z

Young Writers Society

YWS-1

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:05 pm
zelithon says...

An idea came to me, "Let us populate the moon! We will have a cheese kingdom! I shall be queen! YES! I am Queen Zelithon! and everyone else can be my servants or peasants! OK get to it then, build me a Swiss cheese castle, with a swimming pool. Muhahaaha!" I was delighted when everyone obeyed my orders; some bowed to me and some began the construction of the castle and pool. I decided to be a good queen and let them dig themselves holes to live in when done with my castle. I would let my favorites use the pool and live in the castle.

"I am calling our queendom Zelicheeseland! We will be known as the YWZ meaning the Young Writers Zelithon" I announced. "And don't feel bad known of you are not queen, i deserve it for having that boring training, and knowing the moon is made of Swiss cheese. I will make all the important decisions! Nate is evil we can never return! Get me something to sit on." I took out my light saber and played with it while everyone was working. I ate cheese too.
Adults are just obsolete children, and to hell with them!
-Dr.Suess

Deadpanners are backtalkers!

badonkadonk
Atheism is a non phophet organisation

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:45 am
Griffinkeeper says...

"Look! A spider!" I yelled.
"Where? AHHH!" They yelled, as Shelob (where did she come from?) attacked them. I wondered vaguely if I should help them, but I saw some people from the fantasy forums coming this way.

I had a more important task. I descended to the Sci-Fi deck.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

Random avatar

Reviews: 67
Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:03 am
The Silent Aviator says...

Suddenly, an explosion rocks the YWS-1's rigid hull. A smaller, but deadlier ship than the YWS, the Neverland Ferris Wheel, rams itself into her, igniting inumerable secondary explosions that regrettably kill half the YWS crew.
Lodged deep inside the YWS hull, the smaller ship, nearly destroyed, begins to stir.
The main hatch opens and out comes Miachel Jackson, who currently feels like hes in heaven considering the amount of children and teens he sees running around. Then the freaky pervert gets killed when the Marines board the ship, overun MJ's perimeter of children's toys, and shoot 'im dead just as his white fingers are wrapping around a little boy. Of course, a random YWS moderator was too caught up in said firefight and walked right into the stream of bullets, earning him a bed in the YWS's hospital chamber.
After the Neverland first struck the YWS-1, the captain, nate, was killed when his compartment depressurized.In the wake of this event, the YWS has no real form of government or leadership.
Then, out of a large hole in Miachel Jackson's body suddenly rises...
Fidel Castro!!!!
Fidel vows to create a perfect, harmonious government aboard the YWS-1.
Yeah, sure.
Suddenly, our Marine freinds, backed by the remaining YWS crew, once again jump into battle, capturing Fidel.
The YWS-1 then tumbles out of control and disintegrates after I spill my Red Bull all over the YWS' engines. :(
Last edited by The Silent Aviator on Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:25 am, edited 10 times in total.

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:16 am
zelithon says...

(Wow. I wish I had been on the ship to witness that. Oh well I AM queen. You said MJ got "a little girl." he wuold have grabed a boy. :lol: )
Last edited by zelithon on Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adults are just obsolete children, and to hell with them!
-Dr.Suess

Deadpanners are backtalkers!

badonkadonk
Atheism is a non phophet organisation

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:28 am
Griffinkeeper says...

Seconds before the destruction of YWS-1, Griffinkeeper reached the teleporter.
"Alright, we need to teleport now!"
"Where?"
"I don't know."
"When?"
"I don't kn- wait, you mean you can teleport us through time?"
"Duh!"
"Okay, teleport us to the future!"

A blinding flash incinerated YWS-1. No survivors were ever found.

100 years in the future, the YWS-2 launches.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

Random avatar

Reviews: 67
Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:22 am
The Silent Aviator says...

zelithon wrote:(Wow. I wish I had been on the ship to witness that. Oh well I AM queen. You said MJ got "a little girl." he wuold have grabed a boy. :lol: )

Right you are...I'll change it.

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:49 am
Firestalker says...

i gotta hand it ta you guys you really made me lough. This was the most funniest thing that i read which had some sense in it too. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"

I feel like it will be absolute hotdog water, but oh well. It's just a draft.
— Charm