z

Young Writers Society

Jurassic Park

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:40 am
MadHatter says...

In John's dream he was driving down the street, raptors chasing him all the way. A rotting corpse that was Shawn stared at him from the back seat, yelling: "Wake up, Wake UP!" John realized it was not her saying it, but Tanner, and then he was back in reality, lying in the cave.

"Get up now, we got a stampede." John shot up.

"Give me the dynamite."

"What? We don't have any-"

"It's in my bag. I stoll some from Ivan's dead body." He grabbed the stick that was handed to him and shoved it into the side of the cave. "Run." John shot the wall above it, causing sparks to rain down onto the wick of the dynamite. The explosion was timed just right. The explosion ripped the first Stego's head off, spraying blood everywhere. The body got caught by the rocks and made an excellent blockade.

"What the heck was that for?" Tanner yelled.

"I saved our sorry asses."

"You killed them all!" Oh god...another dinosaur worshiper.

"Okay. Those dinosaurs out there killed my daughter, the only daughter I have. You tell me one good reason why I shouldm't kill them all?" He paused for an answer. Tanner just hung his head in sadness. "Didn't think so."
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:47 am
View Likes
AyumiGosu17 says...

Adri

I stared at them in disbelief. To argue at such a critical time!

"Will you two stop fussing like spouses and get your asses out of here?!" I shouted, taking off running into the cave. I was glad I had good night vision; stalagmites were everywhere, the smallest one standing seven feet tall and three feet thick.

141 Reviews

Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:11 am
MadHatter says...

John's last look back at the raptors and stegosaurus was a startling one. The raptors were not Velico's. The dead one lying on the floor must have been at least ten feet tall. Then he remembered what Shawn had said so many hours ago.

"Nature has a way." These were no regular raptors. These were specially evolved raptors. Super Raptors. The plentiful amount of raptors caused starvation, which caused forced evolution. These raptors had evolved quickly to become dominant over the rest. If it weren't for the fact that they could eat him, he would have studied them. But now it was time to run...once again.
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

713 Reviews

Reviews: 713
Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:16 am
BigBadBear says...

"Up here! Hurry!" Tanner yelled, and pointed to a cliff. "Climb!"

Tanner grabbed onto a rock and pulled himself up, regularly glancing down at his companions to see if they were doing alright. They were. Ceder, surprisingly, was a better rock climber than John and Adri put together. He climbed even faster than Tanner, and reached the top of the cliff first. When everyone else was near the top, he pulled them up.

"What...where those...those raptors?" Tanner said, gasping for breath.

"I think," John said, catching his breath, "that they are evolved raptors. You know, like Super Raptors."

Adri stared at John and said, "What can they do?"

John shrugged and said, "I don't know, but we need to go. They can probably climb!"
Just write -- the rest of life will follow.

Would love help on this.

141 Reviews

Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:56 pm
MadHatter says...

John spotted something farther in the cave. "Guys...get down now!" He grabbed Tanner and threw him on to the ground. The others followed him. A slow clicking noise came closer and closer. They crawled behind a rock and waited to see what was coming. They spotted it. It was a Super Raptor.

"Oh my god..." It's body was bright green with blue stripes down the side. It hissed, sensing them. John didn't know what to do.

164 Reviews

Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:46 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Adri

"Holy shit! What do we do now?!" I hissed under my breath, praying that the beast wouldn't hear me.

"You got any ideas?" I heard Tanner behind me.

*Sorry, that's all I've got.*

713 Reviews

Reviews: 713
Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:10 am
BigBadBear says...

*We are stuck in a really awkward position. I would have posted, but I don't know what to say! Eek!*
Just write -- the rest of life will follow.

Would love help on this.

141 Reviews

Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:21 pm
MadHatter says...

John motioned for them all to be still. He pulled out his pistol. He had to do this quick and easy. He slowly cocked his gun. He quietly turned around to face the Super Raptor. He aimed at his head and fired. Blood spurted from the wound and splattered over the cave walls, the body falling to the floor dead.

(Don't let this die!)

164 Reviews

Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:25 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

Adri

Perfect! So these things could die! Just...did I have enough bullets?

I heaved a sigh, looking around. There were two passages, the one that the raptor came down, and another one leading to some source of light.

I tapped Cedar on the shoulder and began to move, inching my way towards the entrance, with Tanner and John falling behind us.
Last edited by AyumiGosu17 on Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

141 Reviews

Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:28 pm
MadHatter says...

(There's only one)

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:36 am
TNCowgirl says...

*Someone help me get back in, I cant*
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

164 Reviews

Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:40 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

(Oh, okay, but what about the others? Or...never mind. I'll edit my post. All right, I've brought you back in, TN.)

110 Reviews

Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:55 am
TNCowgirl says...

Cedar followed Adri carefully. "Be careful, lil' missy, you don't know what will be at the other end. Could be nothing could be something."

*Tis all I got, I'm srry, getting into writers block :'( *
Want a Readers crit???

164 Reviews

Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:00 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Ah, I hate those! They suck!

Adri

"Just be quiet, I'm ready!" I hissed, trying not to sound rude.

I crept along in total silence. My soft-soled boots didn't make a sound, partly because I knew how to roll my feet and minimize sounds of contact. I pulled out one of the knives I'd stolen and held it firmly in front of me, fearing that Cedar was right.

He was wrong.

We came out near the peak of the mountain, in front of both another passage into another source of shelter and a road leading down into the forest, probably towards that rock-bridge I could barely see in the distance.

"Which way?"

110 Reviews

Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:43 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Your guess is as good as mine, lil' missy. We'll probably have to guess and home we dont guess wrong, cause that could mean our lives." Cedar sighed looking around, "What do you two think?" he asked turning to the other two. His side was throbbing in pain from crawling but he ignored it.
Want a Readers crit???

grammar is hard and i dislike it immensely
— Icon