Jace smiles and shrugs. "Let's just finish being kids first." He says. Joseph wipes off Kalen's hand with a napkin and then takes the ketchup away, leaving him with just the fries. Kalen pouts for a moment before getting over it.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I smiled back, "Yeah.Speaking of kids." I said picking up Gabi, "You Need to get back to Becca. She'll be picking you up any minute." She reaches for Jace once again for a goodbye.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
She smiles at Joseph, Sai and Kalen before Becca takes her.
"Rayah, Katie's looking for you." she says concerned.
I shrugged, "Tell her to just rest her arm, Put alittle ice on it and then wrap in in the emergency cloth in the clinic. That'll help." I smiled and Becca nods, walking out.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
I cuddled next to Jace, Resting my head against his chest. He was so warm. I fell asleep. I dreamt of that monster, coming back, coming back to get us. I stirred when it got bad. I woke up and let out a slight scream.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
Everyone jumps at Rayah's scream, Joseph standing in preparation for anything. Kalen makes a face to cry before Sai takes him in her arms. "What happened?" Joseph yawns.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
"He-He's not leaving until he gets what he wants," I pulled away from Jace and paced back and fourth. "He's coming because we survived!" I lean against the wall. "And he's angry."
Spoiler
Good twist to it eh? Lol
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong. — Neil Gaiman