I nodded. Spinx headed my way, I punched her then flippped her, having the wood break. I held her to the floor with my foot as Erin grabbed my arm. I head butted him then he fell to the floor.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
"Don't you want to harness your skills Rayah? Don't you want to fight and not get in trouble for it. I didn't train your for no reason. You have a gift. I'm not leaving without you."
"It's better to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission."
"Sometimes it's best to leap before you look."
Formerly known as FlowerPower ^_^ (Until TheClosetKidnapper decided to go psycho)
I held Spinx to the floor, still talking. "No, your going to have to stay here for a while then." Erin got back up and punched me in the face. "You just made a HUGE mistake." I took his arm and flipped him backwards, throwing him out the window. "One down one to go..."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein. — H. Jackson Brown