I smile again and look down at my drink, "I wonder if I heat this up if it will explode..." I said michevously. I put my hand around it and it started to bubble and blew up all over me, "Shit!" I laughed. "I am not doing that again."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
I wiped my face, "Now I'm gonna smell like whiskey," I laughed. "My mom is gonna be pissed off." I shrugged, "Oh well," I smiled and downed the rest of my drink that wasn't exploded.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
I nodded, "Good." I took out my gun and shot my beer open and it bounced off and it hit the wall. The bartender was staring at me. "What? Never seen a girl with a gun before?" I smirked. I put the gun back on my belt and opened my drink.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
Nic shakes his head at the two and decides to rejoin them, stealing Rayah's gun from her and making a tsk tsk noise. "Even if it's your birthday, you don't shoot indoors. It's not socially acceptable." A laugh bubbles behind his lips and he sips his drink to keep it from exploding out of him.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
"Good girl?" I crossed my arms. "You know I'm not gonna act like a good girl." I formed fire in my fist and shot some at his foot which made him jump. I smirked.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
I smiled, "Fine...keep it." I sat back down and pulled a mini gun out of my boot and hung it from my belt. "You didn't think I would only have one." I smirked.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark. — Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X