Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:21 am
misspriss says...

Name
--Eli Kisom (e-lie keh-so-m)

Appearance (I'VE PROVIDED A LINK ALSO)
--Chin-length light brown hair
--Piercing blue eyes
--Usually wears brown or green clothes

(LINK: Make sure to zoom in once [it gives you that feature] or the pic will be weird. And maximize the window. Oh, and he doesn't wear those clothes.)

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i133/ ... tiepie.gif

Personality
--Calm
--Anti-Social
--Withdrawn
--Quiet
--Compassionate
--Peaceful
--Sensitive
--Gentle
--Slow to speak
--Considers things carefully before taking action

Biography
--Both parents died of an unknown disease when he was young.
--He stayed by himself when he was young, as a result he is anti-social and almost a hermit.
--Whenever he goes into town, which is rare, he wears a long dark cloak with a hood that covers most of his face.
--He is deaf. (The cause of his deafness is a secret!)
--He can read lips perfectly.

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:29 am
Kinsley says...

Interesting, *Rubs chin* very interesting.
To M.J.,

I hope you can forgive me,
Though I'll never forgive myself.
Until again, my friend

Random avatar

Reviews: 82
Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:38 am
misspriss says...

I made a list of the members in this storybook for as much for you as for me. Tell me if anything is wrong with your character's characteristics.

Naomi--Played by Siam
~Is running away from slavery.

Riku--Played by piepiemann22
~Is a good swordsman and helps Naomi.

Lilyan--Played by Kinsley
~Helps both Riku and Naomi.

Nyla--Played by Seriena
~Looks identically like Naomi.

Huron--Played by blackwings_angel
~Not very bright, is a potter.

Eli--Played by misspriss
~Is a young deaf recluse.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:00 pm
Siam says...

Looks pretty good to me.
"It is better to hope than to despair; To love than to hate;
To question than accept; To be strong than weak;
To do something rather than nothing; To live than to die;
To be free than be bound"
Yours truly, Siam

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:20 pm
blackwings_angel says...

perfecto
Glory is like a circle in the water, Which never ceaseth to enlarge itself, Till by broad spreading it disperses to naught. -William Shakespeare

join my Storybook, now would be a great time for a new character to come in. :wink:

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:22 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Yes, Yes, It's all good.
I will always fight back, no matter what.

Random avatar

Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:27 am
misspriss says...

Okay guys...I'm not going to show up quite yet, so go ahead and post...I'll come in soon.

38 Reviews

Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:52 pm
blackwings_angel says...

Are we stuck or something? Who's turn is it to post?
Glory is like a circle in the water, Which never ceaseth to enlarge itself, Till by broad spreading it disperses to naught. -William Shakespeare

join my Storybook, now would be a great time for a new character to come in. :wink:

185 Reviews

Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:23 pm
piepiemann22 says...

not mine, i don't think.

Random avatar

Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:32 am
misspriss says...

Just post people! Argg...everyone probably thinks it's the other persons turn.

38 Reviews

Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:23 pm
blackwings_angel says...

i wasnt talking about turns.... I meant a post that was at least beneficial to the storybook..... because I can't really post anything new. AHA {a shattered light bulb appears above head} I have an Idea! {Flickers}hehehe I get to be evil! :twisted:

38 Reviews

Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:37 pm
View Likes
blackwings_angel says...

I'm making an evil character, mwhahaha

name: Coro {Core-roo}

path of virtue: evil

personality: sneer and wicked, likes how the town runs and enjoys implying pain. He is the son of the mayor at Liken and is the one who convinced his father on many of the slave laws.

How he is relevant to the story: He has heard about the Naomi event, along with everyone else in the village. Since their have been tow runners in the past week. Naomi had given the girls hope. He had to teach them all a lesson and make that none of them would EVER run away again.

38 Reviews

Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:38 pm
blackwings_angel says...

PLACEHOLDER

sorry, my parents are kicking me off I'll post ASAP

38 Reviews

Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:25 pm
blackwings_angel says...

I'm sorry guys, I entirely forgot about this storybook :oops: I'm posting now.

Coro climbed upon his black msutang, puffs of smoke coming out of its nostrils making it look like a demon horse. Coro wished that it was autumn all year long. He liked his horse striking fear into people as he rode by. HE whipped his horse, who, wit a whinny, took off at lightning fast speeds. He rushed down the trail, leaves kicking up in a whirlwind as they sped by. An empty containment carriage stood in the middle of the path. She escaped here, Coro thought to himself. He dismounted, and searched the grounds for trails. THe guards heavy boots left nice tracking indents in the soft earth and he followedthem deep into the woods. A morbid smell filled his nostrils, and he entered a thicket where all four of the guards decaying bodies lay. "What a wonderful welcome." Coro said, giving one of the corspes a viscious kick in the ribs. He heard a stream nearby, and a depp voice humming. A man, presumely a potter, was digging for clay, seemingly content with himself. Perhaps he would know about Naomi. He approached the man, his sword upon his hilt. "Potter, I am Coro Tarn, from the town of Likan. Have you seen a girl named Naomi?" The man stroked his chim as if he was confuzed. "Naomi said something about Likan while we worked." He said leaning against his shovel still pondering.
"So you do know this girl! She is breaking the law, tell em where she is!"
Suddenly the man became grim. "Huron remember now. Likan slave town. Slave town evil!" He swung his shovel at Coro, who unsuspectingly, was hit by the flat side in his ribs. A few loud cracks sounded, and Coro dropped to his knees in pain. His eyes fluttered, he was dying. He tried to take a breath of air, his lungs screaming with pain. One of his ribs must of punctured his lung. He fell face down on the ground, trying weakly to pick himself up. Afetr a wasted effort his body shut down, and he passed out, from teh lack of oxygen. Huron then used his shovel, cut down a couple of trees, and used Coro's belt to make a raft. Upon the raft he set Coro, who drifted down the stream, the current pulling him and teh raft towards teh south.

185 Reviews

Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:40 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Sorry, i've been grounded, but i'm back for a few days a week soon all the way.

Riku walked through town trying to find the potters home. Finally he came upon it. He stepped inside to see the others and a few he didn't know. They all had a grave look on their faces.

"Great, what did i miss."

Be careful or be roadkill.
— Calvin