Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:45 am
Alice says...

no letting this die peps!!!
I just lost the game.

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:39 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

Anna sat with her back against the wall. At least the girl was safe, Gared was happy, and Clara had disappeared.

Or had she? She looked at Siren, who had taken a seat in the chair across the room. "Siren."

She looked up.

"If I'm gone before any of you wake, tell Gared I'm going to find Clara. We have business to settle."

"But...what if - "

"I'll be fine. Just tell Gared and the others."

With that, she leaned back an dozed off.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:03 pm
Alice says...

Gared fought the death sleep as long as he could, but soon it was too much. He leaned back in the chair and fell asleep, but not before making sure that Elizabeth would be there when he woke up.

He waited for the nurse to come in to give her another transfusion, she would probably be very gittery when she woke up. He'd race with her, always a good way to calm her down. Get her out of breath.
I just lost the game.

164 Reviews

Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:40 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Anna woke earlier than her roommate. Careful not to disturb her or trip over anything, she left the room and strode down the hall.

(Clara is my responsibility. We used to be friends, and then we betrayed each other. I'm going to settle things once and for all.) She glanced over her shoulder, making sure no one was following her. (Once I handle her, they will truly be safe.)
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

270 Reviews

Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:38 pm
Alice says...

ah i can't post off of that, evil.
I just lost the game.

164 Reviews

Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:25 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

(Sorry. Wait, yes you can! I just left! You can start a new scene for the others! :p)

270 Reviews

Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:37 am
Alice says...

*massive writers block, sigh*
I just lost the game.

270 Reviews

Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:51 am
Alice says...

Oy to the vey, i'm losing my internet soon guys so i won't be able to post a lot, just don't forget about me, and i'll post whenever I can.
I just lost the game.

164 Reviews

Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:05 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

((Alrighty.))

270 Reviews

Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:43 am
Alice says...

When the sun went down Gared woke up, almost as if an alarm went off. Elizabeth was still sleeping, as soon as she woke up she would be more jittery than ever. A good race would calm her down.
I just lost the game.

270 Reviews

Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:47 am
Alice says...

Elizabeth woke a few minutes later and the hospital released her. She was so hyper she was shaking.

Once they were out in the night air Gared held out his hand to her, "care to race?"

She took it, "since when would I refuse a challange?" She turned and looked at Jake, "wanna join in?"

He shook his head, "no, you'd squash me."
I just lost the game.

164 Reviews

Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:46 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Anna walked the alley alone. She hummed soft, Gaelic lullibies and arias to herself, not minding the silence at all.

She thought about what Clara had said. "We have a connection...I know all that you do." Or it was something to that effect. Since that was so...could she find Clara using that connection?

She sat with her back against the wall and cleared her mind. She would have to focus to get the connection active again...but how long would it take?

270 Reviews

Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:33 am
Alice says...

"Alright," Garret said, "ready?" At Elizabeth's nod he continued, "One, two, GO!"

They both went off sprinting towards Jake at the end of the very long stretch of side-walk. At the end they collapsed onto the side of a tree laughing and breathing heavily.

"So Jake," Elizabeth said, "who won?"

"I think it was a tie."
I just lost the game.

There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.
— Bram Stoker