z

Young Writers Society

Immortal war

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Wed May 16, 2007 1:17 am
EmiSukotto16 says...

They couldn't seem to figure out what she was. Understandable. She did come across as human, and she cursed the resemblance to those horrid little bugs.

Kira let on arm hang down, hand stretched out, and a small, writhing rope of water flowed from her palm. It began to take the shape of a blade and suddenly froze, a translucent scimitar grasped in her hand.
Llama 1:"Shh! Do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness."
Llama 2:"That's the sound of people drowning, Carl!"
Llama 1:"That is what forgiveness sounds like; screaming and then silence."

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Wed May 16, 2007 9:56 am
Twit says...

"Now, that's pretty!" I exclaimed in all honesty. "How do you do that?"

I reached out and lightly touched the icy blade. It was freezing cold, and glowed a faint cold blue. Ice. "You're a Water Elemental?"
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed May 16, 2007 1:02 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Siren laughed at the Imps reaction.
"I think my little friend, that is supposed to be deadly not pretty." She looked around for the source of a high pitch scream that she started to hear. "We may have been spotted by one of the humans scouts." She replied getting uneasy again.
Last edited by TNCowgirl on Wed May 16, 2007 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Wed May 16, 2007 4:12 pm
Twit says...

"Pretty good guess, my big friend," I replied, nettled by the Shapeshifter's condescending manner. "As a matter of fact," I turned my head sideways and caught the faint jingle of horses' bridles, and the clinging odours of their riders. "You have been seen by two human scouts, both on horses, both badly in need of a wash, who have been on your trail for several days now. That scream . . . you tell me what that scream was."

The Water Elemental frowned. She seemed to have a marked distaste for all of us, and her fingers tapped the handle of icey blade.

"On a side note," I added. "Did you draw, make, summon, create, freeze that weapon for us, or whoever's following us?"
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

28 Reviews

Wed May 16, 2007 4:21 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

Kira scowled. It was a pain to admit she fought for the mortals, but why should she? Her family could take care of themselves. They proved their love enough when they forced her into this.

The imp looked slightly expectant. The humans appeared over the hilltop, pausing when they saw her. The scimitar slowly changed into an icy spear. In a quick movement, she released her anger and flung the spear, embedding it in one of the scouts.

She had betrayed her family, but not her race. She had had enough of the charade, and now wanted to fight for what she believed in.

She turned to the imp. "Does that answer your question?"

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Wed May 16, 2007 4:36 pm
Twit says...

I smiled. "You made it icily clear, Elemantal. Another question: why?"

"Why what?"

"Why was it for him and not us? Oh, and, I don't know if you noticed, what with those blue eyes of your's, but there is another scout as well."

"I noticed, imp." Her face darkened like the sky before rain.

"You're angry. What have you got to be angry about? Or is it your hobby, having nothing else to do that you are good at?" I looked at her calculatingly. There was something about this creature that interested me. Was it possible that . . . ? No! Not this Elemental, of all creatures. And one with blue eyes and yellow hair. Definately not. I shoved the thought away that had begun to grow in my mind.

#TNT

28 Reviews

Wed May 16, 2007 4:56 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

Kira just scowled at the imp, she couldn't let her emotions give her away. If they knew where her allegiance had once been, she'd have no chance. The humans would soon find out about her betrayal and the imortals would know she had worked for mortals. She was in deeper than she had first thought.

110 Reviews

Wed May 16, 2007 6:05 pm
TNCowgirl says...

*Srry, i ment for it to say pretty not icy, and it was supposed to be a joke. It wasn't supposed to be condensending, srry.*

Siren quickly changed form to an eagle and flew to the fleeing scout, she reached him and dropped on his back as a tiger, she quickly killed him and rode back on his horses back catching the other horse and bringing it with her.
"We have a little more time before they will send more. I don't know about y'all but i am getting out of here." She said looking back and forth between the three.

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Wed May 16, 2007 7:43 pm
Twit says...

**Hey, that's alright, TN. :D Kallik can be touchy. That was him talking, not me. :D **

"Oh, so now we're a group?" I demanded. "When did that happen?"

The Elemental nodded grudgingly. "We should leave."

"Oh, great." I appealed to the Ogre. "You going along with this? Have you never heard of stupidness of blondes' ideas?"

Said blondes both glared at me. I smirked in satisfaction.

#TNT

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Wed May 16, 2007 8:18 pm
Jules the jester says...

tell me if i am to controllng of your characters. And sorry i havent posted for a few days.

