Burning Rejection

336 posts1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 181
Reviews 113
All through class I can feel his eyes on me, but I chose to ignore it.
“Who we are and who we need to be to survive are very different things.”

~Bellamy Blake




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 125
Reviews 111
I learned as much as I could and almost paid complete attention, but it became difficult. However cute the man was, he was a lecturer at heart and was very boring. I fell asleep.
[insert inspirational quote here]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 181
Reviews 113
"Loki!" I say when the bell rings. "What are you doing? Wake up."
“Who we are and who we need to be to survive are very different things.”

~Bellamy Blake




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 125
Reviews 111
I wake with a start," SHHHH! Link!!!"
[insert inspirational quote here]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 181
Reviews 113
"Well that woke you up. And if anyone hears, its a nickname." I smile.
“Who we are and who we need to be to survive are very different things.”

~Bellamy Blake




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 125
Reviews 111
I smile at her standing up and stretching,"Nickname right, where to now?"
[insert inspirational quote here]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 181
Reviews 113
"Uhh. I just feel like going home. You?" I look at him.
“Who we are and who we need to be to survive are very different things.”

~Bellamy Blake




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 125
Reviews 111
"One class a day?" I stop confused.
[insert inspirational quote here]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 181
Reviews 113
"No. I just feel like i need to go home."
“Who we are and who we need to be to survive are very different things.”

~Bellamy Blake




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 125
Reviews 111
"No cutting classes then." I say abruptly, then in a softer voice still sounding slightly annoyed, "Do you not feel well?"
[insert inspirational quote here]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 181
Reviews 113
"Morons kept throwing paper and pencils at me." I rub my head.
“Who we are and who we need to be to survive are very different things.”

~Bellamy Blake




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 125
Reviews 111
"Well, can you tell me who they were and we can have a nice chat off campus, maybe even some tea?" Linki purses his lips looking up at her.
[insert inspirational quote here]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 181
Reviews 113
((Linki!!!! XD XD))


"Nah. Its normal." I cant help put let my eyes go down to his pursed lips, then I blush and look away.
“Who we are and who we need to be to survive are very different things.”

~Bellamy Blake




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 125
Reviews 111
"That is torture, torture by impudent brats." he fixes her hair.
[insert inspirational quote here]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 181
Reviews 113
The blush goes haywire, going over her whole face, as she looks at the ground.
“Who we are and who we need to be to survive are very different things.”

~Bellamy Blake



You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling