z

Young Writers Society

Camp Creativity [Accepting]

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:12 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Beau:

Shaking my head I chuckled under my breath.

"Where am I from? I'm from good old Washington D.C. What is that, like, ten hours from Indiana or something? Dpending on where you live I guess."

Changing the subject away from home, I asked "Are you coming back here next year?"
Live, Love, Laugh

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:17 am
Sunshine says...

~Bliss~

It was actually about 7 hours away. Been there, done that.
" Think it's a little early for that?" I smile.
"Maybe. I think it's been pretty good so far though, eh?"
He gives me a wicked grin.
"Your only saying that 'cause i met you.'
I didn't doubt that ways what he meant.
" I've loved it so far, yeah. I can't wait for more. So for now, I'm gonna say yeah. You?"
He smiles, like something inside him lit up. I'd like to draw him like that. Or maybe more...
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

131 Reviews

Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:47 pm
Sunshine says...

Guys! Were letting this die again! *Slaps faces* Wake up! (Sorry...that was rude...) I say move on to canoe's. It'll pick up the pace! Please don't let this (almost) die! (again.)
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

84 Reviews

Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:57 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Beau:

The watery red paint swirled in the bucket as I spun the brush around in it.

Satisfied witht eh amount of paint on the brush, I began painting in circles on the canoe.

"You're doing it wrong." Bliss sai, a chuckle hanging on her voice.

"No, I am definitely doing it right." I said, dipping my brush back in the paint "Definitely."

"No you're not." She teased.

A smile spread on my face as an idea came to me.

"Okay, maybe I am. But this is doing it right-" I said evilly

I pounced on Bliss, spinning her around so that I was behind her and pinned her arms down.

"Don't you-"

Before she could finish I spread the red paint all over her face, laughing maniacally
Live, Love, Laugh

131 Reviews

Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:43 am
Sunshine says...

~Bliss~

Suddenly, I was being sat apon and being painted on. Wow, doesn't life happen feast? Panicking I kick Beau in the shins and he crunches up. I elebow him in the stomach while he's distracted and lay him flat, grabbing my paintbrush and sitting on him.
"Victory! I have a brother. There's not much you can do that I can't conteract. Now hold still."
I raise my paintbrush.
"I've got some REAL artistic work to do."
I paint BEAU across his foward, laughing. He starts wiggling and I draw a mustach on him.
"Haha! There!"
I get off him.
"Now for the actual canoe..."

---The Book Thief---

84 Reviews

Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:57 am
fictionfanatic says...

Beau:

Chuckling, I scrunched up my nose, feeling the paint drying under it.

Pretending to stroke my painted mustache, I said "I always thought I'd look good with a bright red mustahce. What do you think?"

She started cracking up.

"Not my color, huh?"
Live, Love, Laugh

131 Reviews

Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:49 am
Sunshine says...

~BLISS~

Beau, oh, Beau. I giggle.
"I'm thinking more blue. Red just contrast with your eyes."
Your oh-so amazing eyes. Crap.
"Really? I'm likin' the red."
"What about me?" I strike a overly ridiculous pose, just 'cause I want to here his amazing laugh," Think I over did it?"
His eyes twinkle and my heart drops. I was falling hard and fast.

---The Book Thief---

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:15 pm
Cspr says...

Louis:

I roll my eyes at the flirting campers. I mean, honestly, were we going to get a preggers girl at the end of camp? I certainly hoped not.
Of course, that's what normal people did, didn't they? Ugh, to be normal...might be good...but must be so boring...

"Um, so I have to paint a canoe? May I paint it however I like? As long as it doesn't look like a murder scene?" I ask curiously, glancing around for a counselor. "What do you think?" I ask the pair, trying to just stop the lovey-dovey-ness for a moment (and, no, I was not jealous--really!).

I'd always liked modern art. And who had ever put it on a canoe? Of course, it would be wasted, but still...

((Poor Louis. Always the third wheel. *snickers* But it is so fun to have a character who is weirdly like me...different body, similar thoughts...*nods* Unfortunately, it seems there is a trend in RPs and storybooks--couples are meant to be couple-y. Loners are tolerated, but ignored. Or not. *may have had way too much sugar this Christmas*))
My SPD senses are tingling.

131 Reviews

Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:42 am
Sunshine says...

I'm sorry if this seems obsesive. I just can't let things go!

~Bliss~

" Just a little," Beau says, wiping a bit of paint off my face.
"What do you guys think?" I hear Louis' voice behind us.
"What with the canoe? I ditto. Ask Bliss here. She's the real artist." Beau says, flipping my hair.
I giggle but slap his hand away.
"Get that paint covered hand away from me!"
"Well!" He says," How dashingly rude."
I laugh, but hear Louis clearing his throat and look at him, only to see him rolling his eyes.
"Er-Sorry."
I blush and lean down near Louis' canoe.
"Whatever you want is what you should paint. If your feeling happy, paint the sun. If you feel dark, paint the canoe black. If you can't think of anything, paint the canoe red. I'm sure that's what Frizzy head over there would perfer."
I glance up at him, managing a smile. He narrows his eyes. Well! He and I both stand.
"Thanks for the suggestion. Also while your at it can you stop with all that," he scrunches up his face. "Lovey dovey stuff."

Sorry if You-er-LOUIS wouldn't do that. I just want to get this going again.

---The Book Thief---

It's crazy how your life can be twisted upside down inside out and around and you can get sushi from safeway still looking like a normal person
— starchild314