z

Young Writers Society

Typical Teenagers 2

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:22 pm
Dynamo says...

(I'm guessing they're finally at school now.)

Max and Amber had shown up late for school this morning. He didn't have a ride to school so Amber drove him.

Max was trying to take notes in his math class first period, but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't stop thinking about Amber. The feel of her body against his, the sweet scent of her hair, the soft caress of her-

"Did you hear me, Max?"

Max jumped at the sound of his name. A few of the other students laughed. He looked at the teacher. "I'm sorry?"

"Can you tell us the answer to the question I was just explaining?"

"Uhh... four?"

The teacher shook his head and turned to the rest of the class. "Can I get an answer from somebody who was paying attention?"

Max sighed, his mind was wandering a lot today. He tried to pay attention for the rest of the class.
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:54 pm
Stori says...

"Well," said Miles, "I'll see you two later. I have to get to class early.' He waved and ducked into the school.

"Bye," muttered Senna. "Won't even stay still long enough to hold a conversation. What's with that guy?"

Miles put his books in his locker. He wasn't in any hurry.

"Hey, Miles!" he heard Senna call. "Miles, talk to me!"

He turned around and smiled at her. "What would you like to talk about?"

(I'll leave that to her player.)
"The one thing you can't trade for your heart's desire is your heart."
Miles Vorkosigan

"You can be an author if you learn to paint pictures with words."
Brian Jacques

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:16 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Why don't you ever stay still for longer then a few minutes?" She asked him as they walked towards the class rooms.

"I don't know." He said smiling,

"Gah, freshmen are usually easier to talk to then this." She laughed.

*srry, don't have much*
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

565 Reviews

Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:31 pm
Stori says...

"I don't mind if you want to chat. How're things going?" Miles asked.
Miles Vorkosigan

Brian Jacques

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:09 am
Knurla says...

(Sorry for my prolonged absences, guys. I've been having some family and computer issues.)

After Senna had left to follow Miles, Amber sighed and headed inside, her binder in hand. Someone bumped her, but she just brushed it off and continued walking. Inside the hallway, she stopped at the classroom that Max was in. Knocking, she walked into the room and over to the teachers desk.

"Yes?" The teacher asked as Amber approached her, lowering his glasses to examine her better.

"There's someone in the office who would like to speak with....Max?" She added a clueless tone to her voice so that the teacher would not question her, and thankfully he didn't. She could see Max sit up in his desk as she said his name.

"Very well. Hurry back please, Max." The teacher waved Max out of the room, who stood from his desk and followed Amber out.Closing the door behind them, Amber chuckled.

"Your welcome." She said to Max playfully.

103 Reviews

Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:20 pm
Dynamo says...

Max looked over his shoulder to make sure nobody was following them. As soon as they went around the corner into another empty hall, Max grabbed Amber's arm and spun her around. He pulled her into his body and kissed her.

"I've been thinking about you all day," he said, his voice a low, playful growl.

Amber giggled and kissed him back. "I can imagine."

"So, why did you pull me out of class?" Max asked.
Take that, science!

110 Reviews

Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:32 pm
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

*Kyte, I have no clue what to put*
Want a Readers crit???

84 Reviews

Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:14 pm
Knurla says...

She shrugged and leaned against the wall next to Max, facing him. "I never intended on going to class, so I figured you might like to get out as well." She smiled as he reached up to gently touch her face.

"You were right." He leaned in and kissed her again, but didn't linger. "How do you not fail, skipping so many classes?" He asked her with concern in his eyes.

"The teachers like me." She winked, and grabbed his hand, pulling him off the wall. "Come on, lets go sit outside." She held his hand gently in hers as they walked to the recess area and dropped their stuff on one of the benches.

(Leaving it open for you.)

103 Reviews

Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:01 pm
Dynamo says...

"Why do you skip classes so often?" Max asked as he sat on the bench beside Amber.

She leaned in against his body and rested her head on his shoulder. "I just don't like going to class. The classes are too hard, sometimes it feels like the work just keeps piling up."

"Do you at least take lots of notes when you do go to class?" he asked.

Amber raised an eyebrow at him. "You're starting to sound like my mother."

"I'm just worried about you," he said. "Without a decent education you won't be successful in the future. It's especially important if you plan on making a family."

She giggled and said, "Now you definitely sound like my mother."

Max chuckled slightly and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. "Look, I know you might think schoolwork is too hard and boring, but that doesn't mean you should give up on it entirely. If you feel like things are starting to pile up then it's OK to take a break once in a while, just don't make a habit of it. And if you ever need any help with your homework, you can always ask the teachers for help, and if that doesn't work, you can always ask me for help."

Amber smiled and kissed him, a gentle brush of the lips. "Thank you, but you don't have to worry about me so much."

"Just promise me you'll at least think about what I've said," Max said.

"OK, I promise."
Take that, science!

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:13 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

**Is it too late for me to join? I know where everyone is and what they're doing...**

103 Reviews

Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:57 am
Dynamo says...

As long as you don't disrupt other people's stories (without permission, of course) you can join whenever you want.
Take that, science!

565 Reviews

Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:08 pm
Stori says...

"Good morning, Mr. Keyston." Miles's science teacher passed him in the hall. "Morining, Miss Senna."

"Morning," Miles replied. Then he turned to look at Senna. "Well, I'm here. Talk away."
Miles Vorkosigan

Brian Jacques

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:52 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Okay, stop me if you don't want me here!

Adrianne Perdue (goes by Adri)
goes to school here; late because of a summer camp
quiet, kind of aristocratic
people say she's pretty
Light tan skin
is indifferent to styles, but prefers punk or something else tomboyish
knows Roxy and Amber
Wears-
-All Stars
-dark, studded jeans
-a red hoodie with a brown undershirt
Hair:
-a horse tail (ponytail at the base of the neck) with bangs loose
-blonde with red and brown (natural) highlights
Eyes-
-smoky blue
-untinted contacts
Last edited by AyumiGosu17 on Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

110 Reviews

Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:33 am
TNCowgirl says...

Siren was about to say something when they ran into Max and Amber.

"Hey, Siren, how's your arm?" Max asked smiling,

"Oh its fine, it's a little bruised but it is fine." She replied with a smile. She looked at Amber and smiled, she was being extermly protective acting around Max. They made a great couple.

"Mind if I take a look?" Amber asked nodding towards it.

"Oh its fine, Ben said we would pick up some wrap on the way home today and wrap it up so it doesn't get messed up." She said holding it close to her stomach. "Have y'all met Miles, poor guy is a freshmen."
Want a Readers crit???

84 Reviews

Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:45 am
Knurla says...

Amber about fell out of her chair laughing. "Yeah, poor freshman. I hated being called 'freshie' and 'crab'. Where the hell do you get 'crab' from anyway?" She slowed her laughing and looked at Siren's arm; What a shame.

"Well, you guys wanna go get something to eat tonight at the drive-in? Us four, maybe Ben, too?" Max asked from his perch next to Amber. He had wrapped his arm around her and leaned his head over on her shoulder, quietly watching the scene until now.

When one is highly alert to language, then nearly everything begs to be a poem.
— James Tate