“Who we are and who we need to be to survive are very different things.”

~Bellamy Blake

9 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 9
Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:15 pm
View Likes
kat13254 says...

"Now Loki, my darling boy. Do not be so harsh. We must remain positive. And as for my necklace, the elves spent much time crafting it. It was a gift I could never fully repay" I make my eyes look slightly glossy and humble, a look I play well. Men tend to adore the innocent I can portray, and when I visit the fertility it seems to bring those around me. I've questioned it for quite some time, but it almost seems my son, Loki, can see through the act. I wouldn't put it past him, he has always been quite clever.
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:30 pm
fatherfig says...

Loki stands behind Oden he glances shiftily at the inhabitants of the room his glance resting for a second on his mother, her composier never more diplomatic, but it was fake, never had she felt more guilty than sitting next to father never had she wanted to smack the spiteful smirk that he flashed so concealedly at just her, then his gaze rested on Alaina."Father you worry over me? You yourself invited the "goddess of sarcasm". This is indeed going to be a Hela a meeting!," He bursts into laughter.
Oden glares tensely at Loki,"Sit DOWN!"he booms.
"Okay," Loki obeys then pausing he speaks looking Oden in the eyes , "Father." and seats himself waiting for his father to explode at his mothers expense it always seemed to bother her that his father acted differently when getting on to Thor he was sweeter quieter more reserved.
"i dont slay i slaughter, luke i am your father..." ~fatherfig

113 Reviews

Reviews: 113
Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:46 pm
View Likes
Bellarke says...

Alaina pipes up, "Please. Enough. I just got back and got here."

~Bellamy Blake

105 Reviews

Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:10 pm
fatherfig says...

Loki laughs charmingly, "How could we have forgotten," he looks at Aliana his expression guilty then he looks at his father watching his expression soften ha, he had tricked the old fool he cared then his expression was pure
and concerned when looking back at Alaina, "I am so sorry, We should celebrate your safe arrival," he looks up innocently at his dad, "Like we did Thors!"
Oden looks away guiltily he hadn't realized he gave Thor such special treatment, " and we will after the danger has passed."
Loki looks up seemingly baffled and then stands, "I simply refuse in fact I offer a toast!" he opens the cabinet, "My own wine!" he looks at his father again, "If you allow it!" He looks around the room, " I've enchanted the bottle it is never empty and will be what ever beverage the holder wishes, I like wine " he explains with a grin.
Oden looks at Loki in surprise, "I see no reason why not, but I ask one thing drink two glasses before you pass it around."
Loki laughs in puzzlement, "You wish me to get drunk? Ah, you think it poisoned, very well then! TO ALIANA!", with out hesitation he downed two full cups of wine. "Whew, what a good year! Must be old as Odens' ghost. If you'll excuse the expression Father I meant no harm!"
Last edited by fatherfig on Wed May 02, 2018 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

113 Reviews

Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:14 pm
View Likes
Bellarke says...

"I mean you didn't have to do that. I just wanted the fighting to stop. I have a bloody headache from hell." She smiles at Loki, and twirls her hair around her index finger.

~Bellamy Blake

105 Reviews

Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:43 pm
fatherfig says...

He laughs good naturedly while pouring her a glass,"Well if I am getting drunk so are you!" He puts it in her hand and pours himself another and laughs,"Cheers!"

9 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:44 pm
View Likes
kat13254 says...

The way my dear Odin treats Loki has always made me soft towards him. How I tried to produce another sibling for him, but Odin has never desired another, how he's aged. He's no longer attracted to my body in the way he used to be. I always just wished to provide pleasure to the world, but alas the only way I could have access to the rest the people of Asgard. I do love my dear husband, but I don't feel as guilty as I used to, being in the arms of another man.
"My dear, do you really believe your own son would poison you? He could never do such a thing. You on the other hand, do not even wish to welcome him. Loki, love, pass me a glass and I will have some, proving it is not poisoned."
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

113 Reviews

Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:46 pm
View Likes
Bellarke says...

Alaina giggles and hides behind the cup. why was she all giggles and nerves???
"I like you both already as well."

~Bellamy Blake

9 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:45 pm
View Likes
kat13254 says...

"Do you Alaina darling, wonderful. It's so nice to have friendship in times like these! Now you must all know I can't drink too much, my tolerance is quite low."
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

113 Reviews

Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:09 pm
View Likes
Bellarke says...

"Ohh."

~Bellamy Blake

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:21 pm
View Likes
lemonboi says...

Acky stumbles in and sees the small group bubbly chatting. "I'm sorry I'm late!" He stutters, looking around nervously. His cheeks blush a light red and he asks, "Haven't missed anything, have i?" He prays they do not take him for a young boy, but his entrance could have ruined his chances at this hope.

9 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:43 pm
View Likes
kat13254 says...

"Welcome!" I beam, slightly more bubble than conservative due to the wine, like I said, I have a very low tolerance. I would've taken my chance, but the person who just walked in was a young boy, although if he's here he must be powerful enough to warrant the attention of Odin. As much as I have a distaste for betraying him, it's not hard to do. He's so oblivious to what I do, if I was that kind of person I could rule asgard from behind the scenes, but I just wish to provide pleasure to the men of Asgard. As well as my gift of fertility to those wishing to conceive. That's what Odin thinks my travels are, assisting in procreation of those who are less fortunate.
I lean on Odin, kissing him on the cheek, but my mind flutters to the man I was talking to a short time ago, so handsome, and so honest. A look must have flashed on my face, but I quickly correct it.
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

105 Reviews

Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:51 am
View Likes
fatherfig says...

Loki looks up laughing and stumbles to the cabinet for another wine glass,"Wine?"
Odin looks over at the young boy,"Loki are you sure he is old enough?"
"Father if he is old enough to come to the meeting,"Loki hiccups and sways slightly,"He is old enough to get drunk, It is celebration after all!," he pours the glass and hands it to the kid,"Tell me your name while you still remember it!" he giggles.

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:55 am
View Likes
lemonboi says...

Acky smiles nervously, but glad to be accepted by such powerful gods. "Achilles, sir. But I'm called Acky." He takes the wine and sips it. His eyes widen at the taste. "Wow!" he grins.

I tell the neophyte: Write a million words–the absolute best you can write, then throw it all away and bravely turn your back on what you have written. At that point, you’re ready to begin.
— David Eddings