A Siren’s Victim

17 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1234
Reviews 590
"Okay," she said with nod.

She thought for a moment, then decided to voice what she had been thinking when Oycilis confirmed that she was important royalty.

"...I probably wouldn't have been formal," she admitted. "I, uh, don't really know how to act around royalty, and it feels kind of...weird being so formal to someone who looks my age."
mage

[ they/them ]

queer and here.




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
Oycilis giggled softly.

“I understand.”

After a bit, she and Kat started talking for a while. About life on land, life in the sea... everything. And got to know each other a bit better.
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping



The grand in the hotel rings with broken tunes; the guests frown; the concierge winces. But the blue-hatted boy is happy and braver than they.
— TheMythMaster