Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Roleplay Main
Roleplays
Archive
Mount Olympus [10]
565 posts
1
...
34
,
35
,
36
,
37
,
38
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:03 am
PixieStix
says...
·
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:03 am
Emma
I take a deep breath, relaxing.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:04 am
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:04 am
Jag
I hesitate before getting up and wading into the water.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:06 am
PixieStix
says...
·
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:06 am
Emma
I fall asleep, the sun shining down on us.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:07 am
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:07 am
Google [Bot]
Jag
I float for a while, closing my eyes and thinking about everything, before walking back out and lying down on my towel beside Emma.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:09 am
PixieStix
says...
·
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:09 am
Emma
I yawn,smiling.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:11 am
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:11 am
Spoiler
Answer this honestly, please. Do you even want to post in this anymore? It doesn't seem like it to me...
Jag
I close my eyes again and sigh, falling asleep.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:18 am
PixieStix
says...
·
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:18 am
Spoiler
Somedays I do, Somedays I don't.
Emma
I wrap my arms around him, smiling wider.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:21 am
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:21 am
Spoiler
I'm going to take it that today is not one of those days. I'll be leaving then.
Jag
I wake and wrap my arms back around her, smiling as well.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:23 am
PixieStix
says...
·
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:23 am
Spoiler
...Okay...
Emma
I wake as well, sighing, "Your eyes look blue out here."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
Omni
Supporter
Gender
Points
6496
Reviews
399
Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:24 pm
Omni
says...
·
Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:24 pm
Poke.
︵‿
︵‿
୨ ♡
OwO
♡ ୧
‿︵
‿︵
sass levels loading
[he/him]
Sign In
Register
If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman