Tanner cocked an eyebrow and smircked. "If I want you?" She asked kissing him back with just as much passion. "Of course I want you." She laughed lightly.
I smiled. "Alright." I climbed up on Knight, Tanner climbing up behind me. I smiled and sighed as I felt her arms wrap around me. "Hold on tight." Knight took off, snaking through the forest happily.
Tanner smiled brightly, watching the forest fly by at a blistering speed. "Wow!" She squealed, holding on tighter. They headed straight for a hollow redwood tree. Tanner stared as the got closer and then...shot straight up. She closed her eyes and grasped tighter, laughing out in joy/
I laughed. "How high do you want?" I smiled and pushed Knight higher. he soared higher and higher, taking us high above the ground. I grinned as we flew around clouds.
"It doesn't matter. I just want to know," she laughed lightly as the soared through the clouds and over different villages. She kissed the back of his neck gently, smiling at the veiw from where they flew.
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go... — Dr. Seuss