z

Young Writers Society

Jurassic Park

713 Reviews

Reviews: 713
Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:12 pm
BigBadBear says...

Tanner shook his head at Adri and said, "You shouldn't have left me. I could have blown up with the rest of them!"

Adri looked at the kid and said, "I needed to save our butts, alright?"

Tanner shook his head again and looked down at Ceder. He had a smile playing at his lips and said, "So, what's new?"

Adri smiled and leaned over Ceder to inspect the wounds where the raptors had clawed him.

"It looks like you'll be ok. All you need is just a bandage for a nasty gash on your arm." Adri said, and then looked at Tanner, "Can you tear off a piece of your shirt?"

Tanner sighed and took his shirt off. Adri noticed that he also had many cuts and bruises, but she would deal with him later. Tanner ripped off a long piece of his brown shirt and gave it to Adri, who put direct pressure on Ceder's arm to stop the blood flow.

Ceder flinched, and bit his lip. Tanner knew that it would hurt like crazy, but he couldn't stop her. Adri knew what she was doing and would do it until the job was done.

"Do you think John is still alive?" Tanner said, after Ceder's arm was all wrapped up.
Just write -- the rest of life will follow.

Would love help on this.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:37 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"He isn't someone that is going to die easy." Cedar said through clintched teeth. "Thanks lil' missy, I owe you a shirt kid." He pulled himself up and looked around below them.

"So, what do we do now?" Adri asked,

"We've got two options. We wait and see if he comes out, or we go exploring in this cave and try to find ammo and guns."
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:44 pm
MadHatter says...

"No need to look for me." John grunted as he hurled himself into the cave.

"John! Are you alright?"

"If I had stayed in that building with that crack-pot for one more minute I wouldn't be." He noticed the confused looks on there faces. "Long story. Don't ask. It seems like Station two was usless. But I think I can get this radio to work."

"How? There's no one to call on this island and we're much to low for any good signal...oh...I get it."

"Exactly. We have to get near to the top of the island. We'll get a good signal there."
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:38 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Adri

Perhaps there was a passage through the mountain, leading to the peak?

"We should wait until tomorrow. I, for one, have had too much drama today," I scoffed, pulling a small bottle of peroxide out of my pack. I was glad I had packed it, but this I never expected! Injuries thanks to rampaging dinos rather than my own clumsiness!

*Sorry...it's been too long a day...*

713 Reviews

Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:49 am
BigBadBear says...

"Yeah, let's go with Adri's idea," Tanner said, yawning. "I'm too tired to go on for now. I want to sleep."

The sun was setting as they spoke, and John gazed at it.

"If that's what you guys want, then let's sleep. We'll continue tomorrow morning," John said, and Ceder nodded stiffly.

Doctor Gregory Mulch looked tearfully at the remains of Station Two. All that he had lived for...it was now gone. And all because a couple of stupid tourists. What did they know about the dinosaurs? Nothing! All they want is to kill them!

He sighed and looked at the dead T-Rex lying on the floor of the destroyed radio room. The radio was unharmed, mysteriously. Mulch knew that he would protect that with his life. It was, after all, Dr. Grant's fantastic idea that they should have a radio in Station Two. It was Grant's idea that they should load raptors and predators onto the ships.

Mulch laughed and said, "Oh, Grant, if you were here right now,"

He never finished because he had turned around and faced a raptor. His eyes widened and he said, "My brother!" The raptor snarled and jumped on the doctor, tearing off his limbs.

Mulch screamed as he saw his blood, and then slowly, painfully faded into darkness.

(hope it was alright to kill him. Never really liked him!)

Would love help on this.

164 Reviews

Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:04 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

(Finally we get rid of the bastard! Thanks!)

Adri

I finished tying a long strip of cloth around Cedar's arm and moved to Tanner. His wounds were not as serious, but they still needed attention.

"Why did you get scared? What did you think was going to happen to me?" I asked as examined a slash on his shoulder. "When I left?"

He watched me as I ripped another square of cloth from his ruined shirt, using the piece to clean the blood and dirt away from the cut.
Last edited by AyumiGosu17 on Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

713 Reviews

Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:06 am
BigBadBear says...

(uh...What? I don't understand what you are asking. What DINO Tanner is afraid of? I'll make a post when you answer.)

Would love help on this.

164 Reviews

Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:13 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

(oops...I meant "what did you think was going to happen to me"...I'll edit right now.)

713 Reviews

Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:23 am
BigBadBear says...

(oh ok. I'll post now)

"Oh yeah," Tanner said, and then gasped as Adri applied painful pressure on one of his cuts, "I was just worried because...well, you know,"

Adri looked at the boy in his eyes. "You didn't want to be alone?"

