reviews

Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:34 am
Dynamo says...

Well, if she can use both white and black magic that must make her a Red Mage! Haha...

Anyway, we'll get a few more profiles in before starting... tomorrow I guess.
Take that, science!

280 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 280
Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:54 am
Nutty says...

Sorry- just got home from overnight babysitting.

Name: Ryc
Race: Halfling
Class: Rogue

Abilities: Pickpocket, stealth, pick locks, disable/set trap, detect traps, bluff, and persuade.

Appearance: 4foot, slim, dark brown hair and eyes, cheeky grin, and wears greys and muted browns.

Weapons: A pair of daggers, A small 9mm pistol, and whatever he can nick.

Personality: Cheeky and charming, Ryc looks as if butter wouldn't melt in his mouth. Unfortunately for the public at large, He has light fingers and a sly mind, as well as a passion for crime.

Alliance: Good (chaotic) he works for the greater good, as long as he picks up a profit along the way, and his 'good' tends to be different from the laws 'good'.

*looks over profile* Dude... I RP too much (head/desk)
It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:39 pm
Kyuubi says...

This sounds interesting. I guess I'm in. We can be anything we want as long as there aren't any Hydras. Okay so here's mine:

Name: Corelle
Race: Bio-genetically engineered human (Kind of like the Spartans from Halo. Corelle was engineered almost identically to the Spartans)
Class: Assault sniper
Allegiance: Good

Looks: 6' 5", Short brown hair, Blue eyes, "fast" looking (elfish) wears cargo pants and a tee-shirt.

Abilities: Can hold his own in a fight. He is trained with blades and hand-to-hand combat. He preferes to fight up and close and personal.

Weapons: His strength, two blades concealed in his combat boots

Bio: Corelle was "bought" from his family by the military. They noted his leadership skills and wanted to train him to be the best. They submitted him to Bio tests. Coreele was turned into a weapon. The project failed and the military realeased him as a "normal" human.
"So, I was thinking, I've always wanted to ride a TaunTaun."
"Ummmm....I asked you answer the math problem on the board."
"No you didn't."
"Yes I did."
"Yeah well, that's your opinion."...............A conversation between my teacher and I.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:44 pm
Alice says...

Wow my character is the yongest, like me at school!
I just lost the game.

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:58 pm
darchoco says...

I have to say, this is much more interesting than most I have seen. let me take a try at this.

Name:Tuvil
race:half-vampire
allegiance: good, contrary to most his friends
powers: complete manipulation of fire without having an effect on himself (he cannot get burnt and can breath in smoke)
looks: 6'5", heavy build, but fast and agile. straight Black hair at medium length, almost to the shoulders. Always wearing a thick black coat with two belts intersecting at his waist where each magnum is holstered on its own personal belt. Continues the black attire with black pants and boots.

weapons:two enchanted magnums (uses flame abilities to create bullets), large claymore strapped to back which he rarely ever pulls off. Uses sword fro the stronger magical attacks.

history: family and friends supported demons, and he did. But he fell in love with a human, and she was killed by them. It was then he swore his allegiance to anyone who wished the destruction of the demons.

personality: cocky and confident, a flirt, but serious when the time calls for it. Always tries to looks on the positive side with things, but if someone innocent or he cares about gets hurt, he loses his temper.
if you were to die today, would you be able to tell yourself that you did everything you wanted and everything you could?
life is a puzzle. want to put it together with me?

Who knows anything about anyone, let alone themselves.
— Hank Green