(Ok I'm back upandout hope you like my character, I put a lot of effort into her.)
Kelly Myers
"I think you need some rest Rayah, when the last time you slept?" I said keeping the kids hand off my drink.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
(Sure, save her hide in the story Micah can have her as a girlfriend.)
Kelly Myers
I looked at Rayah in surprise.
"Yea you need some sleep, your mind in shutting down on you from exsuastion." I said taking a drink.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength. — Uncle Iroh