Tanner smiled and said, "Yeah. I guess. I didn't want to be stuck with Ceder!" Tanner laughed. Ceder didn't seem to get the joke.

"What were you thinking, blowing up the whole station?" John suddenly said. He looked at Adri with an angry expression.

Adri sighed and said, "Well, I didn't really have much of an option. It was either blow up the station or myself. I chose the first one, mind you."

John looked at Adri's eyes and said, "Well, I don't think it was necessary. You couldn't have found another way to kill those beasts?"

Adri raised her eyebrow and said, "No. I couldn't at the moment."

She turned her attention back to Tanner and said, "There. You're almost as good as new."

Tanner inspected his new bandages and said, "Yeah, thanks Adri. You're a life saver."

Would love help on this.

164 Reviews

Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:39 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Adri

I chuckled at the boy. Even in the face of danger, he was still aloof.

"Thanks. And you're welcome!" I mussed his hair before moving to the other side of the cave - near the entrance - and sat with my back against the wall. "I'll take first watch if no one else will."

110 Reviews

Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:04 am
TNCowgirl says...

Cedar looked John, "Blowing up the station was the better of the two, now unless you said they would take care of themselves and they did. Just it didn't turn out to be what you wanted to to be."

*Srry, All I got, I had to defened Adri :P *
Want a Readers crit???

713 Reviews

Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:50 am
BigBadBear says...

"Will you guys just please shut up? We need to sleep!" Tanner cried, very upset. Everything that had happened that day suddenly rushed upon him: Shawn's death; Station Two; all of the dinosaurs. It was just too much.

Shawn...what a lovely name. That was the girl he knew was for him, but now...but now she was gone.

Tanner's heart felt empty as the rest of the campers settled down against a rock or something and drifted to sleep.

Adri sat on a rock by the mouth of the cave, watching. Waiting.

Suddenly, Tanner had to pee. He sighed and rose from his sleeping position. Adri jumped and pointed the gun at Tanner. Tanner gasped and said, "Hey!"

"Oh! It's just you," she said sleepily, "Sorry 'bout that."

Tanner nodded and went out of the cave, and did his buisness by the edge, where night covered him, but Adri could still keep an eye on him.

Now, as he stood there, he came to think that this was a really beautiful place, even at night. There were no roars, no screams of terrified victims. The frogs ribbitted, the geese did whatever they did, and all was peaceful.

Until the Stegasaurus rampage.

Would love help on this.

110 Reviews

Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:41 am
TNCowgirl says...

*I'll be gone for a couple of days, keep my guy alive, please*
Want a Readers crit???

164 Reviews

Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:44 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

*Oh great, Bear! A stego rampage?! Sure thing TN!*

713 Reviews

Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:53 pm
BigBadBear says...

(sure, I'll start it cuz no one else will! Grr! I don't know what to say! I was hoping you guys would start the rampage, but no...I will) =(

After Tanner was back in the cave, Adri pulled her gun out, and fiddled with it, unloading and reloading, making sure that she had enough bullets. She counted twenty eight more. That only meant that she could kill at least twenty dinosaurs. Why couldn't they just leave them alone?

Then she heard the stomping. It was slow and rhythmic, like drums. Thump, thump, thump. They pounded in perfect unison.

She pulled out her gun, and aimed it at Station Two, where the noise was coming from. In the darkness though, she couldn't see anything, so she stood up and walked just ten feet from the cave.

"What is that?" She whispered to herself. The thumping became louder. And louder. And faster.

Why would they be getting faster? What dinosaur is out there? It was something large; she couldn't tell if it was very tall or not, but she could tell it was heavy.

Suddenly, she thought of a T-Rex. Those would make those sounds, but they would be roaring. The Spinos would do the same. What was it?

Suddenly, raptor yells filled her ears, and she gasped out in surprise. She heard the raptor's footsteps quickly speed towards the thumping sound, and then the thumps grew louder and even faster.

Louder. Faster.

Until she saw them.

There were six of them; all stegosaurus. Adri gasped and slowly started to walk backwards to the cave, of which all of the people were still asleep.

The raptors were jumping on the six mighty dinosaurs, and one of the Stegos belted out a roar that made Adri's heart jump, and Tanner wake up and scream.

Then they started running. The Stegos started running hard, and fast. The spikes on their back wobbled in the wind as they ran up the hill, directly for the cave.

Directly for the cave. Adri gasped and turned around. She screamed, "Everyone! Wake up! Run!"

Would love help on this.

I feel like it will be absolute hotdog water, but oh well. It's just a draft.
— Charm