z

Young Writers Society

Destiny

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:36 am
darchoco says...

*I have posted way too much and I need someone to post. I have nothing to go off of*
if you were to die today, would you be able to tell yourself that you did everything you wanted and everything you could?
life is a puzzle. want to put it together with me?

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Mon May 07, 2007 12:45 am
blackwings_angel says...

*sorry, school's been holding me up. Finals are so stressing and time absorbing*

Orin left the small village and entered the forest. He knew it was no place for anyone to be alone. Especially with the darkness growing so close to the palace. But he had come face to face with the darkness before. It knew him, he knew it. He couldn't beat it, and it couldn't beat him alive. Or at least thats how it was last time he ran into it. He had developped a sort of relationship with it. At one time, he wanted to be part of it. But no more. He had saw his wrongdoings. He wanted to help the others, but being one of the famous elites, and making Destiny? Becoming Legend? It was too much for him. The riches and fame the king offered them didn't appeal to him anyways. If he wanted to be rich, heck, he could of had all of the kings years ago. He liked his life the way it was. A bugle was sounded out of the castle. They knew he was missing.
For the rest of the day, Orin wandered the woods near the shadows. He didn't want to head off in the wrong direction that the elites were. Finally seeing how they still ahdn't left the castle yet and night was approaching, Orin scaled the trees and made camp in the canopies. He didn't want to be on the ground when te darkness hit. WIthin minutes, he was asleep curled up in his hammock, the breeze rocking him to sleep. "Hopefully they will finally leave tomorrow."

**Guys what IS the darkness?? Is it like some species of monster, or group of monsters? Or just evil people?**
Glory is like a circle in the water, Which never ceaseth to enlarge itself, Till by broad spreading it disperses to naught. -William Shakespeare

join my Storybook, now would be a great time for a new character to come in. :wink:

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Mon May 07, 2007 12:48 am
View Likes
piepiemann22 says...

Go to the thread, I'll explain.
I will always fight back, no matter what.

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Thu May 10, 2007 2:20 pm
Tassen Spellbinder says...

"So are we gonna just sit here all day, guys? Because if we are, I've got better things to do. Namely- sleep."
It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen. - George Orwell, 1984

Where in the world is Enoch Root?

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:29 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Ranza looked at Aliena. The moon light was spackling on her face. "You look beautiful tonight."

Aliena looked back at Ramza who was smiling. She blushed.

"So, what..." Ramza heard something behind him. He turned to see a deformed figure leaping at him. He drew his sword, "Wind Scar!" slicing air hits the man and causes slask marks all over It's body. It falls down dead.

"What was that!" Yelled Aliena.

Ramza grabed her arm, "We have to get out of her while we still can!"
I will always fight back, no matter what.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:00 pm
Kyuubi says...

Revan sat down in his room looking out the window. He saw shadows running this way and that. He frowned beneath his hood. He got up and opened his door. He walked into the hall and saw one of the shadows materialize into a grown figure. It had a tall body with gray skin. Jagged teeth filled its mouth. Yellow eyes peered at Revan through a cast steel helm with a sword painted on the front. The figure charged at Revan. Revan melted into the floor and again became one with the souls of the dead. He saw the figure right above him. Revan appeared behind him silently and stabbed him in the back. He watched the demon crumple in front of him. Revan walked down to Great Hall where the king and his Royal Guard were fighting for their lives against these demons.
"Drekils," Revan muttered to himself, "They shouldn't be here. I killed them at the....." Revan fell backward onto the floor and muttered one word, "Order."
"So, I was thinking, I've always wanted to ride a TaunTaun."
"Ummmm....I asked you answer the math problem on the board."
"No you didn't."
"Yes I did."
"Yeah well, that's your opinion."...............A conversation between my teacher and I.

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:13 am
darchoco says...

((back on piepiemanns request lets see if we can revive this))

Kyles dropped out of the trees, daggers ready. Ramza glared at him with disbelief.
"Where did you come from?"
Kyles let his daggers fly at incoming figures. He took a quick look back. "My hobby is sneaking. Get used to it. Besides, I think we have other issues at the time."
More deformed warriors came forth. Kyles drew his damascus daggers, twirling them in his hands. "Its been a while since I have needed to use these. Let's put them to good use and stay alive, shall we?"
Ramza held his blade ready. "I'm all for it."
if you were to die today, would you be able to tell yourself that you did everything you wanted and everything you could?
life is a puzzle. want to put it together with me?

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:16 pm
View Likes
Kyuubi says...

Revan regained his senses and stood up. He hadn't felt that way in a long time. He pulled two daggers from under his cloak and threw them at two oncoming Drekils. The daggers struck the Drekils with a force that knocked them back five feet. They skidded to a halt with the knives sticking out of their chests. A couple more Drekils came to fight Revan.
"Well, it looks like I might my skills," Revan said to himself. He shook off his cloak and lowered his hood. His short brown hair seem to shimmer. He had a scar coming down his left eye. It began at his eyebrow and stopped in the middle of his cheek. His blue eye shined with vengeance. His other eye with the scar was red. His cloak dropped to the floor. He was ready to fight.
"So, I was thinking, I've always wanted to ride a TaunTaun."
"Ummmm....I asked you answer the math problem on the board."
"No you didn't."
"Yes I did."
"Yeah well, that's your opinion."...............A conversation between my teacher and I.

I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint