z

Young Writers Society

Something totally screwed up, without a title

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:36 am
Alice says...

Rick went up to the corpse and touched it, it burst into flames. He backed off quickly and helped Emily to her feet.

"So Alles will that work?"

"Aye, that will do."

"Oh Goddess," Emily swore, "what was that thing?"
I just lost the game.

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:46 am
Bella says...

"Didn't we already determine that it was a ferralet?" Illeria asked, sitting next to Emily.

"Yeah, but Alles just said that the elves killed them off forever ago...why are they back?"

"An excellent question...I have no idea."
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

270 Reviews

Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:49 am
Alice says...

The thought about why such a dark creature came back disturbed Emily. "Maybe they didn't all die? How long of a life do these things have?"

"You didn't pay attention when you studied did you?"

"Not in this department, I was training to be a city witch, these things never come to the city."
I just lost the game.

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:58 am
Alteran says...

"Not anymore..."Alles pondered.

"We should leave this place," said Rick, "We're not safe."

"Of course we're not," said Ileria, "We have the Princess. All Manner of darkness will be after her. I suggest we leave the city until we can figure out a plan of action."

Alles was deep in thought. This was bad. Where could they go? Somwhere a bit secluded....perhaps with a number of people. "I've got it, We should go to the Antartic Subterranian Colony."

"Does anyone still live there?"

"I dont know. But it'll be a nice hiding spot."
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

270 Reviews

Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:50 am
Alice says...

Oy to the vey, i'm losing my internet soon guys so i won't be able to post a lot, just don't forget about me, and i'll post whenever I can.
I just lost the game.

270 Reviews

Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:52 am
Alice says...

Emily gulped "antartic?"

"Yes, is that a problem?"

Damn right it was, Emily thought instead of saying it out loud. "Isn't there supposed to be a realm that its safe for the rulers?" She looked hopeful, trying to show-without saying it out loud- that she didn't think the antartic idea was a good one. She'd go if there wasn't but she wasn't going to be skipping all the way there.
I just lost the game.

142 Reviews

Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:56 am
Bella says...

"I'm afraid that is closed off at the moment," Alles noted. "And you have to be at a certain place to enter that realm."

"Where?"

"That's the problem. We don't know where." Ileria added.

"Why Antarctic though?"

"It's sucluded, not many people. Why not?"

647 Reviews

Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:18 am
Alteran says...

Alles could see the uneasyness Emily had. "It'll be fine. There is a transport system in the city we can take. It might need a little boost but we'll be ther in no time."

Ileria followed Alles out of the chamber. Emily stared after them, "Come on, I'll protect you," Rick said as he passed her.

270 Reviews

Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:26 am
Alice says...

Emily took his arm in hers, "I know you will, but its for you i'm afraid."

He stopped and turned to her, "why are you afraid for me?"

"You've been in this one climate place for so long, I wonder how you'll take extream cold."

He laughed and wrapped an arm around her, "thats nothing a parka can't handle."
I just lost the game.

142 Reviews

Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:51 am
Bella says...

"Alles," Ileria said as they walked. "How are we going to get her into that realm. That's part of our task."

"I don't know yet. We'll figure it out eventually. One step at a time Ileria, one step at a time." Alles patted her shoulder gently.

"I'm impatient."

"I noticed."

270 Reviews

Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:08 am
Alice says...

"Maybe we could shove you in a meat locker for a few hours?" Emily suggested teasingly.

"If you go with me."

"You know I hate it when you do that."

"Yup, still doesn't stop me does it?"

"Nope."
I just lost the game.

647 Reviews

Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:12 am
Alteran says...

The arrived at a tall building just outside the central building gates. It was humid and moist inside. Some of the barriers must have been broken, allowing several climates to interact with each other.

"Our's is on floor 66," said Alles, "And from the looks of things we'll be taking the stairs."

"Dont you have elevators?" asked Emily.

"Of course we do," Ileria said, "But unless you have a 25,000 year old crystal at full power we'll be taking the stairs." Emily sighed and followed them.

270 Reviews

Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:13 am
Alice says...

Emily walked up the stairs, her and Rick got to the thirtyeth floor before they had to stop for a bit.

"We can't rest long," Ileria warned, "the building is very weak."

"I know," Rick gasped, "but we're mortal, we need to catch our breath."

"My legs already feel like jell-o," Emily said, "you guys have got to be at least a little tired."

Alles shrugged, "eh, kinda."

"Lucky sonofa-"

"We should get moving again."

"Yeah."
I just lost the game.

647 Reviews

Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:13 am
Alteran says...

It was hard to believe how much power Emily had, considering how tired she got. "We have arrived," said Ileria as she cleared out the old spider webs.

"The gate is still intact," Alles said inspecting an old wooden door. The light above it was out but it wouldn't take much to get it running again.

"What do we have to do?" asked Rick

"Just a sec..."Alles fiddled with the frame a bit. It took a far bit of force to pry the panel open but the wires were still in prestine shape. "We need a bit of lightning."

Rick stepped forward. He muttered the incantation anda bolt of electricity shot from his hand into the door. The green light came on.

"Alright, Hurry along, I've no idea how long it will last."

270 Reviews

Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:24 am
Alice says...

Alles opened the door and ushered everyone inside. The other side wasn't anarticly cold but chilly.

"Come on," Ileria said, going for a set of parkas on the wall. She handed a purple and black parka to Emily, and two others to Alles.

Emily zipped her parka up and pulled the hood over her head, she pulled a pair of goggles off of the wall and put them over her eyes. She dissappeared into the giant coat.

"How far do we have to go?" she asked.

"What?" Rick teased.

Emily playfully punched him on the arm and turned to Ileria.

"Not very far, mpost people don't think its okay to take the parkas so they go without coats. Stupid really but they do so its close enough that they don't die."
I just lost the game.

Being a hero doesn't mean you're invincible. It just means that you're brave enough to stand up and do what's needed.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena