Key to my Heart

63 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1825
Reviews 142
**It was good while it lasted. *sigh* ho-humm**

Bella's character just went insane and killed herself in some really bloody and gory was that she dares not describe.

**I can't remember my characters name!!! OMG!***
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1373
Reviews 270
All characters committed sucide due to... well they hated their lives :D
I just lost the game.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1825
Reviews 142
HAHA!!! ***I OWN PAGE FIVE*** (is happy, incase you didn't notice, and having a MAJOR sugar rush)
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?



Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus