The Character Tavern

677 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 46
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1162
Reviews 61
Burns,

As the rukus around me escalates, I decide that I need to put my foot down.

"Oi! I'm trying to have a drink here!" I yell at no one in particular.
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."
~Will Henry, on Typhoeus magnificum




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 44360
Reviews 1087
Charlie

"Yo! Wassup homies!" I Shout cheerfully, laughing, as I walk into the old pub.

Everyone's looking at me. I look at the bar. There's a man sitting at it, and he does not look very impressed. At all. Suddenly, he's screaming at me, as if I just shot his cat or something.

"Shut up!" He screams. I swear his eyes are popping out of their sockets.

I'm actually enjoying this quite a lot. It's pretty darn funny.

"Dude... chill out." I'm trying not to piss myself. "Fancy a mars bar?"

I stroll over to the man casually, and sit on the empty stool next to him. He's just glaring at me. Fine. Don't have one.

"Hey! It's Mario!" I say loudly, noticing the Italian guy further on down the room.
Last edited by Sins on Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
**Paige, Hell On Earth**

I turned away, yanking my dagger out of the wood and asked for another drink. Somehow another bottle ended up in front of me.

I tip the bottle up and take a long drink before slamming it down on the counter. I really did not want to remember what I'd just done before coming in here.

"Oi, bartender," I called. "More drinks."
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3020
Reviews 24
Zuko (yerp, he's a guy alright. And HAWT! lolz)

I roll my eyes. This girl obviously has issues. I lean in close, trying to ignore the smell of alcohol seeping out of her mouth when I'm this close.

"What's wrong, afraid to get burned?" I ask venomously.

She screams, throwing the bottle to the ground where it smashes. Good God, she's wasting a lot of good stuff by smashing all the full bottles. She attacks me, dagger in hand, but I slip out of the way, putting a small flame at the end of each finger. Finally, I can have some fun.
Is he dancing with a little boy in spandex?!

~Papa Doorbell




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 44360
Reviews 1087
Charlie

Jesus Christ. These guys have bad tempers. That chick has a serious issue with fire! I wonder if she'd be afraid of my lighter... that would be funny to see.

She seems pretty hammered though, she doesn't even look old enough to drink! Mind you, I can't say much. She's hot though... well, so is the guy that's winding her up.

I've just thought of something. I grab the drink from the other guy next to me. I start laughing as I throw the drink over the guys hands, the one with flames on his fingers, that is.
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1162
Reviews 61
Burns,

I start as my drink is forcibly yanked out of my hands. It's the new guy, the annoyingly cheerful one. I grab his shoulder.

"Hey," I snarl, "What was that about?"

He grins, "Just having a little fun!"

"Well, have it on the other side of the room," I hiss, pushing him away. I catch eyes with the bartender.

"Mind giving me a beer?" I say.
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."
~Will Henry, on Typhoeus magnificum




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
**Paige, Hell On Earth**

I sighed and put my head down on the bar. I kept seeing that image in my head.

"Give me another a drink," I muttered and the bartender puts a glass down near my head. I straighten up and take a sip. It's cool drink. I shoot the bartender a glare then decide not to hurt him. "Thanks," I mumbled and looked away.

The guys with the fire was yelling at some newbie who had thrown alcohol onto his hand. I snickered and took another sip to hide it when he looked at me.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4134
Reviews 61
***Natalie (Nate) of Hell on Earth***
I staggered into the tavern. What would a few more drinks hurt? I tucked my Walter PPK into my waistband and pulled my shirt over. I don't want to start a ruckus tonight.
"Paige, what the frigg are you doin' here?"
"Who are you, my mother?" She said, downing another drink.

"What'll ya have mam?" the bartender asked.
"Martini, dry." I requested.
"Aren't you a bit young?"
"Aren't you a bit retarded? I want a dry, friggen, martini!" I yelled.
Star light; star bright,
It is time to take flight.
Off I go through the dark of night.
All my hopes and dreams in sight.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1162
Reviews 61
Burns,

"Give the girl a martini," I say gruffly.

The barman glares at me.

"You gonna argue?" I say, pulling out my handgun.

"I didn' say tha'," he says hastily.

"Good," I say, turning to the new comer.
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."
~Will Henry, on Typhoeus magnificum




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 44360
Reviews 1087
Charlie

Some of the guys here are hysterical! A bit touchy... but still, hysterical. Especially that Burns guy, he thinks he's so hard with that gun. I'm looking at him as he verbally abuses the bartender. I walk over to him again.

"Dude, get me a drink 'en?" I grin at Burns.

"No." He grumbles. "Idiot..."

"You weren't callin' me tha' last night." I wink.

"What?!" He reaches for his handgun. Again.

"Wow. I'm so afraid." I say sarcastically.
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
**Paige, Hell On Earth**

What the hell was Nate doing here? Suddenly, I realised that Sasha would kill me if he caught me drinking.

I put the glass down and pushed the bottle away.

"Well, Nate," I called. "What're you doing here? Looking for a little fun?"
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19733
Reviews 351
**Victoria, Hell on Earth**

Paige was sitting around, getting drunk, as usual. I sipped my milk silently. Hopefully, nobody would talk to me, and then I could leave. I blew a smoke ring. Milk and a cigarette. Yum.
Honey, you should see me in a crown.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4134
Reviews 61
***Natalie (Nate) of Hell on Earth***

"As always." I laughed.
I sipped my martini, the cool liquid drowned my desire for thirst.
Bliss.
"You got a cigarette?" I asked the guy named Burns. I noticed he had a gun,
"Oi, I've got one of those too!" I laughed, showing him mine.
Star light; star bright,
It is time to take flight.
Off I go through the dark of night.
All my hopes and dreams in sight.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1162
Reviews 61
Burns,

"Oooh, really?" I say with mock enthusiasm, "That's amazing,"

I turn back to my drink, shaking my head. These people have some serious issues.
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."
~Will Henry, on Typhoeus magnificum




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 44360
Reviews 1087
Charlie

What is up with these people and guns? The closet thing I have to a gun is a water pistol...

"Now there's no need to be rude to the lady," I say to burns. "Just because her gun is bigger than yours."

I turn to the girl. "You have a lovely gun by the way."
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.



I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy