z

Young Writers Society

Fate'sHorror[ P O S E I D O N;; xx]PLASTiCDREAMS

Reviews: 3
Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:19 am
smileymiley™ says...

First off, this was written like a really LONG time ago. When Poseidon was in the movies. So the only thing that's written now is this tiny note. I decided to leave all the ooc stuff.
Okay, loves. Now I’ve decided to make a roleplay based off Poseidon2006, not the old movie, the new one. I had a couple plots in mind I will make roleplays of those in time. For now I shall have this one for it requires a wider rang of characters and made-ups.

[ P L O T;; xx] Now, it has been a year since the Poseidon underwent the horrid fate of the tsunami and, although tormented by their past, Jennifer, Christian, Nelson, Maggie, Conor, and Dylan decide to go on another cruise in order to conquer their fears, as well as any other survivors. Other people will be along the ship [we need made-ups], and things are going seemingly well. Until the past relives itself and another rouge [or however it's spelt, lol] wave hits. We will start out a while before the new wave comes, I will make it in one of my replies when it does.

[ N E E D E D;; xx]
[ ] = open [x] = taken
Jennifer [x]
Christian [ x]
Conor [ ]
Nelson [ ]
Maggie [ ]
Dylan [ ]
Made-ups

Will I allow made-ups related to main characters? Possibly. Now, before you join just state the name of your character in ooc, then post a reply. I know my description of this roleplay is horrible as well as my intro but I’m having a very off week. With Wisdom teeth. And I’m suffering a creative slump. Usually my roleplaying is much better than this. Sorry to give you illiterate crap like neopets.

[ B I C;; xx ]

And so it was, the horrors of a vacation gone under, with the terrors tainted in her innocent mind, blinded by death and screams. For her hopes had been destroyed so soon in the events, while through the endeavor she learned fending for one’s self could be the cause of a major death, yet sticking together blossoms a survival, only to depend on one person’s bravery to risk his or her life. Attempting to act the hero, succeeding, albeit causing great pain in the loss. A father gone, leaving a tormented daughter distraught in the realization of never seeing the man again, connected with in the guardians place could have been her fiancé. If she had not protsted with Christian’s quick choice of fate to undertake the dare of stopping the propeller, her father would not have gone off to do so while the boy cooed the frightened dear. Nothing from the past mattered any longer, for it had been so, the future could do nothing to change what had happened. The few survivors— Dylan Johns, oh without him every single one of them would have perished. He had truly been the leader and if it not for him, the lass thought back and realized she would have been dead long before the disaster became worse; Maggie James, with her precious son, Conor, both tenacious and brave in what way such a young child had lived along with a few other adults, with her mother who never let her hope die; Richard Nelson, so elderly and fragile, yet able to pull through with the tasks of escaping; her dear fiancé, Christian only for he she truly attempted to live. He was strong in what way he kept her alive; and Jennifer Ramsey herself. Delicate in profiles, yet a disposition of a Queen: Brave, strong, loyal, and buoyant—only few of those to live from the tsunami. Others had indeed, yet the entourage had no idea.

After so these few people became quite close in friendship. Vowing forever to remain companions. Jennifer had been quite known to watch Conor on those nights Maggie went off to enjoy herself, the boy trusted with the newly wedded couple, set off with despair of the information of a stillborn. The brutal reality faced them during the visit in the hospital thereafter the disaster. The young Ramsey has been with child due to premarital intercourse she so kept secret through lies to her father. The pregnancy was unknown, only having been three months ending tragically during the horrid ordeal of the ship’s fate. It’s name had been decided when the news of once being pregnant yet the thing inside was no longer alive, in honor of it. To preserve any memory, or what might have been in the infant’s future. Marley. Marley: an address for either male or female, perfectly chosen by the wife for her lover felt it something more important to her. Marley was supposed to be their future, the light of their life, the item of their passion and marriage. Marley died in his or possibly her mother’s womb while she struggled to survive.

“Marley… Marley can you hear me?” She would talk to the dead baby, seeking the little one’s soul, whom she knew to be with her father in Heaven. “Father, take care of my Marley please…” Often, when she wrapped herself in solitude she would speak two her two perished family members. “Oh, Marley, it wasn’t supposed to happen this way! You were supposed to live! Live, not die! You didn’t even have a chance… I tried, love, I tried… But I didn’t even know I had you… my father will take care of you, won’t you daddy? Like Christian would have if you lived, like the father he’d be your granddaddy will care for you. I know the two of you are up in Heaven together…” The chilled night air caressed her skin through the blackness of the breeze from Ocean air. Again on a cruise ship, it had been quite a fear to board yet she knew her fears were to be conquered by the act of sailing; a year later, with memories so brutally impacted in her mind. “Dad… I don’t think I can do this. I’m so scared… I keep remembering right before you went, how could you why? When I was little I was so, so afraid that red car would come home after a fire and you’d be reported dead. Well, you are. Mayer of New York, who would have ever thought a fate for you such as this? I guess that was why, you know? Willing to place yourself before others, so they could live.” She forced a laugh from her throat, allowing the solitude of herself and the sea to take its toll in a poetic breath of freedom. But with the matters of past, her soft brown eyes shed depression of a tainted life. “You went instead of Chris, daddy… Which just makes it all far too complicated. Oh, God!” It seemed nothing to be but choked sobs sounding of gulping through the night. With quivering hands over soft, glossed lips in the act of suppressing the sound, her head shook while slowly coming to rest on the railing of the front deck.

The silver shine of the moon cast an opalescent glow on her swan-white skin, for half hidden in shadows she seemed so alone at this hour of midnight. Coming out here, alone, had been a choice of wanting a form of prayer or hope. The set remembrance for her loved ones and the disaster of the previous year in shipwreck. Her fears had possessed every hour she lived, on this current cruise, while she was near the rail a sort of bravery overcame her with the thought of protection from her father’s angel. Her head lifted while her eyes shut together, a sip of ocean air to calm her self, with the sensation of a long, lost fear a quiver from her whole body. It was more than a fleeting thought of suicide, for death was a unknown terror in her eyes and all the same welcoming to ending the scared quake in her heart. It would not be done, however. To never feel again was a set passion, all the same gothic with the picture of a corpse rotting while being devoured by maggots, for the bird to feast on to their hearts’ content. Of once beautiful flesh becoming decomposed to nothing but white bone.

Her head bowed again while sobs commenced as before while her mind painted the picture of her father. Oh, he was not buried deep beneath the earth, flesh rotting. His body out at sea: frozen or a meal for a fish. Lost, gone only to save his daughter and the others. Jennifer knew nothing in the world, which might change her mind’s beliefs for the remainder of her time on earth. But with what little strength she had, she moved to walk a few paces to her left, where she leaned forward, her arms crossed, lighting dangling from the railing. A view out at see, oh it was nothing but quell. To imagine a tsunami could birth from waters as magnificent as the lullabies the wine-dark waters were playing seemed fantasy. Quiet tears, no more sobs, the girl brushed salt drops of sadness from her cheeks. Hopefully the ship would arrive at the mooring as it had come, with every single being alive and well.

---

EDIT BY CLAUDETTE: Sorry dear, we don't use some of those adult words here.
oh you look so [ B E A U T I F U L ] tonight.___ <3
inthecityofBLINDINGlights.

If you don't sign up for a review team, you're basically saying you're okay with canine amphibian metamorphosis.
— Nate