"Imp, if you dont shut up i will stamp on you."

Nark had watched treh whole seen not saying a word. He had decided that the Elemental wouldnt pose a problem from the start.
Nark hawked and spat, it flew through the air and hit a tree.

"So where exactly do we plan on going?"

The elemental Stared blankly at Nark whilst the damned shapshifeter, whatever her name was, shrugged.

"I suppose, i will take lead. My old cave is near here. Might be some mutton left hanging if your hungry?"

The shapeshifter stared at him strangely.

"How can you think of eating at a time like this?" The imp Danced around Narks legs, he aimed a kick but the little annoyance dodged out of the way.

"Only a few humans. Not like they can kill me eh?"

"I agree." The imp laughed, he only said it to annoy the two woman.
Man:George look at this.
George: look at what?
Man: Ha made you look!
George: Idiot!

28 Reviews

Wed May 16, 2007 8:52 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

Kira rolled her eyes and the Shapeshifter shook her head.

"Okay, first we need to get out of here." Kira heard the distant sound of shouting and horses whinnying. "After that, we can finish this discussion." She waited as the ogre turned and headed into the trees. She and the Shapeshifter followed, and then the imp.

Kira felt she was being watched, but didn't bother to look around. It felt like the imp was going to burn a hole in her back with his intense gaze. She tried to ignore him as the silence of the group bore on.

Finally, she turned to the Shifter. "I'm sorry. I didn't catch your name."

"Siren. And you are?"

"Kira. This is the first time I've met a Shapeshifter, not many near the village I used to live in." Kira hardly noticed she had said "used to live in."

110 Reviews

Thu May 17, 2007 10:47 am
TNCowgirl says...

"There are few of my type around theses days." Siren said sadly. "You used to, was it destryed by the war?" they came to a cave and all walked in. It was huge and quiet nice.

*srry i have to go to school.*
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Thu May 17, 2007 1:32 pm
Twit says...

The cave smelled slightly stale, cut off from the outside air. There were strips of meat hanging from the roof like severed fingers.

The Ogre went to the back and began poking about in a hole there. Siren and Kira seemed to be getting along well, though Kira was still disdainful.

I wandered about the cave; then climbed up the walls to the ceiling and watched the others upside down. The two females were talking of their homes and the war and oh how dreadful wasn't it, blah, blah, blah. Typical females, I thought. Kira cannot be who I'm looking for. She can't be!

And why not?

Because she can't, and that's why!

This mental debate with myself ended as the Ogre came back with a loaf of bread. His face expressionless, he said, "Come. Let's eat."

#TNT

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Thu May 17, 2007 7:11 pm
Jules the jester says...

"Imp get down from that damned roof. The floor is for sitting on. Not my roof."
Nark threw the loaf of bread at the Imp who dodged it. Nark sat on the floor eating a strip of mutton. The Two females looked at the meat suspiciously. Nark shrugged. He didnt care if they didnt eat.

Standing Nark pointed to the Imp and towards the cave entrance. They moved towards it and Nark picked the Imp up and placed him on his shoulder.

"I know you are young. I also know you must have a reason for being here. So far you havent caused us much trouble and you Imps love causing trouble." Nark laughed. It was a gravely sort of laugh that sounded like two rocks rubbing together.

"SO come on Imp. Tell me why you are here?"
Man:George look at this.
George: look at what?
Man: Ha made you look!
George: Idiot!

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Thu May 17, 2007 7:58 pm
Twit says...

"Oh dear, I'm growing slack. The Ogre wants to know my purpose. Do I have to have a purpose? Can I not just exist for the sake of existing?" I stuck a finger in Nark's face. "If it comes to that, my boulder-munching, corpulent companion, why are you here?"

The Ogre shook his head, smiling. "You tell first."

"Well, hard cheese, old thing." I pinched him hard, and dropped off his shoulder as he growled in pain. I darted back to the females, pinched Kira, pulled Siren's hair and kicked their portions of meat out of their hands. The edges of Siren's form began to blur, and Kira's eyes went a cold blue in her anger.

"Sit down, Imp," Nark ordered.

"Hey, the Imp does have a name, you know!" I exclaimed.

**I know you said Nark could ignore pain, Jules, but an Imp's pinch is very painful and very intense. It leaves bruising and can sometimes break the skin, as they have sharp and fairly long nails.**

#TNT

I think I have thankfully avoided being quoted.
— Lavvie