I get the text and jump up, shifting and bolting there. Staying in my wolf form, I break down the door and rip him off of her. I stand above her protectively and snarl, wanting nothing more than to rip this guy's throat out.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I cautiously inch forward, terrified of scaring her further, "S'okay, Em. I'm sorry. I just... you know what he did to everyone back there, and I can't bare the thought of what he almost did to you."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first.
Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you. — Arcticus