"Just fight me." I said throwing a punch, he catches it and flipped me having me land on the floor. I stand back up, "Wow." I laughed, "Well played." I swung a kick and he grabbed it, then flipped me again.
Damn...
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
I laughed, "There are no limits." I threw another punch and it hit him this time, pushing him into a table. He ran for me and I kneed him as Jace watched with amusement.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
I smiled and kicked him in the gut. He grabbed me by the hand and put me in an arm lock. His face right over my shoulder, Jace suddenly looked uncomfterable
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
I smiled and thought about how I could get out. I could use gymastics I guess. I flipped out of it, landing perfectly on my feet. I smiled and crossed my arms.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
I ran for him and grabbed his arm, flipping him, having him land on a table, it breaks and he stands up again, shaking his head at me. He charged for me and picked me up throwing me over his shoulder, I was hanging there, "Put me down!" I laughed.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
i think once every new ywser realizes they can manifest themselves into the quote gen by making a post about the quote gen, they make a very inconspicuous post about the quote gen, but deep in their hearts, they know they’ll see that post at the bottom of the page one day. (yeah, i see you mods. you brought this upon us) — Avian