I get the text and jump up, shifting and bolting there. Staying in my wolf form, I break down the door and rip him off of her. I stand above her protectively and snarl, wanting nothing more than to rip this guy's throat out.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I cautiously inch forward, terrified of scaring her further, "S'okay, Em. I'm sorry. I just... you know what he did to everyone back there, and I can't bare the thought of what he almost did to you."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages.
'Are you all right?'
Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars." — Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites