z

Young Writers Society

assassins

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:43 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

((Karana's half Wood elf.))

Karana stayed close to Ladreal. What if the wound was more serious than they all thought?

"We'll have to stop soon," Karana spoke firmly. "We need to examine that wound!"

"Don't worry about me!" he snapped, swinging his sword as another elf charged them from the trees.

Karana pulled her bow out of the carrier on her back and loaded an arrow, putting three more in her teeth. (Fine. If you want to be stubborn and collapse from blood loss, fine by me!) She fired when another attacker appeared ahead of them, burying the arrow in his shoulder.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:08 am
Firestalker says...

(wood elf eh, it would be better if she was half black elf, but i cant change your will.)

A arrow whizzed past them
"great their shooting at us, just what we need" grumbled Ladreal.
he could not even run with the wound he had.
"hurry, hurry" muttered Ladreal then said "at last" suddenly.
His wound had healed. Ladreal looked around the elves were attacking from all sides.
"could you call these elves off" shouted Ladreal to Karana
she shook her head still firing arrows.
They were surrounded.
"spit up" commanded Ladreal running towards a bunch of elf's and started fighting. Ara did the same. Only Karana stood there still firing arrows.

(just for your information dark elves have black blood and are able to heal)
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"

164 Reviews

Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:02 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

(Oh okay, cause I was like "what? How?" I'm still wood elf.)

There were too many; Karana didn't have enough arrows for all of them, but she could always do that...

She telepathically called forth creatures of the forest - cats, wolves, birds of prey - and had them swoop down on their enemies. It made a small difference. At least she hadn't been noticed, yet...

An arrow grazed her wrist, cutting through her sleeve and barely tearing the skin. She spun around and loosed her own arrow into her attacker. He fell, the shaft jutting from his skull.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:02 am
TNCowgirl says...

Ara ran at a bunch and started throwing knives at her attackers. Four stuck in their target the fifth landed in a tree.

"Stupid knife." She hissed as she pulled her back sword out and persisted to kill the last one near her.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

164 Reviews

Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:48 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

Karana finally ran out of arrows. She drew her sword from its sheath and attacked the only two elves left near her.

She wasn't as skilled with a sword as she was the bow, but she managed to bring her opponents to the ground. It was difficult and made her work extremely hard, but she succeeded nonetheless.

Sheathing her blade, she took charge of the animals again, not looking at them to conceal what she was doing. (Thank you, my friends. Alas, I am sorry some of you were injured while assisting us. You may use some of my magic, and then you can be on your way.)

She let some of her magic seep into the wounds of the injured animals - there were only a few - and then they disappeared into the forest. It was as if they had never been there.

(Thank you, again, my friends.)

141 Reviews

Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:12 pm
Firestalker says...

(somebody think of something strange or dangerous. I'm out of ideas for now)

The elf's had retreated.
"why the hell where my people attacking us?" asked Karana
"they weren't your people. they weren't even elves" replied Ladreal looking at the bodies.
"then what were they" asked Ara curiously
"I have no idea. If they were elf's we would have had a hard time fighting them, a very hard time" said Ladreal
"I have a feeling our hirer didn't tell us something" said Karana
Ladreal nodded then said "come on get all the needed supplies from these.....imposter's and lets go"
Ladreal picked a bow and collected some arrows. I'll need these he thought
They walked on through the forest. Ladreal felt magic around him.

[/i]
--

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:42 pm
Rydia says...

Well my character is sort of out of it at the moment...
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

110 Reviews

Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:00 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Ara walked around picking up her knives and taking the few knives the elves had.

"I think your right, there is a lot more going on then we realize." She said.
Want a Readers crit???

141 Reviews

Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:22 am
Firestalker says...

They walked on through the woods carefully. Ladreal knew that if their attackers were not elf's and still following them they would make a trap or ambush them in a suitable place. They reached a place where two hills rose from either side of the path. Just then Karana heard something and looked up. They were surrounded by the elf imposter's "look around you" Karana whispered.
"ah at last you've come i have been waiting for you for a long time" shouted Ladreal surprising everyone.
"Who are you?" an elf impostor shouted back
"I am Ladreal and I've been waiting to kill them, but later i felt some pity and decided to let them go their own filthy ways" replied Ladreal all the kindness in his face disappeared. His face got darker and grimmer, his voice turned to a snake like voice.
"Get going, what are you waiting for go before i change my mind" shouted Ladreal
Ara ran straight through the cliffs pulling the unwilling Karana behind here.
Last edited by Firestalker on Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
--

110 Reviews

Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:20 pm
TNCowgirl says...

*i'm soooo lost with that post, Fire*
Want a Readers crit???

141 Reviews

Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:33 am
Firestalker says...

(Anyone who did not understand why my character did the above then read my character profile again carefully)

"a hose" Ladreal commanded from a soldier then asked "who are you anyway?"
"that's no business to you, as for a horse, you'll have to walk" said the soldier
"wrong answer" said arias and stabbed him in the heart with his sword in less than two seconds. "thank you" said Ladreal getting onto the horse.
"Quickly come on" commanded the captain who didn't mind if one of his filthy worthless soldiers died. "Tell me about yourself" he said addressing Ladreal.
"and in return you'll tell me about yourself" continued Ladreal. Then he started telling the captain who he was, but he did not tell him everything.
--

164 Reviews

Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:57 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

((Sorry if I hardly post this week. I've got plans.))

"What's that fool up to?" Karana struggled to get away from Ara.

"Who knows," she answered, "but at least he's buying us time to get to the fortress."

Karana finally jerked free from Ara and halted on the path. "Or he could be getting involved in something out of his league. Who can tell what will happen back there? What if he needs help?"

Ara seemed unable to answer.

110 Reviews

Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:17 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"He knows what he is doing." Ara said,

"How do you know that?" Karana demanded

"I know him well enough to know that. He just doesn't want us in the way." She replied. "Now lets keep going."
Want a Readers crit???

164 Reviews

Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:39 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

Karana looked over her shoulder and sighed. "I pray you're right..."

She reluctantly followed Ara deeper into the pass. (Just don't do anything foolish, Ladreal. We will need you at the fortress, if not sooner.)

"So, Ara," Karana began, "how long have you known Ladreal?"

110 Reviews

Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:31 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Ara laughed, "Maybe a year or two, I don't quiet remember anymore, but I haven't seen him be wrong but maybe once. He knows what he is doing and always thinks it through before doing it. He thinks fast though, so most can't tell."
Want a Readers crit???

*cries into coffee*
— LadyLizz