"I've been around." Nic says. "I had to make sure Spinx and my dad were out of the picture before trying to find you both again. Then Jace found me for a day and we talked a little."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I shook my head, "Wow." I smiled, "You know that power thing you have? The one where you form stuff in your fists? If you have it, then why doesn't Jace?" I asked.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better. — Jim Rohn