Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Roleplay Main
Roleplays
Archive
The Moosehead Tavern [1]
1484 posts
1
...
61
,
62
,
63
,
64
,
65
,
66
,
67
...
99
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:43 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:43 pm
I shook my head, "No, I meant don't leave me. Don't leave me alone. I can't concentrate without you," I said looking up at him.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:44 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:44 pm
Jace nods. "I'm not gonna leave you."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:48 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:48 pm
I hugged him. "Thanks." I held him tightly, and kissed him on the cheek.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:49 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:49 pm
Jace tightens his grip on Rayah and wonders where the idea of him leaving her came from.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:50 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:50 pm
"Everyone that I've been with has left me, and I don't want that to happen to us." I said, still having my arms around him.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:51 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:51 pm
"I'm not going anywhere." Jace says.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:54 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:54 pm
I let go and smiled. "I love you."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:55 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:55 pm
"Love you too."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:58 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:58 pm
I smiled and looked at my drink again. "Is there anything else you wanna know that I haven't answered?"
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:59 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:59 pm
"Hm." Jace thinks about it. "Is there anything else I don't know?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:04 am
PixieStix
says...
·
Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:04 am
"Just tell me what You want to know." I smiled evily.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:04 am
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:04 am
Jace laughs. "I don't know what I want to know. That's the problem."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:10 am
PixieStix
says...
·
Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:10 am
I sighed, "Just ask me a random question and I'll answer it." I laughed.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:11 am
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:11 am
"Um, what's your favorite song?" He asks.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:13 am
PixieStix
says...
·
Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:13 am
"My favorite song?" I hestitated, "Taylor swifts 'Mine'" I smiled. "That song always makes me wanna sing."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
Sign In
Register
Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind