z

Young Writers Society

Demon Slayers

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:44 pm
Kyuubi says...

*Okay I remember now. As I told Alice, maybe we can use something like the Imperious Curse from Harry Potter but the Gaurdians use it to gain information about the characters. Good or no?*

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:45 pm
Alice says...

*The whole idea was for you to write it*
I just lost the game.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:10 am
Kyuubi says...

*OH....Heh, heh....oops*

Eve collapsed on the ground. Corelle ran back to her. She opened her eyes.
"What the....?" she sat up. "How did I get here. I was just sleeping a minute ago."
"What happened to her?" Zora asked.
"It might be what had been bothering me the last few days. The Gaurdians have the power to take control of people for a short time. They forget everything afterwards. The Gaurdians use when they want info on us or when we are close to try and lure us off," Corelle said. He supported Eve's head with his leg.

270 Reviews

Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:06 am
Alice says...

Eve felt so tired she could hear the others talking about something but at the moment. she didn't care. She drifted off to sleep.
Last edited by Alice on Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I just lost the game.

270 Reviews

Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:05 pm
Alice says...

*AHHHHHHH it died!!!!!!!!*
I just lost the game.

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:06 am
Dynamo says...

(Well, if people start posting again we can get this storybook back up. This actually lasted longer than the last time I tried this idea. The first time I tried it was when YWS was down and we all had to post on another forum until it was back up. We didn't even get into the story before people just stopped posting.)
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

270 Reviews

Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:07 pm
Alice says...

(I say its Chris's turn or something)
I just lost the game.

270 Reviews

Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:29 pm
Alice says...

Eve sat up and rubbed her eyes, "where...what happened?"

"Long story."

"Well, I'm assuming we have time, but of course I don't know so could somebody please fill me in?" She was still tired beyond belief and felt like there was something wrong with that. Having nothing better to do she leaned back against Corelle, finding comfort there.

*There, there's something now!*
I just lost the game.

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:18 pm
sylverdawn says...

Is it too late to join?
DANCE- Like no-one is watching
LOVE- Like you've never been hurt
SING- Like no-one is listening
LIVE- Like it's heaven on earth.

Please read and review my novel. The title is Fireborn. Here's the link.

novel.php?id=1157

270 Reviews

Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:26 pm
View Likes
Alice says...

No, but be warned, this has a tendency to die A LOT.
I just lost the game.

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:07 am
sylverdawn says...

<Ras>

It was all my fault. My breath misted slightly in front of me as a ran across the frozen landscape. Fire, my soul dragon was flying beside me, in this form he was no bigger then a falcon, with jewwel colored eyes, and red/orange/gold scales, the shone in the darkness.

I glanced behind me and saw the imp demons who were chasing me were gaining. I shivered knowing I was better off dead then caught by Baal's lackeys.

"Almost there." I told myself more then Fire. "Just a little further, and we'll have relative safety."

A short distance ahead a glittering light seemed to hang in space, it was oval shaped and swirling with all the colors of the rainbow. By breath caught, and I almost stopped just to stare at it.

I stopped in front of the light and Fire landed on my shoulder, protectively wrapping his tail around my throat. I turned and looked back at the frozen world I had known all my life, which wasn't very long, I was only seventeen. The white barren landscape where nothing grew, the starless, moonless, night sky, where the sun never rose.

The imps were almost on top of me. As I jumped through the gate into the human world, I could here a shriek of frustration behind me, and knew Baal wouldn't give up just 'cause I was in the human world. I landed in the graveyard, where I had last seen Arce.

I saw people nearby, shining with the aura of magic. Exhausted, my knees buckled and I fell to the ground FIre beside me. Right before I passed out I whispered again. "It was all my fault."

Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.
— Corrie Ten Boom